Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2791 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Why the compulsive need to mention this then? Do you have some sort of superiority complex where if someone is lesser then you in some sort of skill set you must absolutely trash them? Why not say nothing at all if the joke was not funny to you? The joke was towards pagans and i figured it was a long shot getting a laugh but i still shared.

I know my literature skills aren't ace, i won't tell you my life story but lets say there is a good reason why i am not writing novels with your outstanding approval. Welcome to the ignore bin. Take your superiority complex with you!
Because that's how you build weak sheeple.

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
Because that's how you build weak sheeple.

That is also how you end up responding trying to be cute or whatever which by coincidence lands you in the ignore bin, man oh man i tell you i thought i was past this with the other dude. I wonder how big the ignore limit is before the ignore function breaks? Been on a bit of a roll this week. Oh ignoring you cause you get NO energy from me.

Have a good day! Stay safe!

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
Best 420 song, i think this is both Bob Marleys sons doing this? Such a good track, if you need it like me for medicine then OH yes certainly a classic.

Speaking of stoners, look at this i loved this.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheVrolok

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
oh man....dumb story time

A friend of mine saw a toilet on the side of the road on the way to camping during a long weekend, so he picked it up and threw it in the back of his truck, took it to the campsite, proceeded to use it as the center piece for his fire, and when it got nice and hot it exploded off and hit his gf in the head with a piece, no idea how or why it exploded

• Haha
Reactions: mopardude87

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999

A friend of mine saw a toilet on the side of the road on the way to camping during a long weekend, so he picked it up and threw it in the back of his truck, took it to the campsite, proceeded to use it as the center piece for his fire, and when it got nice and hot it exploded off and hit his gf in the head with a piece, no idea how or why it exploded
I figured that would happen if you tried to cook with it or heat it up too much.

That porcelain isn't meant for heat use.

Reactions: highland145

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018

Omg, that is a damn riot. Hopefully she is ok but i would have loved to be a bug on a tree when that went off. Oh man i would have loved to see that in instant replay. That is fucking funnier then shit.:D

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
That is also how you end up responding trying to be cute or whatever which by coincidence lands you in the ignore bin, man oh man i tell you i thought i was past this with the other dude. I wonder how big the ignore limit is before the ignore function breaks? Been on a bit of a roll this week. Oh ignoring you cause you get NO energy from me.

Have a good day! Stay safe!
Run and hide. It's exactly what weak people do. Single mother raised you with participation trophy's?

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
6jh0gueriyy41.jpg