Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2790 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a woman's separation, this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
It's not about people being dumb--it's about lack of access to services and resources. Like banks and credit cards. It isn't really a choice that they make, either. But these are things that you routinely fail to understand, let alone accept your own failed capacity to understand these differences.
I know one of the people who doesn't have a bank account or phone and faces all the problems you described. I've helped him for the last year and watched him make countless stupid decisions. I can't defend him any more. He's dumb - and there are a lot of people just like him. Probably most people that can't keep a bank account aren't much different.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
the-ladybird-book-of-our-teacher-sit-down-susan-we-58238824.png

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
well, no shit. in 1975, 34% of those kids would be dead within 15 years, for the displayed reasons. :D
Hey, I fell off a station wagon tailgate and off the back of a pickup when I was young and I'm still alive. Fun times! Of course, those events may explain a few things about me :p

• Haha
Reactions: highland145

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
I call my bank to question why blah blah blah, but to pay a bill or lookup transactions? Do people just not bother to learn or why?
Some people don't want to or can't go to the bank. Others don't or won't use the internet for banking.

Telephone banking is quite popular here in Canada.