Kramer (aka Michael Richards) is done for sure now

13Gigatons

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23375603-details/Kramer's+career+in+freefall+after+fresh+claims+of+racism/article.do

Oh no don't bite the hand that feeds.

But he has now been accused of making anti-Jewish comments during a stand-up routine as well.

Richards allegedly lashed out at Jews during performance earlier this year, yelling at one audience member: "You're a f***ing Jew. Your people are the cause of Jesus dying."

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
It's probably true, although now since he's under alot of pressure and publicity, a lot of old minor incidents are gonna come to light making him seem like the devil.

BuckNaked

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
<Jackie Chiles> That's totally inappropriate. It's lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous!<Jackie Chiles>

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: Inspector Jihad
maybe he was just joking...i joke about various cultures and races all the time.

Yea, I do to, but you can't just start using certain words to just anybody. There's a certain comfort level that has to be reached before you can talk like that.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
It's probably true, although now since he's under alot of pressure and publicity, a lot of old minor incidents are gonna come to light making him seem like the devil.

It's interesting that this (and possibly other) incident never made the news before. Probably because people thought it was no big deal at the time.

Kilim

Sep 8, 2004
Oh man, Oh wow. A COMEDIAN made offensive comments about race, religion and culture! Gee, who da thunk it?

Oh man, Oh wow, A COMEDIAN went too far?!!!??!?!? Well, we can't have that. When I go to a comedy show I expect a civil discourse on Shakespeare, not offensive jokes.

Yes, Kramer went too far!

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: mugs

It's interesting that this (and possibly other) incident never made the news before. Probably because people thought it was no big deal at the time.

Yea, people are gonna start digging around for any dirt on this guy and that girl he called a "wh@re" in high school in gonna resurface to tell the world what happened to her.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Kilim
Oh man, Oh wow. A COMEDIAN made offensive comments about race, religion and culture! Gee, who da thunk it?

Oh man, Oh wow, A COMEDIAN went too far?!!!??!?!? Well, we can't have that. When I go to a comedy show I expect a civil discourse on Shakespeare, not offensive jokes.

Yes, Kramer went too far!

have you heard the recording of it? i have and you can clearly tell he was not in his comedian role while spewing that crap.

Narmer

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2006
Originally posted by: AccruedExpenditure
Kickin' em while their down, that's the American Way.

The past always catches up with you. He's getting exactly what he deserves.

Don66

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2000
The man made remarks he's said sorry..Who cares!

The guys heckling him were also making racial slurs, I don't see anyone upset about that.

Narmer

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2006
Originally posted by: Don66

The guys heckling him were also making racial slurs, I don't see anyone upset about that.

You'd be upset too if you were black. Sorry is just a convenient word that may or may not be genuine. I'm willing to bet that he apologized because he wanted to save his career, not because he gave a damn about the African-Americans. Instead of seeing it from your point of view. Try to see it from that of the victims.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
If they are the cause of Jesus dying, isn't that a good thing? I mean, isn't a big part of Christianity the death and resurrection of Christ? Can't have a resurrection without a death.

Don66

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Narmer

You'd be upset too if you were black. Sorry is just a convenient word that may or may not be genuine. I'm willing to bet that he apologized because he wanted to save his career, not because he gave a damn about the African-Americans. Instead of seeing it from your point of view. Try to see it from that of the victims.

The persons that were heckling him were also using racial slurs:roll:
But, I suppose that's alright, since they probably aren't famous:roll:

AccruedExpenditure

Diamond Member
May 12, 2001

I'm black. I don't care. The whole incident amuses me.

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003

Seriously, it was out of line, but who the f*ck cares. People get called those types of names everyday, but since Kramer has a bit of money, it suddenly injured somebody emotionally. The black people (I assume they were black) in the video didnt make themselves look much better as they called Kramer a "Cracker a$$ white honkey", or something like that.

Don66

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2000

Seriously, it was out of line, but who the f*ck cares. People get called those types of names everyday, but since Kramer has a bit of money, it suddenly injured somebody emotionally. The black people (I assume they were black) in the video didnt make themselves look much better as they called Kramer a "Cracker a$$ white honkey", or something like that.

Exactly what I'm saying..