Nimrata Nikki Randhawa Expected to announce her candidacy for President on February 15

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
This has a very good moral sentiment behind it, not to judge a Republican by color. I agree with that. Unfortunately, you are judging people by party based on otherand, I believe, incorrect moral assumptions that are fundamental to Republicans, mainly inculcated fears that do not correspond to reality.

Neuroscientists have determined via brain scans of self reported conservatives and liberals that two areas of the brain, one which mediates fear and one which suppresses it in favor of reasoning are oppositely developed with conservatives having brain matter devoted to more responsiveness to fear stimuli and less brain matter that suppresses fear in favor of reason.

So, while this fact about brain physiology is recent, the awareness of the effects have been known for centuries, particularly to psychopaths who modus opera di is to self-aggrandize by manipulating people subject to those conservative weaknesses.

Thus it is that you have been conditioned to believe you are under inordinate threat by criminals and immigrants and you are psychologically hampered from being rational in
The way your mind will work to rationalize away that reality is to focus on how moral you are to be able to vote for a black Republican without seeing that Democrats won’t do that, not because of color but because of the irrational nature of Republican priorities.

That is not to say liberals are immune to fear or that conservatives always rationalize a justification for theirs. It is just that the differences correspond to what one would predict looking at the differences in brain scans.

You, for example, might not be an irrational racists inculcated by supremacy garbage theories even though it is a fate more likely to be found in conservatives than in liberals.

We all know that wisdom comes from self awareness and the resulting self knowledge it imparts, but few manage the brutal self honesty required to overcome the shame such knowledge does to the ego.

we already hate ourselves unconsciously. Who wants to know why?

I want to know why.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
She's a phony that's been pandering to the extremists for years now. She once said Warnock should be deported at a Walker rally and touted her vote against a UN resolution condemning the death penalty being used against LGBTQ's.

She knows she has no chance. This is calculated career move designed to raise her profile so she can make money from the "MAGAtainment Fauxrage Wokism Machine" for years to come. She really has no convictions at all. Every day is a new market test for her. Never trust someone who drops their culture, their religion and their given name for political gain.

Wondering what bigoted nickname Trump will call her? She’ll announce her suspension by the end of the year.

Reactions: Pohemi

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Please read this article and tell me why this donkey deserves to be president. https://www.newsweek.com/desantis-ripped-proposing-tax-break-gas-stoves-they-want-take-1778365
I don't believe Ron has much of a policy platform beyond spiteful oppositionism. Probably why the lying manbaby loves him so much.

Then again, lack of policy is not likely to hurt him as much as other aspects of himself. Remember the platform that Donald campaigned on, besides, "lock 'er up!" ? Yeah, neither do I.

Reactions: thilanliyan

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Way to assume bro. All people are of one color or another.

What I dislike is that when black people run as conservatives they get derided by extremists on the left as Uncle Toms and sell outs. As if the Democrat party held the answer to everything and how dare you think differently!

I think Democrats are afraid of a conservative black president because it would show that they can lead the country as a Republican and win the election.

Anyone who can secure the border and reduce crime has my vote. 🗳
Democrats don't have all the answers, but Republicans for sure have all the wrong answers. Like every single wrong answer. And not just the wrong answer but the most wrong answer of all the wrong answers.

And you should know by now that crime is lower under Democrats so by your own standards they should have your vote.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Way to assume bro. All people are of one color or another.

What I dislike is that when black people run as conservatives they get derided by extremists on the left as Uncle Toms and sell outs. As if the Democrat party held the answer to everything and how dare you think differently!

I think Democrats are afraid of a conservative black president because it would show that they can lead the country as a Republican and win the election.

Anyone who can secure the border and reduce crime has my vote. 🗳
When I provide evidence it's no longer an assumption. We know how conservatives treat people of color. Conservatives are constantly suppressing the votes of people of color they aren't about to vote for one. I find it interesting when someone holds up your party being racist right to your face you bury your head in the sand.

Black conservatives are not criticized because of their skin color but because of their actions. Colin Powell was not derided as a sellout. Powell stood up for civil rights and against discrimination. He criticized the GOP wasn't doing enough back in the early 90s, a lesson Republicans never learned.
Colin Powell on Civil Rights (ontheissues.org)

Uncle Clarence however is the opposite. He was the beneficiary of affirmative action but was one of the first to criticize it after achieving a position of power. I don't see Thomas speaking up for discrimination against black people.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Democrats don't have all the answers, but Republicans for sure have all the wrong answers. Like every single wrong answer. And not just the wrong answer but the most wrong answer of all the wrong answers.

And you should know by now that crime is lower under Democrats so by your own standards they should have your vote.

