Is Obama A Muslim?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Is Obama A Muslim?

• Yes.

• No.

• Of course he is, but you are too stupid to see the FACTS. So, why should I explain it to you?

• I am a raging moron.

Results are only viewable after voting.

flexy

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2001
Who cares?

People who can't get over the fact that Obama was voted into office..TWICE

They need some reasons that go with their crazy mind-sets that these elections "were not valid". So basically, grasping for straws for eight years straight.

"It cannot be that a democrat was elected..IT.CAN.NOT.BE."

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
boomerang couldn't even figure out to quote this turd:
Is Obama a Muslim?

The author emphatically says no.
Wow, you are a nutbar promoting some wacked out trash:
Is Obama a Muslim?

Obama is dedicated to the subversion of Western, in particular White European, Judeo-Christian-based democracy.

In the world today, the two strongest forces opposing Western, Judeo-Christian democracy are radical Islam and Marxism in its current manifestations.

The proponents of radical Islam and Marxism have a shared hatred of the United States as the embodiment of evil and the main impediment to the subjugation of the individual by either Sharia or the state.

In that respect, Obama's modus operandi can be considered Islamo-Marxist by embracing their methods that, he thinks, can effectively undermine American culture and weaken the ability to transmit to future generations the principles upon which the United States was founded, in order to pave the way for a new political order, his so-called fundamental transformation.

The uncontrolled immigrant invasion; the constant promotion of Islam; the fostering of homosexual and transsexual lifestyles; the rejection of Constitutional processes; the nurturing of domestic extremist political movements like Black Lives Matter; the growth of government and unsustainable debt; the pursuit of a dangerous foreign policy; the Stalinist-style political correctness; and other insults to American values and traditions are not meant to solve any problem or redress any grievance, but are all specifically designed to weaken the national soul, compromise national security and relegate patriotism to little more than an underground resistance movement.

It is most likely that Obama is amoral, believes only in his own narcissism and is driven by contempt for everything the United States represents.
The crux of it -- angry white supremacists can't handle losing grasp on power and influence, thereby employing the old canard of mis-associating opponents with whatever extremism and xenophobia they can....

The kicker, boomerang is so wacked out from reality, his chosen citation is a backer of Trump:
Instead of acting as the people's "watchdog," the media support the permanent political elite by preserving the illusion of democracy and enabling tyranny by misinforming Americans and manipulating public opinion.

Realizing that they no longer have representative government nor can they rely on the media, the voters are flocking to Donald Trump because there is no one else to whom to flock.

Make no mistake, the political-media establishment fears Trump, not because they fear for the well-being of the country, but because, if he wins, Trump might investigate and prosecute the corruption in Washington DC.
Racism, xenophobia, extremist conservative regression of maintaining the social status-quo of a century ago, and the stupidity of dog-whistle politics all represent the losing horse boomerang has latched onto....

Last edited:

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
rant redacted.
You are one angry, unhappy person. Here's hoping that one morning before the month is out you get milk in your cornflakes instead of the piss you usually do.

Thanks for doing the legwork with the quoting for me too. It kind of made me feel like a plantation owner with you doing my work for me and all. You didn't do too bad for a Canadian either.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
You are one angry, unhappy person. Here's hoping that one morning before the month is out you get milk in your cornflakes instead of the piss you usually do.

Thanks for doing the legwork with the quoting for me too. It kind of made me feel like a plantation owner with you doing my work for me and all. You didn't do too bad for a Canadian either.

You seem to be one of the angriest people here. It's sad.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
boomerang couldn't even figure out to quote this turd:Wow, you are a nutbar promoting some wacked out trash:The crux of it -- angry white supremacists can't handle losing grasp on power and influence, thereby employing the old canard of mis-associating opponents with whatever extremism and xenophobia they can....

The kicker, boomerang is so wacked out from reality, his chosen citation is a backer of Trump:Racism, xenophobia, extremist conservative regression of maintaining the social status-quo of a century ago, and the stupidity of dog-whistle politics all represent the losing horse boomerang has latched onto....

