I live in a country that puts babies in cages

Page 40 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Well there are updates for those who care. The gov has like 500 kids under 6 months. They are gonna do dna testing to find the parents because trump is a retard. The judge wants a list of the kids by Monday.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Dehumanizing? Are you crying from hurt feeling because I call a spade as a spade and not the bull crap nonsense of "undocumented" from liberals?

Normal humans don't kidnap and gang up and brutally gang rape two little girls that are 13 and 14.

Let it shrunk in for a second or two.... "little girls that are 13 and 14"..... "kidnap and brutally gang rape".

As i said above to another poster previously in this thread, he should contact/talk to the fathers, the mothers, love ones, and friends of innocent American victims such as the two little girls I mentioned. He wouldn't take the offer, how about you? What do you think the family members and love ones of the victims would agree with?Me call out the ILLEGALS or you say "dehumanizing"? Come on, set them straight. Tell them about white privileges too so they should just suck it up and take it.

I am with the innocent victims and not the ILLEGALS. Don't want to be call ILLEGALS? Do it the LEGAL way as million and million around the world are doing. Oh no, that would be too much hate...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

Do you understand the desired end game of the Trump administration to radically scale back legal imigration? Do you support this outcome?

Btw my family has first hand experience with rape and murder of a teenager and no immigrants were involved. My advice to the parents would be to join POMC and find a way to redirect the hate. My grandmother was able to do that and found a way to live the rest of her life. My grandfather never could and it ate him up the last 30 years of his life.

And yes the perpetrators should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Jan 25, 2011
Are you a mod? No? Then fuck you. Brown nose.

This is funny coming from the same dipshit who posted this.

Hey mods....umm, no debate, nothing but insult. Is that a violation of this forum? Just asking for a friend. As I said, let apply rules equally for all, not just a select few.

Use the report feature. That's what it's for snowflake.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
Well, in svnla's defense (I know he isnt popular with the liberals here), first, english isnt his first language, and second, Ive read his view on immigration many times over the years. He's PRO immigration and ANTI illegal immigration. So I guess I didnt interprate it as you did. Its easy to come to different conclusions when you view someone through already-decided-what-kind-of-person-he-is eyes. Trust me. Happens to me all the time.

*shrug*

Dehumanizing? Are you crying from hurt feeling because I call a spade as a spade and not the bull crap nonsense of "undocumented" from liberals?

Normal humans don't kidnap and gang up and brutally gang rape two little girls that are 13 and 14.

You were saying, blackangst1? Here he is literally dehumanizing people out of pure hate.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
You were saying, blackangst1? Here he is literally dehumanizing people out of pure hate.

You quoted this from me "Normal humans don't kidnap and gang up and brutally gang rape two little girls that are 13 and 14". Do tell me honestly where is the "pure hate" from that sentence. Go ahead and see if you dare to give an honest answer.

Go and ask the parents, the family members, the friends of Kate S, the lady that her husband and two little kids that were killed, and the two little sisters that were kidnaped and gang-raped and other innocent victims of ILLEGALS how do they feel. You were saying? Uh huh. Funny how you "forgot" to quote the rest of my sentences. Talk about dishonesty.

Instead of saying "kidnap" and "gang-raped", we need to say "undocumented taken from love ones" and "uninvited multiple penetrations" right? Don't want to hurt any feeling, eh? How dare CNN, MSN and other new sources said such nasty and hateful things such as kidnap and gang-raped.

Last edited:

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
You quoted this from me "Normal humans don't kidnap and gang up and brutally gang rape two little girls that are 13 and 14". Do tell me honestly where is the "pure hate" from that sentence. Go ahead and see if you dare to give an honest answer.

Go and ask the parents, the family members, the friends of Kate S, the lady that her husband and two little kids that were killed, and the two little sisters that were kidnaped and gang-raped and other innocent victims of ILLEGALS how do they feel. You were saying? Uh huh. Funny how you "forgot" to quote the rest of my sentences. Talk about dishonesty.

Instead of saying "kidnap" and "gang-raped", we need to say "undocumented taken from love ones" and "uninvited multiple penetrations" right? Don't want to hurt any feeling, eh? How dare CNN, MSN and other new sources said such nasty and hateful things such as kidnap and gang-raped.

So all illegals are violent rapists and not normal humans? Or is it just all illegals are not normal humans?

Reactions: SMOGZINN

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
So all illegals are violent rapists and not normal humans? Or is it just all illegals are not normal humans?

He's a hater, plain & simple. He plays individual action as justification for group punishment. 11M illegals. 1 gang rape. Throw them all out!

Reactions: SMOGZINN

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
I find it somewhat telling that Svnla will keep going on about a single case and claim to support legal immigration yet refuses to answer if he supports or is even aware of the Trump administration's proposals to drastically limit legal immigration.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
Normal humans don't kidnap and gang up and brutally gang rape two little girls that are 13 and 14". Do tell me honestly where is the "pure hate" from that sentence. Go ahead and see if you dare to give an honest answer.

