Incomprehensible mass shooting happens again

Page 85 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
View attachment 71637

tiny man full of hate, lashes out yet again to further his grift
Hm, weirdly silent on the topic of pedophiles grooming kids at church. You know, the place where there's literal decades of documented incidents of sexual molestation of children? Much more important to focus on what's professionally known as "bullshit" to leverage against those filthy queers. Want to stop the grooming? Start where it's actually happening, you miserable fuck.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Father should be charged as well. He encouraged it.
North Korea style. Jail family members also. Imagine how much better society would be getting rid all the rift raft. Saw off Florida and make it the new Alcatraz

Reactions: Pohemi

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Yikes. At least they cant cant charge as a hate crime since he's non-binary.
So... what the actual fuck is wrong with you?
"At least they can't charge him with a hate crime?"
Why are you portraying this in a positive light, like that's a good thing?
Furthermore, why would that prevent him from committing a hate crime? You don't think he'd be capable of projecting his own self-hate into action against others?

Reactions: hal2kilo

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Yikes. At least they cant cant charge as a hate crime since he's non-binary.
I disagree with both of the claims made in that sentence. Others have already stated what I concur with:

The first part:
Furthermore, why would that prevent him from committing a hate crime? You don't think he'd be capable of projecting his own self-hate into action against others?
And I'm not sure that part even matters, because I think it is lies by his defense to avoid hate crime charges.
I am extremely cynical of this claim by defense attorneys. It is almost certainly a baldfaced lie intended to muddy public opinion and to attempt to avoid hate crime charges.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
So... what the actual fuck is wrong with you?
"At least they can't charge him with a hate crime?"
Why are you portraying this in a positive light, like that's a good thing?
When is the last time a black killing a black was charged as a hate crime? I never said it was a positive thing. Just stating the facts.

Protip: never.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
When is the last time a black killing a black was charges as a hate crime?

If you can find an example of a black person killing black people just due to the hate of the black race please let us know.

And the weird thing is your response about oh good thing this can't be charged as a hate crime, which we definitely don't know yet, It's just a really strange thing to post.

Kind of disturbing. It's like oh good those gays can't get a hate crime charge out of this. So fucking weird

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
If you can find an example of a black person killing black people just due to the hate of the black race please let us know.

And the weird thing is your response about oh good thing this can't be charged as a hate crime, which we definitely don't know yet, It's just a really strange thing to post.

Kind of disturbing. It's like oh good those gays can't get a hate crime charge out of this. So fucking weird

He’s got to be on the spectrum, right? Like how fucked in the head do you have to be to root for a possibility of a weaker sentence for someone that just killed multiple people? It’s like saying, “I’m glad hitler didn’t get charged with genocide!”. Like wtf?! Or, “at least hitler got to go out on his terms:D

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
He’s got to be on the spectrum, right? Like how fucked in the head do you have to be to root for a possibility of a weaker sentence for someone that just killed multiple people? It’s like saying, “I’m glad hitler didn’t get charged with genocide!”. Like wtf?! Or, “at least hitler got to go out on his terms:D
There's something critically wrong with his brain. And he's one of the supposedly more reasonable conservatives on here. They're still all pretty damaged. He's nowhere near Taj or Brandon or PC geek, so that's nice.

Reactions: Pohemi and ivwshane

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Nice the drag queen whooped his ass

Sounds like at least one put the heels to him.

Also sounds like the guy who took the shooter down pistol whipped the shit out of him a few times. I do hope it was a metal frame sidearm.

That one guy is worth more than the entire Uvalde police department. One more example of why guns are tools, it's the user that is the weapon.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
There's no happiness in this story. Nothing will bring these lives back. Nothing will mend the trauma of those affected directly and indirectly.

But the image of this monster being beat to a pulp at least warmed me a bit. There's a humiliation to his actions you don't normally get in these events.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
When is the last time a black killing a black was charged as a hate crime? I never said it was a positive thing. Just stating the facts.

The fact is that the true use of your analogy is that it is as if a white guy shot up some black people and then claimed to be black just to escape the hate crime charges. And of course you would go along with that false narrative..

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
The fact is that the true use of your analogy is that it is as if a white guy shot up some black people and then claimed to be black just to escape the hate crime charges. And of course you would go along with that false narrative..
But but the Capitol rioters were unarmed!!!

• Haha