Isn't the 2016 Election Outcome Already Clear?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Isn't the 2016 Election Outcome Already Clear?

Oh, clear as day.

Jan 1st, 2016. Hillary Rodham Clinton is about to be sworn in. She has just steps out of her gold plated stage coach and sets foot on the ground (which is soaked in blood from assassinated American soldiers that were murdered by Liberals to honor their new leader), next to her hoof, there is a recently aborted fetus that has had it's brain, heart, brain, lungs, brain, kidney, brain, liver, brain and brain harvested. She picks it up and states; "What about it's soul?? Why haven't you harvested it's soul?!" She then throws it at a Climate 'Scientists' face and has him executed for not figuring out how to harvest a fetus' soul.

The Liberals then drag every Christian out of their prisons (because Hillary had ALL Christian imprisoned and executed before she was to be inaugurated) and they are beaten to death for not telling their government how to harvest souls.

The dead Christians are then placed on death row and executed. Followed by being killed again during torture and then executed once more.

Then, a man in rags walks up to the dead fetus. He picks it up and a tear falls from his face onto the fetus. The fetus regrows it's brain, heart, brain, lungs, brain, kidney, brain, liver, brain and brain. It grows to be 7 feet tall, muscular and powerful. The fetus says; "You tried to kill me Hillary Rodham Clinton. But, I have been made alive again and I will stop you."

The 7 foot tall Christian warrior then beats Hillary Rodham Clinton to death. The 7 foot tall Christian warrior then picks up all the Climate 'Scientists' and throws them into the sun; "Here is your global 'warming'" he said in a bellowing voice. The 7 foot tall Christian warrior then goes to Islam and converts all of the Muslims to Christianity. The 7 foot tall Christian warrior then goes to Cuba and makes them Captialists - like Obama should have done.

When the 7 foot tall Christian warrior returns to the newly liberated America, he walks up to the man in rags and says; "Thank you, for making me alive again." The man in rags takes off his hood and underneath it - it's Donald J Trump and Vladimir Putin. They had to hide from Hillary Rodham Clinton, because she was told by the devil they must be killed, since they hold the key to destroying her and all evil in the world.

Putin goes back to Russia to make it into a REAL Christian Capitalist country and Trump gets inaugurated on Jan 1st, 2016.
What meds are you on?

trenchfoot

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I tend to agree with the OP. Maybe not Hillary, but I can't see a republican winning. They are on the wrong side of many issues. Their bread and butter issues such as abortion (80% approve of abortion in some way), gay marriage (only 39% disapprove), and climate change (71% believe warming is happening).

Perhaps the Canadian election is a precursor to ours. People, I believe, are moving away from staunch conservative thinking and are becoming more open to progressive movements. People that are socially liberal are now tied with the number of socially conservative people of the first time since polling started.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/183386/social-ideology-left-catches-right.aspx

To some folks, it may not be that the Repubs are on the "wrong" side of issues. Rather, these folks may see the Repubs as being on the side that's "less popular".

An exercise in semantics, yes, but it may somehow be a significant one.

That being said, what you've addressed is the idea that the Repub Party is becoming the Party of Anachronism, or maybe, it already has.

These issues that you speak of, they're nothing more than hyped up blown-out-of-proportion vote getting tools for those that wish to wield them. They are tools that divide; tools that distract; they're disingenuous tools that disguises themselves in the many forms of fabricated existential threats to the "Real" Americans that made this nation what everyone else wants but, for some reason known only to them, do not deserve.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
My insanely early prediction is Rubio/Fiorina.

Ah Rubio, the Senator who gave a speech the other day saying if a government employee is found not to be doing his job, he should be able to be fired.

Rubio, who has missed 44% of votes this year in the Senate, 25% of which happened BEFORE he decided to run for President...:whiste:

Nov 30, 2006
Ah Rubio, the Senator who gave a speech the other day saying if a government employee is found not to be doing his job, he should be able to be fired.

Rubio, who has missed 44% of votes this year in the Senate, 25% of which happened BEFORE he decided to run for President...:whiste:
Nobody cares...the average voter has the IQ of a turnip. He's a young, good looking, articulate, minority...sound familiar?

