I must get REVENGE!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
This isn't 1986 and it is hard to put coins in a phone.... plus with new phones you would probably on be able to fit $1.68 in change in one.
My office phone looks like it can open using a flathead screwdriver. It has no screws, but there's a seem that runs along the side.

Go to Home Depot to buy a remotely controlled relay and a cheap octopus plug. Unplug his computer from the wall and plug it into the octopus plug. On the same octopus plug, connect the remotely controlled relay so it forms a short circuit. Wait until he's doing something on an important document then remotely short the circuit his computer is on so it trips the breaker and his computer turns off.

warning: you might be fired because this is an obvious fire hazard

dbailey

Nov 30, 2000
We all have the same pcs at work, so to mess with each other we invert each others screen. Check your graphic cards properties and find the shortcut .. ours is ctrl alt down arrow/up arrow. then watch him try to navigate his screen upside-down trying to figure it out.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
True. but the build up is half the pleasure.

Another office one is gradually adding keys to their keychain until their trousers fall down... Needs them to have a lot of keys though.

what's a trouser? is that where you keep your biscuits?

:hmm:

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
We all have the same pcs at work, so to mess with each other we invert each others screen. Check your graphic cards properties and find the shortcut .. ours is ctrl alt down arrow/up arrow. then watch him try to navigate his screen upside-down trying to figure it out.

We use laptops that we hook up to external monitors

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Put a potato in the tailpipe. Push it in using a miniature hockey stick or miniature baseball bat. Put another potato inside. Push it in. Put another potato in. Push it in.

Good luck getting that shit out without cutting off the entire exhaust system :D

I think a block of cheese is better, b/c it creates some horrible freaky plume of multi-colored smoke, yet does not damage the car.

You get the satisfaction of wasting their time by sending them to the mechanics repeated times (the cheese melts off, destroying much of the evidence, so you can repeat for hilariousness), and it doesn't actually damage the car (resulting in lawsuit/loss of money on your end).

They waste their time, spend money on check-ups that never result in anything...and the overwhelming fear that something is truly wrong with their car.

...or so I've been told.

Macamus Prime

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2011
Decorate his cubical/office so that it looks like an exlcusive night club. Hire an actor to play a bouncer. When he shows up for work, have the bouncer give him grief and never let him in.

Walk out of his cubical with his girlfriend/wife under your arm, as you slur something like; "I can't wait to take you back to my place and fuck your brains out,.... BURP!!"

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
Decorate his cubical/office so that it looks like an exlcusive night club. Hire an actor to play a bouncer. When he shows up for work, have the bouncer give him grief and never let him in.

Walk out of his cubical with his girlfriend/wife under your arm, as you slur something like; "I can't wait to take you back to my place and fuck your brains out,.... BURP!!"

High security to get into the place. They bitch when we bring out GF / wife's to the office for an office party

Macamus Prime

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2011
High security to get into the place. They bitch when we bring out GF / wife's to the office for an office party

Then have a co-worker dress up as a bouncer. And you still come out with some chick under your arm.

Hand a set of fake car keys to him and tell him to hurry up and get your car - his tip started to waste away 5 minutes ago.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
You could always shove your co-worker into a corner and tell him that if he doesn't stop acting like a child, you'll kick his ass.

WTF is with people doing stupid shit like this at worK?

You want to "play," do it outside the workplace.

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
Oct 25, 2006
HaHa! I actually like that idea. Especially if someone is not very computer literate they wouldn't realize a bluetooth device has been installed.

A bluetooth keyboard would be better. You can do all sorts of stuff to him wihout ever needing to see his screen. Alt-F4, write shit, if on win7, go and activate random programs through search bar etc etc.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Because in an office environment, it's not hurting anyone and playful pranks can be good for morale.

Apparently, it's distracting and time-wasting. NOT good for production.

Quit fucking around and get back to work.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003

I agree. If you need to blow off steam hit the bar after work. Play darts or pool. Slap some butts. Whatever. But the workplace itself needs to be taken seriously.

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004

I agree. If you need to blow off steam hit the bar after work. Play darts or pool. Slap some butts. Whatever. But the workplace itself needs to be taken seriously.

I certainly hope you two aren't at work right now, or it would look rather silly to say such things.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
heh-heh...I've NEVER had a job where I could nef while working.
Working? You guys have jobs? Who knew? I'm independently wealthy and am dating 2 super models.

As mentioned, super glue has lots of usages. Some years ago at college, we'd superglue the dorm room locks of the pricks that thought is was fine to come in on a Tuesday, at 1:00AM, drunk and LOUD.

Last edited:

FDF12389

Diamond Member
Sep 8, 2005
Austin_cubicle_monitor-trapgif.gif