Nimrata Nikki Randhawa Expected to announce her candidacy for President on February 15

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
It looks like the first passenger in the clown car being driven by trump has arrived. Anyone like her chances?

• Haha
Reactions: Captante

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
She’d have better chance as his VP. While have to see who else running, bet she’s one of the first to get eliminated

Reactions: Pohemi

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
so the second fascist to declare their candidacy. How many fascists of the GQP will end up declaring do people think?

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
so the second fascist to declare their candidacy. How many fascists of the GQP will end up declaring do people think?
I don't think she's a facist in the mold of the Orange one, but she sure did guzzle down the GOP Koolade.

Reactions: Pohemi

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
She's nowhere crazy or hot blonde enough to be the nominee.

If Ivanka ran tomorrow, she'd wipe the floor with Randhawa just like Ronna McDaniel did with Dhillon.

My money's on MTG

• Wow
Reactions: Ajay

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
I like Desantis

Hard to understand this considering what a POS that guy is.... I figured a sad little excuse of a "man" like him would only appeal to the very stupid and cowardly.

I'd be embarrassed to admit this myself but hey you do you.... maybe Florida where they "don't say gay" or teach black history in school is your kind of place?

:oops:

But then he does keep getting elected in Floriduh.... not exactly a "ringing" endorsement there lol!

:rolleyes:

Reactions: dank69

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
A few prognostications:

The timing for when Dion DeSantis throws his hat in will be interesting. Or will he? Or will he be willing to accept Trump's invite to be his VP? Will Trump even consider him for the slot? If they do go head to head in a debate it'd be like two spoiled kids hanging on to their mommies hands while blowing raspberries and spitting at each other. If Haley's there she'd have her shoulders hoisted up to her ears while double hand pointing at Dion and Donald swinging windmill punches at ten paces and mouthing "See? WTF Huh? W-T-F?".

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
A few prognostications:

The timing for when Dion DeSantis throws his hat in will be interesting. Or will he? Or will he be willing to accept Trump's invite to be his VP? Will Trump even consider him for the slot? If they do go head to head in a debate it'd be like two spoiled kids hanging on to their mommies hands while blowing raspberries and spitting at each other. If Haley's there she'd have her shoulders hoisted up to her ears while double hand pointing at Dion and Donald swinging windmill punches at ten paces and mouthing "See? WTF Huh? W-T-F?".
All I see with that is "When two giant egos collide". Not ever happening.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Trump would mop the floor with Ronnie, unless trump is indicted he has zero chance except as a possible VP.

Reactions: Captante