I must get REVENGE!

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
no, no, don't care. i know HOW to, i just don't care to. i've got that as well, i'm not just grouchy and in everyone's business. shouldn't you be making sure there aren't kids on your lawn? :p

:biggrin: Nope...the concertina wire is doing the job just fine...:p

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I wanted to build some of these...but my source of "hardware" disappeared...

booby_traps_03.jpg

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
Hook up a wireless USB keyboard/mouse to his computer. Every now and then, when you hear him pause from typing, type a creepy message from your keyboard. Or jerk the mouse around the screen every now and then.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Another thing you can do is stick weld the lock on his office door.

Stick welding is a lot easier than it sounds. All you need is a car battery, some wire, and some solder.
-jumper the negative terminal of the car battery to the door handle
-jumper the positive terminal of the car battery to a spool of lead solder
-begin welding by feeding the solder into the lock
-current flows from the battery, into the spool of solder, into the lock, into the door handle, and back into the battery

Wear protective gloves and goggles! If it makes a bunch of light, just look away. You don't need a UV face shield because you don't need to look at it while you're doing it.

Supper Glue squirted into the lock cylinder works as well and is much easier.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Put a piece of tape over the little holes in the speaker part of the phone. Put a thin (1/4") layer of mayonnaise on the earpiece (tape required so the mayo isn't forced into the speaker.) As soon as he sits down, call him. (Don't wait for it to be an important, business related call.)

JC

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
My fave: rubber bands limiting the travel of the desk drawer. SNAP!

Lower denominator: bunch of salsa/guac in plastic tubs (from the local Mexican restaurant, not envelopes from Taco Bell) shoved waaaayy in the back of his desk until they putrefy.

My personal best: Remote-control fart machine taped under his chair in the manager's meeting >:-]