I live in a country that puts babies in cages

Page 38 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
Not about follow anything. We tried a big amnesty in the 80's for several million ILLEGALS and we are planing to do another BIGGER one for 11 million ILLEGALS but this time, it will "work" because of reason?

Do you see my point yet?

Follow the rules and laws. Period. Very simple to understand. Million and million of LEGALS are doing it. It is not rocket science.
Wait, how did the previous one not work?

Also, what is your problem with these people? You refuse to explain.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
"...how they see fit." is where it gets extreme, guy. That leaves anything open that a tyrant/dictator pleases to do, because as you say, sovereign nation.

Aww, dumbnuts, I don't think anyone should be waiting years. But DJT doesn't care to hire more judges to speed up the process.

But also, please stop calling people illegals. Or explain why you are afraid of people immigrating to our country without following our processes. I'm sure you won't dance away from this point, right?

You, sir, are wrong.

http://www.abajournal.com/news/arti...s_supervisory_judges_to_border_to_handle_immi

Sessions said in a press release that 35 new assistant U.S. attorney positions have been allocated to U.S. attorney’s offices along the Southwest border. In addition, 18 current supervisory immigration judges will be used to hear immigration cases near the border.

And please start referring to illegal immigrants as what they are. Illegal.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Wait, how did the previous one not work?

Also, what is your problem with these people? You refuse to explain.

You really have to ask that question?

I remember the promise of the big amnesty in the 80's (4 to 5 million of ILLEGALS IIRC) that we would not have more ILLEGALs because of this and that and so and so (too many to list). Years later and we have even more ILLEGALS. You call that as "working"?

If amnesty was working so great, then why no country on Earth would do that? If ILLEGALS are so beneficial as some claimed, then why none country on Earth would roll out the welcome mat and take all of them? See my multiple links from well know sources how each and every single country is cracking down. None of them are taking more. None, nada, zip. NOT ONE!!!!

I want everyone to follow immigration rules and laws equally. I do not have a problem with anyone as long as they ALL followed and being treated equally under the law. We live in a civilize society. We do not get to pick and choose which law/rule to follow and which law/rule to ignore.

Last edited:

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
You, sir, are wrong.

http://www.abajournal.com/news/arti...s_supervisory_judges_to_border_to_handle_immi

Sessions said in a press release that 35 new assistant U.S. attorney positions have been allocated to U.S. attorney’s offices along the Southwest border. In addition, 18 current supervisory immigration judges will be used to hear immigration cases near the border.

Actually that supports what he said exactly. 18 CURRENT judges are being moved. This isn't hiring new judges its moving some judges around to where the backlog may be the largest but it doesn't really address reducing the overall backlog. The areas those judges are coming from will be resolving fewer cases causing the backlog in those areas to grow. Its re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Actually that supports what he said exactly. 18 CURRENT judges are being moved. This isn't hiring new judges its moving some judges around to where the backlog may be the largest but it doesn't really address reducing the overall backlog. The areas those judges are coming from will be resolving fewer cases causing the backlog in those areas to grow. Its re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Christ, you have a reading problem.

Sessions said in a press release that 35 new assistant U.S. attorney positions have been allocated to U.S. attorney’s offices along the Southwest border.

In addition, 18 current supervisory immigration judges will be used to hear immigration cases near the border.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
You, sir, are wrong.

You really have to ask that question?

I remember the promise of the big amnesty in the 80's (4 to 5 million of ILLEGALS IIRC) that we would not have more ILLEGALs because of this and that and so and so (too many to list). Years later and we have even more ILLEGALS. You call that as "working"?

If amnesty was working so great, then why no country on Earth would do that? If ILLEGALS are so beneficial as some claimed, then why none country on Earth would roll out the welcome mat and take all of them? See my multiple links from well know sources how each and every single country is cracking down. None of them are taking more. None, nada, zip. NOT ONE!!!!

