Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 3761 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
vm0ASOM.jpeg

So..... Ancient Hulk Hogan ?!? :p

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
No that's what can happen with tornadoes. Flip your car and fling it down the street, but the flowers in the garden 12' from where the car was parked aren't even disheveled, and the bird feeder is still upright. A classmate in Florida showed me a pic once of a street with all the houses on the left demolished, and the houses on the right side of the street didn't even have broken windows. He had it with other pics from Hurricane Andrew but I'm pretty sure it was from out of state, tornado alley probably.

Reactions: H T C and Captante

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
No that's what can happen with tornadoes. Flip your car and fling it down the street, but the flowers in the garden 12' from where the car was parked aren't even disheveled, and the bird feeder is still upright. A classmate in Florida showed me a pic once of a street with all the houses on the left demolished, and the houses on the right side of the street didn't even have broken windows. He had it with other pics from Hurricane Andrew but I'm pretty sure it was from out of state, tornado alley probably.

Yes, we know.

that's why it's funny. :D

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
WTF?????

Wind strong enough to flip a truck doesn't move a plastic chair??????

This HAS TO BE FAKE, no?

I was assuming the lawn-chair (maybe cast-iron rather than plastic?) was bolted to the ground? Pretty strong bolts, all the same.