Is Obama A Muslim?

Is Obama A Muslim?

• Yes.

• No.

• Of course he is, but you are too stupid to see the FACTS. So, why should I explain it to you?

• I am a raging moron.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
Proof is optional - your reasoning is welcomed.

No need to comment on the people who are claiming he is a Muslim, but, I am not going to stop you.

I don't think he is a Muslim. He drinks beer, eats pork, was associated with a nut job Christian preacher, his wife doesn't wear a burka, nor his daughters and he has ordered to kill Muslims. These aren't the actions of a Muslim.

Feb 4, 2009
Funny a friend of a friend (I see this guy a few times per year) is a very well educated person. I know he has a mechanical engineering degree and a second degree that I cannot remember what it is. He has started one small company that grew to a mid sized company that he then sold to a larger firm. He used that money to devise a new process for making construction gear. His second company is growing fast. He is very intelligent and well spoken. He becomes a lunatic when talking about Obama. He firmly believes Obama was born & raised in Kenya, rich Muslims paid off the real person whose name was in the Hawaii news papers birth announcement and Obama is here to serve the Middle east rulers.

Funny how someone who is so smart gets hung up on a crazy thought.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
We are all Muslims but sin prevents us from accepting God.
We are all Christians but sin prevents us from accepting God.
We are all Hindus but sin prevents us from accepting God(s).
We are all animists but that mosquito is going to be one dead ass spirit.

Feb 16, 2005
I look forward to the day when an elected official has no need to espouse their religious beliefs in order to gain favor, whether it be Christian, Muslim, Judiasm, Buddhist, etc.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Who gives a shit outside of scared to shit in their pants right wing looney bins?

He's been the best POTUS of most of our lifetimes. Is he hated and called the worst POTUS ever? Sure by the crowd that hated LBJ for giving civil rights, that hated Eisenhower for enforcing Brown v. Board of Ed and those that hated Lincoln for Emancipation Proclamation. So this is nothing new.

When they can't beat him (they tried twice), they just call him names. It's part of being a loser!

Last edited:

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
My question is does it matter at this point? If he came out tomorrow and said he was born in kenya, a Muslim and thejokes on us what would it matter at this point?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Who gives a shit outside of scared to shit in their pants right wing looney bins?

He's been the best POTUS of most of our lifetimes for domestic issues. Is he hated and called the worst POTUS ever? Sure by the crowd that hated LBJ for giving civil rights, that hated Eisenhower for enforcing Brown v. Board of Ed and those that hated Lincoln for Emancipation Proclamation. So this is nothing new.

Many people hate Muslims without having the faintest idea they are afraid of them. They lack empathy, the capacity to feel differences in people's emotional state. There are Muslims who are the most gentle of people, as one can find in any religion, and there are some who are as monstrous as any who have ever existed of any religion or non religion.

TheGardener

Golden Member
Jul 19, 2014
Proof is optional - your reasoning is welcomed.

No need to comment on the people who are claiming he is a Muslim, but, I am not going to stop you.

I don't think he is a Muslim. He drinks beer, eats pork, was associated with a nut job Christian preacher, his wife doesn't wear a burka, nor his daughters and he has ordered to kill Muslims. These aren't the actions of a Muslim.
Well Obama did at a minimum grow up as a Muslim, until his mother left his father. Here he talks about his early experiences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY

One part of the video below was cut short. That is the interview with Stephanopoulos. Stephie has to correct him, when Obama refers to himself as a Muslim. A real journalist, would have asked for a clarification. But that is a subject for another time. The thing is that if I asked an atheist, what religion are you, I doubt that he'd inadvertently say "Evangelical", even if he spent the first 5 years of his life as an Evangelical. So this brings up a question of did he make a mistake, or does he not want to reveal something?

So here is a better clip with more interaction between these two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKQhkh8xhE0

Another point is that Obama on numerous occasions, maybe more than 100 times, has commented on "Extremists" not being Muslim. Now what is Obama's authority on who is and who is not a Muslim? For example, if someone calls themselves a Jew, there are some sects that may not recognize that particular sect as being Jewish. And they can run down a laundry list of why, just as Obama does in the video below. But you don't have Secular Humanists or Christians going around saying that Joe Schwartz is not really Jewish, because they know better what being Jewish is. They have no authority to do so. So again I ask, what is Obama authority to decide who is or is not a Muslim?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwp8qKvE-0g

Lastly, as to your comment on what people of Islam do, you should realize that many do not follow strict dogma when it comes to diet or customs of attire. Many Jews do not follow the strict restrictions of being kosher. I remember a few years back, Supreme Court Justice Elan Kagan responded to a question on where she was on Christmas Eve. She said, "Probably like most Jews on Christmas Eve, I was having dinner at a Chinese restaurant." The odds of finding a kosher Chinese restaurant are higher than getting hit by lightning. Also I'm sure you remember those pious Islamic terrorist who in 2001 blew up the Twin Towers, Pentagon and crashed the jet in Pennsylvania. What were some of them doing prior to going on Jihad? They visited a strip club and were downing drinks. So much for stereotyping people adhering to religious rules.

