Nimrata Nikki Randhawa Expected to announce her candidacy for President on February 15

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Christy Noem is likely to throw in.
My prediction is DeSantis/Noem ticket in 2024.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
the GOP will never pick a woman of Indian decent as their nominee, she'd have better luck as a Democrat even though they would never accept her for her politics and playing footsies with trump.

Reactions: Pohemi

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
A lot of your people aren't going to vote for Nikki because she is a person of color.
Nikki Haley called ‘raghe*d’ by political opponent – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Way to assume bro. All people are of one color or another.

What I dislike is that when black people run as conservatives they get derided by extremists on the left as Uncle Toms and sell outs. As if the Democrat party held the answer to everything and how dare you think differently!

I think Democrats are afraid of a conservative black president because it would show that they can lead the country as a Republican and win the election.

Anyone who can secure the border and reduce crime has my vote. 🗳

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z and Pohemi

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013

What I dislike is that when black people run as conservatives they get derided by extremists on the left as Uncle Toms and sell outs. As if the Democrat party held the answer to everything and how dare you think differently!

I think Democrats are afraid of a conservative black president because it would show that they can lead the country as a Republican and win the election.

Anyone who can secure the border and reduce crime has my vote.
Hey if they promise to take Texas and Florida and the deep South and half the Midwest and secede I'd vote for your party too. So get us a good candidate

Reactions: dingster1

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002

Yet you probably NEVER ask why crime rates in republican run cities are just as high or higher than similar dem run cities.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Yet you probably NEVER ask why crime rates in republican run cities are just as high or higher than similar dem run cities.

I'm not saying we don't have our fair share of crime but we need to know that at least something is done to deal criminal activity.

Who wants to be a crime victim no matter where you live?

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo and dank69

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Hard to understand this considering what a POS that guy is.... I figured a sad little excuse of a "man" like him would only appeal to the very stupid and cowardly.

I'd be embarrassed to admit this myself but hey you do you.... maybe Florida where they "don't say gay" or teach black history in school is your kind of place?

:oops:

But then he does keep getting elected in Floriduh.... not exactly a "ringing" endorsement there lol!

:rolleyes:

Well you are welcome to your opinion. Both of those things that you stated are wrong. You can say gay in Florida and they also teach History of all races...

The 'Don't say gay bill' had nothing to do with saying gay, and the black history course was great except for the last quarter where they brought up some areas where they didn't approve.They were asked to amend the course and resubmit it.

You should get better informed.

Last edited:

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Well you are welcome to your opinion. Both of those things that you stated are wrong. You can say gay in Florida and they also teach History of all races...

The 'Don't say bay bill' had nothing to do with saying gay, and the black history course was great except for the last quarter where they brought up some areas where they didn't approve.They were asked to amend the course and resubmit it.

You should get better informed.

You know exactly what I'm referring to don't play dumb with me. ;)

I'm very well informed and understand precisely what those laws, both championed by Desantis are really about. (as do you!)

Reactions: Meghan54 and Pohemi

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
Christy Noem is likely to throw in.
My prediction is DeSantis/Noem ticket in 2024.

While I think she'll try, I don't think she's ready for the spotlight. She's got a # of scandals waiting to be exposed on a national level in a way that local SD media just haven't prepared her for. Not that primary voters will care about scandals though ...

Reactions: Pohemi

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
You know exactly what I'm referring to don't play dumb with me. ;)

I'm very well informed and understand precisely what those laws, both championed by Desantis are really about. (as do you!)

Yes I do know. It has nothing to do with Don't say gay and they do teach black history. Seems like you don't know at all.
You hate Desantis, fine that is your choice...

• Haha
Reactions: Captante and Pohemi

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

This has a very good moral sentiment behind it, not to judge a Republican by color. I agree with that. Unfortunately, you are judging people by party based on otherand, I believe, incorrect moral assumptions that are fundamental to Republicans, mainly inculcated fears that do not correspond to reality.

Neuroscientists have determined via brain scans of self reported conservatives and liberals that two areas of the brain, one which mediates fear and one which suppresses it in favor of reasoning are oppositely developed with conservatives having brain matter devoted to more responsiveness to fear stimuli and less brain matter that suppresses fear in favor of reason.

So, while this fact about brain physiology is recent, the awareness of the effects have been known for centuries, particularly to psychopaths who modus opera di is to self-aggrandize by manipulating people subject to those conservative weaknesses.

Thus it is that you have been conditioned to believe you are under inordinate threat by criminals and immigrants and you are psychologically hampered from being rational in
The way your mind will work to rationalize away that reality is to focus on how moral you are to be able to vote for a black Republican without seeing that Democrats won’t do that, not because of color but because of the irrational nature of Republican priorities.

That is not to say liberals are immune to fear or that conservatives always rationalize a justification for theirs. It is just that the differences correspond to what one would predict looking at the differences in brain scans.

You, for example, might not be an irrational racists inculcated by supremacy garbage theories even though it is a fate more likely to be found in conservatives than in liberals.

We all know that wisdom comes from self awareness and the resulting self knowledge it imparts, but few manage the brutal self honesty required to overcome the shame such knowledge does to the ego.

we already hate ourselves unconsciously. Who wants to know why?