Is Dezign back yet?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: geckojohn
Originally posted by: RossMAN
What happened?

I think your name came up in that thread... you should check it out.

I've had a busy day and haven't spent 10 hours on ATOT like you guys have ... thread URL?

geckojohn

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2000
Originally posted by: RossMAN What happened?
I've had a busy day and haven't spent 10 hours on ATOT like you guys have ... thread URL?

pshhh, you've been net surfing more than us.. don't give me that! lol ;)

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000

So is anyone gonna provide linkage or am I gonna have to go Ferengi on y'all?

isaacmacdonald

Platinum Member
Jun 7, 2002
Is Dezign back yet?
rolleye.gif

stalker indeed.

geckojohn

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2000
So is anyone gonna provide linkage or am I gonna have to go Ferengi on y'all?

Hahah, i don't want u to go Ferengi on us... here's a link: http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.cfm?catid=38&threadid=1157607&FTVAR_MSGDBTABLE= . Just scroll down the page to see where you're mentioned.

isaacmacdonald

Platinum Member
Jun 7, 2002
Geez that thread is over 100 posts long, anyone got cliffs notes?

she's apparently meeting a hot guy to play chess. initially she wanted to meet up at his apartment. after a couple comments about how other local ATOT'rs could provide the same high quality casual sex with less risk, she pointed out she just wanted a friend. in the end, she decided to meet in a more "friendly", neutral location. Teh end.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
What happened?

LOL I thought you were joking but you weren't

Originally posted by: lager
What kind of precautions should you take when meeting RossMAN?

geckojohn

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2000
Originally posted by: isaacmacdonald
Originally posted by: RossMAN Geez that thread is over 100 posts long, anyone got cliffs notes?
she's apparently meeting a hot guy to play chess. initially she wanted to meet up at his apartment. after a couple comments about how other local ATOT'rs could provide the same high quality casual sex with less risk, she pointed out she just wanted a friend. in the end, she decided to meet in a more "friendly", neutral location. Teh end.

thats not the story.

isaacmacdonald

Platinum Member
Jun 7, 2002
Originally posted by: RossMAN Geez that thread is over 100 posts long, anyone got cliffs notes?

thats not the story.

damn. was that someone else?

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Geez guys, it's only 11:30 now here on the west coast. She's probably having a great time getting laid right about now... (well, maybe not that last part)

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000

thats not the story.

Then what is the story (yes I am lazy, watching Seinfeld re-runs on TV right now and surfing AT and answering support tickets).

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000

If that were the story, deja vu.

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002
heh...

I'd make a custom chess table for her if she'd play a game of chess with me.

that, and i'd bring white chocolate macadamia nut cookies.

isaacmacdonald

Platinum Member
Jun 7, 2002

If that were the story, deja vu.

sounds like deja vu to me. I just reread the referenced thread, and read that thread you posted.

*hmm*

Lithium381

Lifer
May 12, 2001
triple post by TEH ROSSMAN

she was going to have a friend check up on her via cellphone......sure she's fine, we'll find out how it went probably tomorrow

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Lithium381

she was going to have a friend check up on her via cellphone......sure she's fine, we'll find out how it went probably tomorrow

Damn ATOT forum software is screwing up or I have n00b posting skills, which do you think it is?

;)

gunblade

Golden Member
Nov 18, 2002

Damn ATOT forum software is screwing up or I have n00b posting skills, which do you think it is?

;)

Both!

Adul

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
danny.tangtam.com
Originally posted by: gunblade

;)

Both!

agreed