I must get REVENGE!

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
If you watched last week's episode of the office the prank Jim pulls on Dwight was played on me today:

A co-worker put stuff behind my large drawer that stopped me from closing it all the way.
drove me nuts till I found it.

THEN he put something near the front that kept it closing by a centimeter which caused me to bring the Jesus out of Allah...

Anyone have any ideas for revenge?

HAL9000

Lifer
Oct 17, 2010
If you watched last week's episode of the office the prank Jim pulls on Dwight was played on me today:

A co-worker put stuff behind my large drawer that stopped me from closing it all the way.

THEN he put something near the front that kept it closing by a centimeter which caused me to bring the Jesus out of Allah...

I would go back and recreate a similar prank from the office, that way they will appreciate the reference, I love the idea of filling someone phone up with coins so it gets heavier and heavier then removing the coins so they hit themselves in the face with the phone. It takes a while though...

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I would go back and recreate a similar prank from the office, that way they will appreciate the reference, I love the idea of filling someone phone up with coins so it gets heavier and heavier then removing the coins so they hit themselves in the face with the phone. It takes a while though...

that's genius.

though, so much work for one single, rather small payoff.

Skitzer

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2000

Beat the snot out of him?

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
that's genius.

Instead of making the phone gradually heavier, just fill the thing completely full of lead shot then crazy glue is together so he can't unscrew it. Have fun with your 10 pound phone, asshole.

Scotteq

Diamond Member
Apr 10, 2008
Hmmm...

Go to an oriental food store and buy a small container of Fish Paste. Put several spoonfulls into the air conditioning intakes of his car.

HAL9000

Lifer
Oct 17, 2010
that's genius.

True. but the build up is half the pleasure.

Another office one is gradually adding keys to their keychain until their trousers fall down... Needs them to have a lot of keys though.

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
Hmmm...

Go to an oriental food store and buy a small container of Fish Paste. Put several spoonfulls into the air conditioning intakes of his car.

Put a potato in the tailpipe. Push it in using a miniature hockey stick or miniature baseball bat. Put another potato inside. Push it in. Put another potato in. Push it in.

Good luck getting that shit out without cutting off the entire exhaust system :D

HAL9000

Lifer
Oct 17, 2010
Put a potato in the tailpipe. Push it in using a miniature hockey stick or miniature baseball bat. Put another potato inside. Push it in. Put another potato in. Push it in.

Good luck getting that shit out without cutting off the entire exhaust system :D

I love that the first thing you came up with instead of a stick was this.

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Instead of making the phone gradually heavier, just fill the thing completely full of lead shot then crazy glue is together so he can't unscrew it. Have fun with your 10 pound phone, asshole.

Right, because we all know it's physically impossible to unclip the phone cord and switch it to a different desk.

Juddog

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2006
Even better. Pretend you don't hear it!

*BZZT*
Co-worker: "you hear that?"
OP: "nope"

*BZZT*
co-worker: "I keep hearing something buzz!"
OP: "sorry, don't hear it."

*BZZT*
co-worker: "ok this is driving me nuts!" starts tearing apart cubicle looking for device.
OP: "get off the floor you filthy animal!"

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
Another thing you can do is stick weld the lock on his office door.

Stick welding is a lot easier than it sounds. All you need is a car battery, some wire, and some solder.
-jumper the negative terminal of the car battery to the door handle
-jumper the positive terminal of the car battery to a spool of lead solder
-begin welding by feeding the solder into the lock
-current flows from the battery, into the spool of solder, into the lock, into the door handle, and back into the battery

Wear protective gloves and goggles! If it makes a bunch of light, just look away. You don't need a UV face shield because you don't need to look at it while you're doing it.

Scotteq

Diamond Member
Apr 10, 2008
Hmmm...

Kind Sir - The (admittedly unspoken) detail in my post is that rotting Fish Paste is a prime candidate for the most Vile smelling substance known to mankind, and putting it into the air conditioning intakes will ensure that scent is pumped *straight* into the passenger compartment. *And* there is no easy way to remove it.

God Forbid it's cold and he puts his heater on. Or Summertime.

Last edited:

AstroManLuca

Lifer
Jun 24, 2004
If you are ever able to get access to his car, empty out a three hole punch into his vents and turn the fan all the way up. Unfortunately I'm not sure how you'd do this unless he leaves it unlocked.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000

This isn't 1986 and it is hard to put coins in a phone.... plus with new phones you would probably on be able to fit $1.68 in change in one.