DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
You're just the Energizer Bunny of racism, eh? Non-stop banging your racist little drum because you are a loser who has nothing in your sad life except for the glory you find in shitposting your spiel.

Dylan Roof, you pissant.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Nov 29, 2006
https://nypost.com/2019/05/21/nashv...-minimum-of-10-white-churchgoers-prosecutors/

I don't remember this story, it probably didn't get much time on the major news sites since it didn't fit their narrative. Will this be counted as a hate crime?. Throw the book at him, execute him, I don't care. Killing people based on ethnicity / race has no place in modern society.

Funny how it seems to show up on media sites that fit YOUR narrative though. Funny how that works isnt it?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
You're just the Energizer Bunny of racism, eh? Non-stop banging your racist little drum because you are a loser who has nothing in your sad life except for the glory you find in shitposting your spiel.

Dylan Roof, you pissant.

Just another manufactured crisis?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Interesting how the unracist Slow only ever posts very obvious race-baiting threads.

Of course unracists never do that. Because Jesus or something.

It is very odd how the only non-racist on here almost exclusively posts about crime by minorities or immigrants.

You would think that as a non-racist his posts about crime would be roughly in line with the ethnic makeup of those committing crimes in a given year. Since he’s totally not a racist the only explanation is that it’s blind luck and he’s been super, super unlucky.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

Dylan Roof, you pissant.

I'm not the racist here, I'm the one that sees everyone as equals. You're on the side that sees minorities as opportunistic victims to exploit. You're on the side that thinks minorities aren't capable of making it on their own merits so you need to handicap for them.

As far as this guy and Dylan Roof, I think they should make this guy and Dylan Roof hold hands while they execute them both at the same time.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
I don't remember this story, it probably didn't get much time on the major news sites since it didn't fit their narrative. Will this be counted as a hate crime?. Throw the book at him, execute him, I don't care. Killing people based on ethnicity / race has no place in modern society.

"I don't remember this story, it probably didn't get much time on the major news sites since it didn't fit their narrative."
There have been at least a dozen articles about this on Fox News and a half dozen on CNN. Just because your memory is faulty and your ability to fact check nil doesn't mean either your recollections or your reasoning paths are true.

"Will this be counted as a hate crime?."
Again, a simple fact check would have shown that Tennessee doesn't have a "hate crime" charge. It does have enhanced sentencing after conviction for for crimes targeting a person based on race, religion, color, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry or gender.

If you wanted to say that you think he should have the book thrown at him for what he did, I'm pretty sure most everyone here would agree, but wrapping that opinion in faulty logic, faulty memory, and loaded phrases completely diminishes your point.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
"I don't remember this story, it probably didn't get much time on the major news sites since it didn't fit their narrative."
There have been at least a dozen articles about this on Fox News and a half dozen on CNN. Just because your memory is faulty and your ability to fact check nil doesn't mean either your recollections or your reasoning paths are true.

"Will this be counted as a hate crime?."
Again, a simple fact check would have shown that Tennessee doesn't have a "hate crime" charge. It does have enhanced sentencing after conviction for for crimes targeting a person based on race, religion, color, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry or gender.

If you wanted to say that you think he should have the book thrown at him for what he did, I'm pretty sure most everyone here would agree, but wrapping that opinion in faulty logic, faulty memory, and loaded phrases completely diminishes your point.

What made this situation different than this h̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶c̶r̶i̶m̶e̶ "mass shooting?"

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
https://nypost.com/2019/05/21/nashv...-minimum-of-10-white-churchgoers-prosecutors/

Perhaps the guy wasn't aware of this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-address-dylann-roof/?utm_term=.555ca789d230

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I never said they didn't run a story on this... so...? I said I doubt they gave this story very much time on their respective platforms. I'm sure I'm right about that.

You can provide a source that did meet your criteria.

The article I linked provided extensive detail. But it's just fake news anyways.

Reactions: darkswordsman17

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Slow's not-at-all mysterious intent to create savages out of "the others" pretty much stains every single one of his threads.

Every fucking one.

Now immigrants are dog-rapers. Savages that savage on savage beasts. Never-mind the far greater incidence of Slow's chosen race committing such unspeakable acts. Such is simply un-reportable. Unremarkable, really.

Who cares if we literally have dozens of white right-wing, trump supporting extremists that go on violent murder sprees in churches, schools, shopping malls, often targeting the "others." Who cares?

It's that one single incident of "the other" possibly doing a thing in the future but WAS STOPPED BECAUSE OF JUSTICE! that is the real story.

