Kramer (aka Michael Richards) is done for sure now

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Art Vandelay

Jul 30, 2006
Originally posted by: Narmer
Originally posted by: Don66
The man made remarks he's said sorry..Who cares!

The guys heckling him were also making racial slurs, I don't see anyone upset about that.

You'd be upset too if you were black. Sorry is just a convenient word that may or may not be genuine. I'm willing to bet that he apologized because he wanted to save his career, not because he gave a damn about the African-Americans. Instead of seeing it from your point of view. Try to see it from that of the victims.

God, you are so frickin bitter, aren't you?

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
I don't care a jot about this guy or his comments made during a set, but then I'm just a Vanilla face; A White Bread; A beloved patriot.

Art Vandelay

Jul 30, 2006
PSA: Narmer is the new race-card loving whiny little bitch of your neighbourhood. Amuse yourself appropriately ;)

Narmer

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2006
Originally posted by: Art Vandelay
Originally posted by: Narmer
Originally posted by: Don66
The man made remarks he's said sorry..Who cares!

The guys heckling him were also making racial slurs, I don't see anyone upset about that.

You'd be upset too if you were black. Sorry is just a convenient word that may or may not be genuine. I'm willing to bet that he apologized because he wanted to save his career, not because he gave a damn about the African-Americans. Instead of seeing it from your point of view. Try to see it from that of the victims.

God, you are so frickin bitter, aren't you?

Why would I be bitter?

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
This race said this, that race said that... The whites, blacks, asians, etc. etc....

If we all work together - then we of all races can help each other toward better a understanding and heal those pains of the past...

except for the dirty mexicans....

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Originally posted by: cheapherk
All the hecklers want is money [period]. I'm more pissed off by that than anything else.

They better not get a penny.

I was just watching the news.
They want a personal apology + monetary compensation.

LMAO.
They're making it a huge deal cuz they want money.
An apology I can understand... but money ?

Brutuskend

Lifer
Apr 2, 2001
It never ceases to amaze me that ANYONE could say that the Jews were the cause of Jesus' death.

DO they think Jesus was a Christian? :Q

HELLO??!!!

A1CSpence

Apr 11, 2004
Kramer will live on forever. Racist or not, who cares? He's funny.

Michael Richards made more money passing gas on Seinfeld than those heckling turds will in their entire lives.

Brutuskend

Lifer
Apr 2, 2001
Originally posted by: isekii
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Originally posted by: cheapherk
All the hecklers want is money [period]. I'm more pissed off by that than anything else.

They better not get a penny.

I was just watching the news.
They want a personal apology + monetary compensation.

LMAO.
They're making it a huge deal cuz they want money.
An apology I can understand... but money ?

Sadly, it's typical.

Any slight (or perceived slight) suffered by anyone these days is, it seems just an excuse for a payday. Especially if that person is a member of a minority.