Nimrata Nikki Randhawa Expected to announce her candidacy for President on February 15

Page 27 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Latest entrants into the clown car are Asa Hutchinson &Tim Scott. Remember in 2015, the large number of candidates made it easier for trump, looks like republicans are doomed to repeat history.
Tim Scott announced an exploratory committee, not an announcement...yet.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
I don't care if we have history months or not, I just think that during those months they should be honest about history and that means teaching people that the Confederacy was evil.

Currently people in the south like to lie about the Confederacy because they are ashamed of their history and we shouldn't do that, agree?

Nah, as we've been over deficit spending is fine.

Err they are not ashamed, they are proud of it.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
If they were proud of it they wouldn’t lie about it.

Relatedly there should be a statue of William Tecumseh Sherman in Atlanta a la Rio's Christ the Redeemer. You know for the people concerned with remembering history through monuments an all.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Fuck raising the retirement age. Let me tell you, for many people, just because they are living longer is a testament to medical care just keeping people alive, not like they are really getting to enjoy many of those later years.

In reality the retirement age should be lowered to 60 period. At least get to retire and enjoy some time while you still might be physically spry a bit.
I was fortunate, and because I made some good decisions earlier in life, I retired at 55. That was 22 years ago, and I cannot imagine working beyond your mid-sixties.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
If they were proud of it they wouldn’t lie about it.
No, lying is such an integral part of their propaganda plan they cannot avoid it.
They will tell lies and obscure the truth as a matter of habit. The reason for that is if they ever got IN the habit of honesty they'd have to keep it up, and they cant do that.
Same reason Fox only reports certain things, and may occasionally skip something that makes republicans look good if for some odd reason it does not promote their agenda.

Reactions: hal2kilo

nOOky

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Ressurected because apparently she visited our facility today and I just missed her. She must have been visiting the local university, and she took a tour to see our manufacturing facility to shake hands. We hire a lot of the composites engineering degree graduates and the owners are big Republicans, wouldn't surprise me if they donated to her. I went to lunch early and my boss looked for me, but I was gone. Dangitall no way I would have shook her hand.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Vivek and conservatives are pissed about this cartoon. Pretty accurate don't you think?
View attachment 82149
Hilarious, but the fact is, Magatards will cast aside any prior beliefs they once held dear -- such as commie Russia bad -- just as soon as it doesn't fit their current grievance/conspiracy narrative.

Logical consistency is simply not their strong point.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Hilarious, but the fact is, Magatards will cast aside any prior beliefs they once held dear -- such as commie Russia bad -- just as soon as it doesn't fit their current grievance/conspiracy narrative.

for example, we've already had Magabrained shitheels complaining in this very thread about using her full name, completely insensitive to the fact/not understanding the direct point that they, themselves, could never type or pronounce Obama without using his never-used full name.

And of course this surprised no one.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Remember the ad mocking Obama for being a "celebrity"? What did Pubs do? Elect a person President who starred in The Celebrity Apprentice.

The Onion couldn't do a better job