Because you are taking a few peoples actions and using it to label an entire category of people. You are generalizing a few peoples actions onto an entire group so you can justify hating them. So you can literally justify treating them all as subhuman. That is hate. That is the sort of reasoning that lead to the holocaust. That is the sort of reasoning that gets dragged out every time humanity wants to do something terrible to other humans. It is the very definition of hate.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Because you are taking a few peoples actions and using it to label an entire category of people. You are generalizing a few peoples actions onto an entire group so you can justify hating them. So you can literally justify treating them all as subhuman. That is hate. That is the sort of reasoning that lead to the holocaust. That is the sort of reasoning that gets dragged out every time humanity wants to do something terrible to other humans. It is the very definition of hate.

See #975.

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
Last edited:
Jan 25, 2011
Disturbing reports of childrens' altered behavior and personality after being back with parents. Everybody knows that childhood is what shapes a person for the rest of their lives.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/31/...column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
This is exactly what experts in child development said would happen. Between the absence as well as the alleged dosing of psychotropic drugs I'm not surprised many of these kids have altered states of mind.

This article should be enough to make you want to puke at the alleged treatment these kids have been getting.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/21/us/u...en-detention-facilities-abuse-invs/index.html

Last edited:

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
So the Senate had hearings on the detention of immigrant children and it was a shit show

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...g-was-a-shameful-display-of-buck-passing.html

The government, meanwhile, was unable to locate the parents of more than 400 children who were unlawfully separated. Many of those parents have been deported, and it is feared that some may never see their children again.

This portion of the hearing offered one of the most dramatic examples of government abdication of responsibility it’s possible to imagine.

Going one by one, nearly all of the panelists were unable to come up with a single thing that the government had done wrong.

Prior to McHenry and Higgins speaking, one person on the panel was willing to plainly state what went wrong. The answer was very simple.

“What went wrong is that children were separated from their parents and referred as unaccompanied alien children when in fact they were accompanied,” said Cmdr. Jonathan White, the nonpartisan official who has been in charge of the government’s reunification effort.

Put even more simply, there was never any plan for reuniting children with their parents. This is also what Judge Dana Sabraw deemed to be the constitutional violation that caused him to rule against the policy in federal court. White also noted that without the judge’s orders, there would have been no ability in place to reunite families.

Nov 25, 2013
So the Senate had hearings on the detention of immigrant children and it was a shit show

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...g-was-a-shameful-display-of-buck-passing.html

The government, meanwhile, was unable to locate the parents of more than 400 children who were unlawfully separated. Many of those parents have been deported, and it is feared that some may never see their children again.

This portion of the hearing offered one of the most dramatic examples of government abdication of responsibility it’s possible to imagine.

Going one by one, nearly all of the panelists were unable to come up with a single thing that the government had done wrong.

Prior to McHenry and Higgins speaking, one person on the panel was willing to plainly state what went wrong. The answer was very simple.

“What went wrong is that children were separated from their parents and referred as unaccompanied alien children when in fact they were accompanied,” said Cmdr. Jonathan White, the nonpartisan official who has been in charge of the government’s reunification effort.

Put even more simply, there was never any plan for reuniting children with their parents. This is also what Judge Dana Sabraw deemed to be the constitutional violation that caused him to rule against the policy in federal court. White also noted that without the judge’s orders, there would have been no ability in place to reunite families.

It seemed obviously intentional pretty much from the beginning.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Jeff Sessions and Kirstjen Nielson better lawyer up...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/guatemalan-mom-seeking-asylum-to-sue-us-government-after-baby-dies/

Guatemalan mom to sue U.S. after baby treated at ICE facility dies weeks later

A Guatemalan mother who says her baby died after falling ill in a Texas immigration facility is planning to sue the U.S. government. Border agents apprehended Yazmin Juarez, 20, and 19-month-old Mariee in March after they entered the U.S. seeking asylum. Juarez blames inadequate medical care for her baby's death six and half weeks later.

Juarez fled Guatemala with her daughter because she feared for their safety, but she never imagined her dream of coming to the U.S. would end like this. Now she's seeking not only millions of dollars in a series of lawsuits, but justice for her only child, reports CBS News correspondent Mireya Villarreal.
"What started with a cough and congestion and runny nose, turned into intermittent fevers... sometimes spiking as high as over 104 degrees," Jones said.

Juarez's lawyers said medical staff prescribed an antibiotic, Tylenol, and honey among other treatments, but Mariee's health continued to decline.

"The medical care that Mariee received inside Dilley was woefully inadequate, neglectful and substandard," Jones said.

Legal papers filed Tuesday say Mariee was still sick when she and her mother were released to live with family in New Jersey. Hours later, the child was admitted to the hospital. Six and a half weeks later, Mariee died.

"It was unimaginably painful for Yazmin," Jones said.

Lawyers said Mariee suffered irreversible brain and organ damage. ICE declined to comment on Mariee's case due to the pending litigation. But in a statement the agency said it "takes very seriously the health, safety and welfare of those in our care…including providing access to necessary and appropriate medical care."

"To Yazmin justice means more than just money," Jones said, adding, "Nothing can ever bring her daughter back… but she wants to make sure that this never happens again."

Denly

Golden Member
May 14, 2011
The American Civil Liberties Union has hit out at the Trump administration over its refusal to cooperate with international human rights monitors, including ignoring repeated requests to arrange a formal visit to the U.S.-Mexico border from the U.N. special rapporteur on migrant rights

Link to article

Where are we on the separation issue? Or it got sweep under the rug like everything else?

Reactions: TeeJay1952