Margaret Thatcher, U.K.'s leading defender of capitalism passed away.

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
I'm so proud of President Obama's snub to the UK in not attending Thatcher's funeral. Not even sending a current official from his administration. I love reading the British press whenever he does something like this. Obama sends Sec. Clinton to Ghana to attend a funeral, but the UK.

I see this as a strong sign to the UK to work with Argentina with the Malvinas/Falklands issue given Thatcher's colonialist war.

Jun 26, 2007
I'm so proud of President Obama's snub to the UK in not attending Thatcher's funeral. Not even sending a current official from his administration. I love reading the British press whenever he does something like this. Obama sends Sec. Clinton to Ghana to attend a funeral, but the UK.

I see this as a strong sign to the UK to work with Argentina with the Malvinas/Falklands issue given Thatcher's colonialist war.

Amused me as the US took over almost all responsibility of our former colonies.

Thus terrorism but hey, if you could think that far you'd have an appliciable thought for the first time in your life.