So we'll see if you are true to your word about my reasoning being welcomed.

Last edited:

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Well Obama did at a minimum grow up as a Muslim, until his mother left his father. Here he talks about his early experiences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY

One part of the video below was cut short. That is the interview with Stephanopoulos. Stephie has to correct him, when Obama refers to himself as a Muslim. A real journalist, would have asked for a clarification. But that is a subject for another time. The thing is that if I asked an atheist, what religion are you, I doubt that he'd inadvertently say "Evangelical", even if he spent the first 5 years of his life as an Evangelical. So this brings up a question of did he make a mistake, or does he not want to reveal something?

So here is a better clip with more interaction between these two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKQhkh8xhE0

Another point is that Obama on numerous occasions, maybe more than 100 times, has commented on "Extremists" not being Muslim. Now what is Obama authority on who is and who is not a Muslim? For example, if someone calls themselves a Jew, there are some sects that may not recognize that particular sect as being Jewish. And they can run down a laundry list of why, just as Obama does in the video below. But you don't have Secular Humanists or Christians going around saying that Joe Schwartz is not really Jewish, because they know better what being Jewish is. They have no authority to do so. So again I ask, what is Obama authority to decide who is or is not a Muslim?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwp8qKvE-0g

Lastly, as to your comment on what people of Islam do, you should realize that many do not follow strict dogma when it comes to diet or customs of attire. Many Jews do not follow the strict restrictions of being kosher. I remember a few years back, Supreme Court Justice Elan Kagan responded to a question on where she was on Christmas Eve. She said, "Probably like most Jews on Christmas Eve, I was having dinner at a Chinese restaurant." The odds of finding a kosher Chinese restaurant are higher than getting hit by lightning. Also I'm sure you remember those pious Islamic terrorist who in 201 blew up the Twin Towers, Pentagon and crashed the jet in Pennsylvania. What were some of them doing prior to going on Jihad? They visited a strip club and were downing drinks. So much for stereotyping people adhering to religious rules.

So we'll see if you are true to your word about my reasoning being welcomed.

Nice Try. Why aren't you producing this much proof on Piyush that he's really not Catholic?

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
This should have been a public poll. I wonder how many of the Yes votes are "liberal" trolls trying to make it look like the right is crazier than they are?

Exophase

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2012
This should have been a public poll. I wonder how many of the Yes votes are "liberal" trolls trying to make it look like the right is crazier than they are?

It's just a dumb troll thread that people aren't taking seriously. Hence the number of votes in the last two options.

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
Hence the number of votes in the last two options.

Raging moron is 99% of the time thrown in my polls.

3rd option is pretty much the response from the usual Righthadists on these forums - again, don't be mad at the mirror, be mad at the image in the mirror.

Exophase

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2012

Your polls are dumb troll threads 99% of the time ;)

3rd option is pretty much the response from the usual Righthadists on these forums - again, don't be mad at the mirror, be mad at the image in the mirror.

Maybe I'm not reading thoroughly enough here but I'm not sure I've seen an awful lot of people actually react like that about Obama allegedly being a Muslim.

But if they did, they probably wouldn't be the ones actually voting that way.

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
Maybe I'm not reading thoroughly enough here but I'm not sure I've seen an awful lot of people actually react like that about Obama allegedly being a Muslim.

But if they did, they probably wouldn't be the ones actually voting that way.

Not to Obama being a Muslim, no. The "you are too stupid to understand" is the usual response to challenging/questioning a conservative's statement.

But, on Obama being a Muslim, it's brought up my the Right - as it was just yesterday in the news; http://edition.cnn.com/2015/09/17/politics/donald-trump-obama-muslim-new-hampshire/index.html

Or, is CNN at fault for reporting this? (which is another type of response from the Right).

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

That's not a mirror, it's an empty picture frame you're holding in front of your face.