Thanks for that. Repubs have been radicalizing their base for decades, keeping them nicely if controllably irrational & well entertained with the usual themes of bigotry, greed & self righteousness.

The collapse of the Ownership Society scam & the 2008 election left them in disarray.Tired of having their message diluted by the Party, far right funders set up the Teahad, went right around the RNC, whipped the base into a frenzy with a lot of help from Fox News.

Party leadership knows that's not really a good idea, but it's great for Trump who recognized a lot of potential in a half crazed leaderless mob. What they crave is a Strong! Leader!, bless their authoritarian hearts, and Trump is now their guy.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
I believe that Obama is at heart an athiest. He seems way too intelligent to believe in the myths of dark age goat herders.

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
Freedom of speech involves recognition of intent.

Intent may be fairly judged and condemned.

The intention to abuse speech to insult and incite the destruction of a group (racial, ethnic, religious) is regularly and correctly unacceptable:

Categorizing all Muslims as 'killers' and portraying them as terrorist is full on hate speech.

peonyu, you are the absolute equivalent of a neo-Nazi, abusing another's property -- this forum -- and in violation of its rules to regularly (with every one of your posts in any subforum) promote hatred of a targeted group.

This is a supported fact. Click on peonyu's AnandTech profile:

History is also full of those who had book burning of Torahs, firebombing synagogues, and the destruction of people who were identifiable by their faith.

As demonstrated in peonyu's profile, that is peonyu's goal -- to illegally destroy those of an identifiable group.

Such a mission is often enabled with the dissemination of hate propaganda images that dehumanise the targeted group and classifies them all as threatening and criminal:

Just as peonyu's avatar.

Such acts of generalised public derogatory vilification application, is right in line in the criminal mission of similar images in history:

With every one of his posts, peonyu is disseminating vilifying hate speech to demonise all Muslims in his mission to destroy that religion ("CLOSE ALL MOSQUES, MADRASSAS & ISLAMIC BOOKSHOPS")​

Comparing make believe pictures of Jews to real pictures and actions of Islamists is disingenuous at best and then claiming some obscure member of anandtech has such Goebbels type propaganda powers is stupidity at its worst.

How many real Jews or their actions can you find in actual NAZI propaganda that are equivalent to this.
isis-behead-5.jpeg

th

Islamist preparing to throw gay man off the building.
isis-executioners-throw-two-men-charged-homosexuality-roof-mosuliraq.jpg

sirte13.jpg

rt_ISIS_syria_march_kb_140924_16x9_992.jpg

more here

http://scallywagandvagabond.com/tag/isis/

The problem with you phony liberals is you claim this is art,
220px-Piss_Christ_by_Serrano_Andres_%281987%29.jpg

ofili.jpg

but then say this is hate speech

48d2fce63a93fccf4c33ed27d1df8ab059d093849eb46cb145cf2aecad64e2d2

Freedom of speech is not only having to accept the right of those whose speech you like but right of those whose speech which you consider offensive,

and just like a woman that you find provocatively dressed, you have the right to criticize her choice of apparel, but neither you nor anyone else has the right to assault, rape her and claim her dress made you do it, so her clothing attire must be banned,

REGARDLESS OF WHAT HER INTENT WAS IN WEARING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
That is not freedom of speech. You are arguing for freedom from consequences. Freedom of speech means the government can't stop you from saying what you want, it doesn't mean that other people can't criticize you for it.

Nobody is trying to stop your speech, so you're free.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
Proof is optional - your reasoning is welcomed.

No need to comment on the people who are claiming he is a Muslim, but, I am not going to stop you.

I don't think he is a Muslim. He drinks beer, eats pork, was associated with a nut job Christian preacher, his wife doesn't wear a burka, nor his daughters and he has ordered to kill Muslims. These aren't the actions of a Muslim.

JjSmFaT.jpg
?

retrospooty

Platinum Member
Apr 3, 2002
I look forward to the day when an elected official has no need to espouse their religious beliefs in order to gain favor, whether it be Christian, Muslim, Judiasm, Buddhist, etc.

I do too, but there are far too many Christian nutjob zealots in the US for that to happen. At least not in our lifetime.