UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...oys-periods-new-sex-education-guidelines.html

Sex education lessons in which pupils as young as eight will be told ‘all genders’ have periods were yesterday condemned as unnecessarily confusing for young children.​
The classes follow guidelines that were issued to teachers to help them avoid offending girls who identify as boys.​
But critics described the guidelines as inappropriate and another example of political correctness gone mad.​
The teacher guidance, from Brighton & Hove City Council, states: ‘Trans boys and men and non-binary people may have periods.’ It says language about menstruation must be inclusive of ‘all genders’ and orders that ‘bins for used period products are provided in all toilets’ for children.​
Lovely. Kids as young as 8 being taught boys can menstruate also. Confusing time in their lives (I have a 10 year old daughter who had her first period about 3 months ago) and to add the concept of a girl who doesn’t identify as such and thinks she’s a boy even though biologically she’s a girl so is having a period like the other girls but call him a he (or xe, or whatever) to an 8 year old is beyond absurd. Society is going to find there’s a heavy price to pay in another decade or two when this push comes to roost and these kids commit suicide because of something their looney mom pushed on them.

The 11 year old transsexual Desmond is Amazing recently made an appearance in drag at a NYC gay dance club where he danced on stage as patrons threw dollar bills at him. My apologies for the Daily Wire link

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3940...-drag-dances-gay-men-bar-amanda-prestigiacomo

And is being celebrated on a giant digital billboard in a Time Square because #sobrave. Which no doubt is going to fuel looney parents to push this crap on their kids

1526069842784.png

This is where are.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Western civilization. Gone in a such a brief moment. Destroyed by the discussion of menstruation in the city of Brighton & Hove. :(

The humanity of it all....I've got to go clutch some pearls right now and find my fainting couch!

And the Daily Mail using a misleading headline that's actually corrected deep into its "article", a misleading headline designed to do exactly what UC fell for. Honestly, there isn't a shred of honesty in that Daily Mail article, which is written is such a manner as to misrepresent and slant what's actually written in the edu. memo about which the DM seems rather concerned.

And UC still seems to be very concerned about what goes on in Europe, yet again.

And in case anyone missed the misleading part in the headline, this is the actual line that's causing all the "concern":

"Trans boys and men and non-binary people may have periods."

I do find it typical the DM failed, yet again, to fully and honestly include what was written in the memo, instead choosing to only crop and print what would incense someone like UC.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
so basically, this is to get menstrual products in schools for students to have them when their cant afford them and the 'boys' are those in a female to male transition before getting surgery. bring on the outrage!!!
so, typical daily mail crap, no better than the national inquirer.

Reactions: DigDog

Guru

May 5, 2017
Unfortunately with all the welfare provided to all these morons, they've been able to survive and spread and because of their brain retardation they have had no issue having 4-5 kids and going their whole life through welfare and we are now fully on in the generation where these retardation genes have spread out and these babies are now grown man and woman, though with the brains of 5yo retarded persons and making all these retarded decisions.

We are headed towards idiocracy, if anyone has seen the movie. END WELFARE PERIOD! We can still get rid of the cancer of society, all we need to do is cut welfare and natural selection will take its course.

So yeah, of course these morons believe misguided and unsure 10yo boys and/or girls can make life altering decisions at 10yo or younger.

Kids before puberty are not sexually developed, boys and girls are closer than ever biologically, chemically, etc.... Its NORMAL to have some "confusion" in a small part of them, in 90% of the cases(major studies) they grow out of it or become homosexual men/woman that live normal and happy lives. On the other part those 10% who transition live a terrible and depressed life and end up killing themselves in over 40% of the cases and if they don't kill themselves, they die on average before 50yo due to the sex altering drugs they've been injected with.

Their DNA is essentially male, but their bodies bombarded with the wrong chemicals, they end up dying a lot sooner than average.

Last edited:

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Unfortunately with all the welfare provided to all these morons, they've been able to survive and spread and because of their brain retardation they have had no issue having 4-5 kids and going their whole life through welfare and we are now fully on in the generation where these retardation genes have spread out and these babies are now grown man and woman, though with the brains of 5yo retarded persons and making all these retarded decisions.

We are headed towards idiocy, if anyone has seen the movie. END WELFARE PERIOD! We can still get rid of the cancer of society, all we need to do is cut welfare and natural selection will take its course.
hey moron, we are living idiocy, with trump in charge.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...oys-periods-new-sex-education-guidelines.html

Sex education lessons in which pupils as young as eight will be told ‘all genders’ have periods were yesterday condemned as unnecessarily confusing for young children.​
The classes follow guidelines that were issued to teachers to help them avoid offending girls who identify as boys.​
But critics described the guidelines as inappropriate and another example of political correctness gone mad.​
The teacher guidance, from Brighton & Hove City Council, states: ‘Trans boys and men and non-binary people may have periods.’ It says language about menstruation must be inclusive of ‘all genders’ and orders that ‘bins for used period products are provided in all toilets’ for children.​
Lovely. Kids as young as 8 being taught boys can menstruate also. Confusing time in their lives (I have a 10 year old daughter who had her first period about 3 months ago) and to add the concept of a girl who doesn’t identify as such and thinks she’s a boy even though biologically she’s a girl so is having a period like the other girls but call him a he (or xe, or whatever) to an 8 year old is beyond absurd. Society is going to find there’s a heavy price to pay in another decade or two when this push comes to roost and these kids commit suicide because of something their looney mom pushed on them.

The 11 year old transsexual Desmond is Amazing recently made an appearance in drag at a NYC gay dance club where he danced on stage as patrons threw dollar bills at him. My apologies for the Daily Wire link

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3940...-drag-dances-gay-men-bar-amanda-prestigiacomo

And is being celebrated on a giant digital billboard in a Time Square because #sobrave. Which no doubt is going to fuel looney parents to push this crap on their kids

1526069842784.png

This is where are.
Is this something you have encountered first hand or are you just a victim of fearmongering?

Guru

May 5, 2017
hey moron, we are living idiocy, with trump in charge.
Yeah and morons like you put him there and will put him there again in 2020. Not that any of the dems are better, they are all even bigger morons than Trump, in the case of Hillary demonically fucking corrupt.

Reactions: brandonbull

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Yeah and morons like you put him there and will put him there again in 2020. Not that any of the dems are better, they are all even bigger morons than Trump, in the case of Hillary demonically fucking corrupt.
compared to trump clinton is squeaky clean.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009

I'd suggest looking into stress management but you'd probably not listen.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
And in case anyone missed the misleading part in the headline, this is the actual line that's causing all the "concern":

I do find it typical the DM failed, yet again, to fully and honestly include what was written in the memo, instead choosing to only crop and print what would incense someone like UC.

I guess I’m not connecting the dots here, how is the article or title misleading?

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
Has the Daily Mail yet asked the Ultimate Question: Does accepting transpeople CAUSE CANCER?

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Decide for yourself just how close to the end of modern Western civilization this brings us.

The <scary quotes> document <scary quotes>:

https://present.brighton-hove.gov.uk/Published/C00000968/M00009226/$$Supp30547dDocPackPublic.pdf
Seriously?!

The fuss in the OP is about....

"Pupils with very early onset puberty and trans pupils and students are provided with additional support perhaps from a school nurse, if needed."

And.

Unless I missed something that's the only time trans people are mentioned and I can't see anything wrong with those statements at all!

@UglyCasanova That's what you are worried about?