Every single one of slow's posts is about dehumanizing the minority. Shifting blame from one's own self-defeatism to the minority "other" that has essentially no power to do anything about it. It is the behavior of ignorant cowards. The behavior of the eternally frightened illiterate. It is the singularly adopted strategy of the GOP for decades, and is why it plays so well for the unwashed masses. Never-mind the poor choices and total lack of responsibility in your lives--growing up and adapting to an inevitably changing world, as happens every generation: it's those poors and the minorities that are making poor choices that, for reasons, are ruining my life!

This is exactly Nazism. This is exactly the slow takeover of fascism in post-war Europe from the 20s through the 30s. This is EXACTLY what Slow is engaged in, and any literate person absolutely knows this. It is no other way. And it doesn't fucking matter if slow or slow's champions around here simply don't get that. That they won't accept it. It doesn't matter what they believe about the actual history of their behavior, their rhetoric. It is EXACTLY what they are doing. Facts and history simply don't care about your tiny beliefs.

This is how the slow walk towards fascism happens, as it has happened before, and will keep happening until these illiterate goose-stepping morons are dealt with.

This country will never be great again until the philosophy of the GOP is wholly eliminated as a national entity.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Slow's not-at-all mysterious intent to create savages out of "the others" pretty much stains every single one of his threads.

Every fucking one.

Now immigrants are dog-rapers. Savages that savage on savage beasts. Never-mind the far greater incidence of Slow's chosen race committing such unspeakable acts. Such is simply un-reportable. Unremarkable, really.

Who cares if we literally have dozens of white right-wing, trump supporting extremists that go on violent murder sprees in churches, schools, shopping malls, often targeting the "others." Who cares?

It's that one single incident of "the other" possibly doing a thing in the future but WAS STOPPED BECAUSE OF JUSTICE! that is the real story.

Every single one of slow's posts is about dehumanizing the minority. Shifting blame from one's own self-defeatism to the minority "other" that has essentially no power to do anything about it. It is the behavior of ignorant cowards. The behavior of the eternally frightened illiterate. It is the singularly adopted strategy of the GOP for decades, and is why it plays so well for the unwashed masses. Never-mind the poor choices and total lack of responsibility in your lives--growing up and adapting to an inevitably changing world, as happens every generation: it's those poors and the minorities that are making poor choices that, for reasons, are ruining my life!

This is exactly Nazism. This is exactly the slow takeover of fascism in post-war Europe from the 20s through the 30s. This is EXACTLY what Slow is engaged in, and any literate person absolutely knows this. It is no other way. And it doesn't fucking matter if slow or slow's champions around here simply don't get that. That they won't accept it. It doesn't matter what they believe about the actual history of their behavior, their rhetoric. It is EXACTLY what they are doing. Facts and history simply don't care about your tiny beliefs.

This is how the slow walk towards fascism happens, as it has happened before, and will keep happening until these illiterate goose-stepping morons are dealt with.

This country will never be great again until the philosophy of the GOP is wholly eliminated as a national entity.

Read the first line and the last line. That's all I need to see that you are indoctrinated and there is no reason to pay attention to you.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Read the first line and the last line. That's all I need to see that you are indoctrinated and there is no reason to pay attention to you.

You're a fascist cuntwaffle and your business anywhere is to bring down the pillars of democracy. All literate people know this, because literate people are interested in logical discussion, context, and history.

This is what you are. It is no mystery. You are a dishonest broker in all walks with no interest in fostering compromise that includes a humane, moral, and egalitarian structure that establishes the necessary framework for human progress.

You aren't a conservative. You are a fascist, plain and simple. You are cancer. The world is a far better place without diseases like you occupying resources that are better served elsewhere.

Reactions: cytg111 and Indus

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I wonder if this should be a thread, or if you guys would just piss and moan because it doesn't fit your agenda?

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...r-sings-i-f-france-i-burn-france-music-video/

"A previous song by the rapper, which was deleted from YouTube, contained lyrics such as: “I enter day care centres and kill white babies. Catch them quickly and hang their parents. Spread them apart to pass the time, to entertain black children of all ages young and old.”"

Some how posters here would blame Trump. :D :D

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
You're a fascist cuntwaffle and your business anywhere is to bring down the pillars of democracy. All literate people know this, because literate people are interested in logical discussion, context, and history.

This is what you are. It is no mystery. You are a dishonest broker in all walks with no interest in fostering compromise that includes a humane, moral, and egalitarian structure that establishes the necessary framework for human progress.

You aren't a conservative. You are a fascist, plain and simple. You are cancer. The world is a far better place without diseases like you occupying resources that are better served elsewhere.

How am I a fascist? Explain that one. All you do with posts like this is show how indoctrinated and evangelical you are in your leftist views. They saw you coming a mile away, an easy mark.