Is Dezign back yet?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Optimus

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2000
OK thanks!

RossMan - I wondered who Dezign was and why he/she knew Elita and me... :)

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Moralpanic
Is it that hard to believe that her life is more active than yours? Is it that hard to believe that people can live such lives? Just because your life is pathetic or monotonous, not everybody here at ATOT lives such a life.

do you know me? :Q

:p

SaltBoy

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Optimus
OK thanks!

Whoa whoa... she really isn't HappyKitten, meaning the same person. She gets the same attention as HK did, however. So, yes, she is the current "HappyKitten," in a matter of speaking.

edro

Lifer
Apr 5, 2002
I thought Dezign was a lesbian... why are you guys so crazy over her? :D

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: SaltBoy
OK thanks!

Whoa whoa... she really isn't HappyKitten, meaning the same person. She gets the same attention as HK did, however. So, yes, she is the current "HappyKitten," in a matter of speaking.

Wrong

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
LOL i have to say, out of all piercings on a woman, the belly is the sexiest for me.

Optimus

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2000
OK, me=confused.

Dezign joined in Sept 02, which was well after the start of my 1 year absence. Yet she knew me and Elita when we returned, and had even seen our wedding pics?

:confused:

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
I think she made a new account... but she IS Happykitten. I don't know why she made a new handle.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Moralpanic
I think she made a new account... but she IS Happykitten. I don't know why she made a new handle.

She entered banville. she is either back or the FBI is investigating her computer for leads about her whereabouts

SaltBoy

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Nitemare
OK thanks!

Wrong
Really? I knew that HK was banned, so why allow the same person back under a different handle? Now I'M confused. :confused::eek:

Optimus

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2000
You surely her Ego most be bursting at the seems

If she is a girl (pics and other posters seem to provide evidence to that), and she is just posting about her life (like we all do), then I don't think she can be faulted for the furor that naturally would cause here in uber-geeksville.

I think we all post here for either

a) amusement
b) attention
c) both

Just because she's naturally better at getting b) than most GUYS are here, doesn't really merit so much negativity.

Optimus

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2000
I don't think people are banned for seeking attention here, or half the membership would be banned right now.

Again, I must have missed the whole thing, but maybe she asked the mods to remove the old happykitten account so she could start fresh with a new one?

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Dezign is indeed the same person as HappyKitten, she returned under the new name after being banned.

She seems to have learned her lesson, though, and has stayed away from the types of threads that got her banned.

Viper GTS

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Nitemare
OK thanks!

Wrong
Really? I knew that HK was banned, so why allow the same person back under a different handle? Now I'M confused. :confused::eek:

HappyKitten essentially died. She grew up and the mods gave her a second chance. So far she is a vast improvement

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
She was and has admitted she was HK, quite recently too.

Not all bans are permanent....I got banned for a year and plead my case and was reinstated. She changed her nick more than likely to avoid the attention she created.

However as of late, she has been stretching the relativity of what pictures she posts (usually of her or a cute / famous friend)....she does post a lot also right on topic and good posts....just the bad ones people like to bring up over and over.