Crime is not lower, it's at all time highs thanks to weakend bail policies and failure to prosecute all crime. Coddling crooks is not t the answer.

• Haha
Reactions: iRONic and Pohemi

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
When I provide evidence it's no longer an assumption. We know how conservatives treat people of color. Conservatives are constantly suppressing the votes of people of color they aren't about to vote for one. I find it interesting when someone holds up your party being racist right to your face you bury your head in the sand.

Black conservatives are not criticized because of their skin color but because of their actions. Colin Powell was not derided as a sellout. Powell stood up for civil rights and against discrimination. He criticized the GOP wasn't doing enough back in the early 90s, a lesson Republicans never learned.

Uncle Clarence however is the opposite. He was the beneficiary of affirmative action but was one of the first to criticize it after achieving a position of power. I don't see Thomas speaking up for discrimination against black people.

Clarence Thomas has served with Valor and distinction for decades. You would do well to give him credit for being a pillar of justice for such a long time.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Crime is not lower, it's at all time highs thanks to weakend bail policies and failure to prosecute all crime. Coddling crooks is not t the answer.
Crime is up for the last 10 years worldwide. That has nothing to do with bail policies. It started creeping up since 2014 but spiked in 2020 during covid.

It's also true crime is down a little during 2022. Maybe try something else besides regurgitating Tucker Carlson

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Crime is up for the last 10 years worldwide. That has nothing to do with bail policies. It started creeping up since 2014 but spiked in 2020 during covid.

It's also true crime is down a little during 2022. Maybe try something else besides regurgitating Tucker Carlson

There you go assuming again. I don't watch Tucker Carlson.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Clarence Thomas has served with Valor and distinction for decades. You would do well to give him credit for being a pillar of justice for such a long time.
Still ignoring that racism thing I just pointed out to you.

Pillars aren't involved in insurrections and leaks from the bench

Reactions: ch33zw1z and Pohemi

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Crime is lower today than it has been for the large majority of your life. Where do you get these insane ideas from?

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
She's a phony that's been pandering to the extremists for years now. She once said Warnock should be deported at a Walker rally and touted her vote against a UN resolution condemning the death penalty being used against LGBTQ's.

She knows she has no chance. This is calculated career move designed to raise her profile so she can make money from the "MAGAtainment Fauxrage Wokism Machine" for years to come. She really has no convictions at all. Every day is a new market test for her. Never trust someone who drops their culture, their religion and their given name for political gain.

Wondering what bigoted nickname Trump will call her? She’ll announce her suspension by the end of the year.
Totally sounds like the good person pcgeek11 would support.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004

Powell was one of the last if not THE last Republican candidate that I felt had ANY integrity. I didn't agree with his policy stances as a Republican, but I respected him as a human being. In fact, he might be the only one since 1980.

Compared to Uncle Clarence? Pbfft, I wouldn't even mention them in the same sentence and sully Powell's name. Thomas is a piece of trash, smug in his position and feeling untouchable (which he mostly is). Not to mention he's a likely rapist like Kavanaugh. Yeah....real integrity-rich SCOTUS we have.
....Coddling crooks is not t the answer.
....Clarence Thomas has served with Valor and distinction for decades. You would do well to give him credit for being a pillar of justice for such a long time.
Is that why you are coddling a crook here? Defending a known shitheel? Figures.
There you go assuming again. I don't watch Tucker Carlson.
Okay, so you turn him on and only listen. You essentially spit out the same bullshit talking points and lies here. So yeah. One more thing you lie about IMO.

Last edited:

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Still ignoring that racism thing I just pointed out to you.

Pillars aren't involved in insurrections and leaks from the bench

So you are accusing Clarence Thomas of crime? What evidence do you have to regurgitate from some left wing source that authorities clearly disregard? Or is it that you simply don't like Thomas because he is a strong black conservative who keeps liberal nonsense at bay?

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z and Pohemi

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Powell was one of the last if not THE last Republican candidate that I felt had ANY integrity. I didn't agree with his policy stances as a Republican, but I respected him as a human being. In fact, he might be the only one since 1980.

Compared to Uncle Clarence? Pbfft, I wouldn't even mention them in the same sentence and sully Powell's name. Thomas is a piece of trash, smug in his position and feeling untouchable (which he mostly is). Not to mention he's a likely rapist like Kavanaugh. Yeah....real integrity-rich SCOTUS we have.

Is that why you are coddling a crook here? Defending a known shitheel? Figures.

Okay, so you turn him on and only listen. You essentially spit out the same bullshit here. Same lies, same bullshit talking points. So yeah. One more thing you lie about IMO.

Stop drinking the coolaid son. I don't give a damn what Carlson says. I think for myself.

• Haha