Last edited:

TheSlamma

Diamond Member
Sep 6, 2005
Here you go OP

screen-shot-2015-07-10-at-11-48-06-am.png

Slew Foot

Lifer
Sep 22, 2005
lol democrats.

"i hate wall Street and political cronyism, thats why Im voting for Hillary Clinton!"

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
I want to know why Bernie is hoarding all his campaign funds. You'd think he'd be at the very least redistributing them among the other Democrat candidates. Hell, if he really believes in his ideology, he'd be sharing those funds with Republicans too.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Nobody cares...the average voter has the IQ of a turnip. He's a young, good looking, articulate, minority...sound familiar?

Obama didn't win because he was a young, good looking, articulate, and a minority though.

That would be the first problem with that theory, no?

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
Obama didn't win because he was a young, good looking, articulate, and a minority though.

That would be the first problem with that theory, no?

He didn't win it due to his experience in making sound political decisions, that's for sure.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
He didn't win it due to his experience in making sound political decisions, that's for sure.

He won it due to a timely message, an extremely motivated base, and increasingly favorable electoral college demographics.

Looks like in the end he turned out to be pretty great at making sound political decisions though, so we lucked out huh?

bradley

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
I can't see Hillary and Bill Clinton winning. There are too many skeletons in their closets to hide in this vast information age. And only so many Clinton employees are available to downvote the facts, but they certainly continue to try.

Wouldn't be shocked if this story is 100% factual...

Author: Hillary flooded Amazon with negative reviews of my book
http://pagesix.com/2015/10/19/author-hillary-flooded-amazon-with-negative-reviews-of-my-book/

The book in question is Roger Stone's "The Clintons' War on Women"
http://www.amazon.com/The-Clintons-Women-Roger-Stone-ebook/dp/B0145FKGK4/

Here are some of the one-star voters in question, all new accounts without a verified purchase coming from Hillary's headquarters in Brooklyn. Some of the comments make me question the qualifications to become a Clinton employee. Perhaps they just require a pulse.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Clintons-...?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0

This also makes for some very compelling reading...
http://www.arkancide.com/

Last edited:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I can't see Hillary and Bill Clinton winning. There are too many skeletons in their closets to hide in this vast information age. And only so many Clinton employees are available to downvote the facts, but they certainly continue to try.

Wouldn't be shocked if this story is 100% factual...

Author: Hillary flooded Amazon with negative reviews of my book
http://pagesix.com/2015/10/19/author-hillary-flooded-amazon-with-negative-reviews-of-my-book/

The book in question is Roger Stone's "The Clintons' War on Women"
http://www.amazon.com/The-Clintons-Women-Roger-Stone-ebook/dp/B0145FKGK4/

Here are some of the one-star voters in question, all new accounts without a verified purchase coming from Hillary's headquarters in Brooklyn. Some of the comments make me question the qualifications to become a Clinton employee. Perhaps they just require a pulse.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Clintons-...?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0

This also makes for some very compelling reading...
http://www.arkancide.com/

Needs more Benghazi.

trenchfoot

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Needs more Benghazi.

I heard they're selling it OTC at most drug stores at hugely discounted prices.

The word is out that the FDA is calling it a hoax homeopathic salve that's supposed to relieve depression and panic attacks, but instead have proven to have deleterious side effects that mimic visions of grandeur, false hope and arrogance-induced dementia. ;)

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
He won it due to a timely message, an extremely motivated base, and increasingly favorable electoral college demographics.

Looks like in the end he turned out to be pretty great at making sound political decisions though, so we lucked out huh?

No.

He won it because he has a more energetic and charismatic personality than McCain.

What do all these situations have in common:
Obama over Romney
Obama over McCain
Bush over Kerry
Bush over Gore
Clinton over Dole
Clinton over Bush
Bush over Dukakis
Reagen over Mondale
Reagen over Carter

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
No.

He won it because he has a more energetic and charismatic personality than McCain.

What do all these situations have in common:
Obama over Romney
Obama over McCain
Bush over Kerry
Bush over Gore
Clinton over Dole
Clinton over Bush
Bush over Dukakis
Reagen over Mondale
Reagen over Carter

I'm sure Carabou Barbie might have had something to do with it...;)