Margaret Thatcher, U.K.'s leading defender of capitalism passed away.

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
I saw numerous videos of the idiots celebrating. Many of them were young people who werent even born during her time as PM, they just know what they have been told by their parents and society.

You probably weren't alive when she was destroying the country you ignorant little child. Whatever program your parents put you in that turned you into a ignorant rightwing manchild is pretty amazing, as you simply parrot everything the right tells you to.

Apr 27, 2012
You probably weren't alive when she was destroying the country you ignorant little child. Whatever program your parents put you in that turned you into a ignorant rightwing manchild is pretty amazing, as you simply parrot everything the right tells you to.

Love how you resort to insults. And no I am not a right winger.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Then do it. You do it on an online forum because your a coward and too scared to do the real thing.

Why on earth do you assume that no one has expressed their own views in public?

Just because you're not allowed out in public doesn't mean no one else is.

Miski

May 15, 2011
Then your an idiot for celebrating the death of an 87 year old woman. Would you be alright if it happened to you or your loves ones?

I wouldn't care.

I am not having a public funeral. She is.
If I want to insult her disgusting memory on this earth then that is my right and absolute pleasure.

Now if you don't mind. I need to eat breakfast and get changed for the Death day party in Trafalgar.

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
fuck her and fuck the UK... I'm really gonna party when Bush Jr dies... Got my six pack chilling in the fridge already... Maybe he'll choke on a pretzel or something...

If someone wants to dance around and live it up a little for their hate for someone by all means! Carry on! I love how the media relates to dancing in the streets just how the ME did when the towers came down. Hello you fucking twats! 1 Person died... Vs How many? And still dieing? Complete BS! I think the media just wanted another excuse to bring up 9/11 AGAIN...

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
fuck her and fuck the UK... I'm really gonna party when Bush Jr dies... Got my six pack chilling in the fridge already... Maybe he'll choke on a pretzel or something...

If someone wants to dance around and live it up a little for their hate for someone by all means! Carry on! I love how the media relates to dancing in the streets just how the ME did when the towers came down. Hello you fucking twats! 1 Person died... Vs How many? And still dieing? Complete BS! I think the media just wanted another excuse to bring up 9/11 AGAIN...

From natural causes at that.

Apr 27, 2012
I remember when the Palestinians celebrated after 9/11 and these idiots are no different. Just a bunch of animals/barbarians and savages.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I remember when the Palestinians celebrated after 9/11 and these idiots are no different. Just a bunch of animals/barbarians and savages.

Yes someone dying of natural causes and some terrorists deliberately murdering thousands of people is exactly the same situation. :rolleyes:

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Did they follow established protocol and scatter her ashes in the waters of seven rivers? You have to be sure in these cases.

Apr 27, 2012
But enough about you and your family.

How much do you cheer when Israel drops a bomb on a Palestinian family?

But enough about you and your family. I know enough about based on how you behave.

I don't cheer when Israel drops a bomb on a Palestinian family and what makes you think that I am pro-Israel?

How much do you cheer when a terrorist suicide bomber blows up innocent little children?

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
I knew the instant I saw a picture of Nelson Mandela that he was probably up to no good.

God graces protect Thatcher in the next life for having the insight to call him out on being a terrorist.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
I find it very odd about when people complain about a PM/president/government making changes (in the UK's current situation that cutbacks are necessary, or Thatcher's era that the unions were basically running amok), that they seem to grow a blind spot for the problems that exist that the government is attempting to fix.

I'm not pro Thatcher or the tories particularly, but it seems that every time Labour get voted out, there's an enormous mess to fix (Note: I'm not saying the global recession is/was Labour's fault, but the UK has been seriously over-spending).

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2012
I find it very odd about when people complain about a PM/president/government making changes (in the UK's current situation that cutbacks are necessary, or Thatcher's era that the unions were basically running amok), that they seem to grow a blind spot for the problems that exist that the government is attempting to fix.

I'm not pro Thatcher or the tories particularly, but it seems that every time Labour get voted out, there's an enormous mess to fix (Note: I'm not saying the global recession is/was Labour's fault, but the UK has been seriously over-spending).

Try explaining that to the ignoramuses in this thread celebrating her death. All you will get is the usual rambling from moronic leftists.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
There's a lot of self hate in here Moonie. And you seem to be a little subdued on the subject lately...you feeling OK?

This thread or generally? I might be up to something in this one. I am fascinated by the phenomenon that people believe they are right in the beliefs they hold. I believe that I don't believe anything and that is why I know everything, give or take. I don't believe anything because I subjected myself to what I would call merciless self examination in which I set out to prove the correctness of my beliefs and failed miserably. I say miserably because it made me miserable to discover that everything I held dear was utterly meaningless. Having thus had my guts ripped out, or call it ego armor, I found a truth that doesn't require attachment, call it the joy of being. I am and that's all there is, and being me, it couldn't be better, which is true also for anybody who is. I may be a total nobody but when I am I'm everything I can be and that's the maximum of all there is.

So I find this thread in which some lament the passing of the Iron Lady and some see only rust. Who is right and why? What is this praise or blame for the lives of other people. I'm all there is. There is nothing to worship or to despise that makes any sense. So I posted a little something here to illustrate one side of my case, the praise of a person of note by, well that's my little secret, but it illustrates the paradoxical nature of belief and how can we believe in spite of all evidence to the contrary. Sieg Heil! Always that damn Hitler.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
What you have ingaged in is extremely disturbing behavior.

Sure, we have a right to say what we want. You have every right to think what you want. Where the FBI would be interested in is the fact that you decided to publicly display this behavior. You don't have to do anything illegal for the FBI to raise an eyebrow over here, especially in light of recent events.

Engaging in this type of public hate speech devoid of any emotion can attract more than just the attention you wanted. Psycho.

Missed this earlier.

Its pretty disturbing that you want the authorities to regulate how people think. Or should it be more like North Korea, you have to keep any thoughts that offend those in charge hidden away?

Fascist.

Cool, I dont actually get to call someone that.