I want everyone to follow immigration rules and laws equally. I do not have a problem with anyone as long as they ALL followed and being treated equally under the law. We live in a civilize society. We do not get to pick and choose which law/rule to follow and which law/rule to ignore.
I am just re-posting these so that the fear is clear.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009

Sessions said in a press release that 35 new assistant U.S. attorney positions have been allocated to U.S. attorney’s offices along the Southwest border.

In addition, 18 current supervisory immigration judges will be used to hear immigration cases near the border.
Do you know how many are needed? The case-loads of these courts? Definitely sounds like you don't since you're trumpeting these paltry numbers.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Do you know how many are needed? The case-loads of these courts? Definitely sounds like you don't since you're trumpeting these paltry numbers.

Do you? No.

Im simply pointing out you are clearly WRONG by stating "But DJT doesn't care to hire more judges to speed up the process."

Nice try at a backpeddle though. Lame, but nice.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Where is he HIRING more judges?

Seriously? Jesus man.

Where does it say he's transferring total of 53?

edit: the 35 are new positions. New payroll. 35 judges that werent there before. get it? https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/just...utors-and-immigration-judges-southwest-border

Oh and theres this: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/immigration-backlog-exceeds-700000-cases-rising/story?id=56028787

There are more than 320 immigration judges around the country but Sessions has signaled that he wants to hire more to address the problem.

To that end, Congress has given the DOJ room to hire up 150 new judges, McHenry said.

Last edited:

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
]

Seriously? Jesus man.

Where does it say he's transferring total of 53?

edit: the 35 are new positions. New payroll. 35 judges that werent there before. get it? https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/just...utors-and-immigration-judges-southwest-border

Fuck are you stupid?

Assistant US attorneys are NOT immigration judges you nit wit. Seriously man are you this clueless about who does what?

18 CURRENT judges are being transferred.

Again not a single NEW judge is being hired based on YOUR source.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
There are more than 320 immigration judges around the country but Sessions has signaled that he wants to hire more to address the problem.

To that end, Congress has given the DOJ room to hire up 150 new judges, McHenry said.

Congressional authorization does not equal action by the administration. If Sessions utilizes that authorization to actually hire more judges then that would be some progress.

Now are you capable of admitting the source you've cited that more judges are being hired right now is wrong?

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
]

Fuck are you stupid?

Assistant US attorneys are NOT immigration judges you nit wit. Seriously man are you this clueless about who does what?

18 CURRENT judges are being transferred.

Again not a single NEW judge is being hired based on YOUR source.

Did you read my edit? Fuckin-A man. Learn to comprehend.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Congressional authorization does not equal action by the administration. If Sessions utilizes that authorization to actually hire more judges then that would be some progress.

Now are you capable of admitting the source you've cited that more judges are being hired right now is wrong?

ABC news? No Im not ready to admit that.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
I am just re-posting these so that the fear is clear.

Hey while you are at it, can you re-posting the links about ILLEGALS that kidnapped, raped, killed innocent people (two of them girls are sisters ages 13 and 14 that were kidnapped and raped by several ILLEGALS) that I posted in this thread? You would not want to look so biased, right?

Nothing to fear, right? Uh huh.

Oh look, CNN is soooooo hateful.... how dare they reported a story about ILLEGALS that did nasty things? - https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/04/us/ohio-alleged-sexual-assault-men-sought/index.html

Last edited:

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Hey while you are at it, can you re-posting the links about ILLEGALS that kidnapped, raped, killed innocent people (two of them are girls that are sisters age 13 and 14) that I posted in this thread? You would not want to look so biased, right?

Nothing to fear, right? Uh huh.

Since illegal and legal immigrants commit crimes at lower rates than citizens who should we really be more afraid of?

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Since illegal and legal immigrants commit crimes at lower rates than citizens who should we really be more afraid of?

You are so freaking annoying. Why don't you tell that to the father, the mother, and family members of the two little girls that were kidnapped and raped in Ohio. Go ahead, tell them who they should be afraid of. I am sure they would welcome you with open arms. Uh huh.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
You are so freaking annoying. Why don't you tell that to the father, the mother, and family members of the two little girls that were kidnapped and raped in Ohio. Go ahead, tell them who they should be afraid of. I am sure they would welcome you with open arms. Uh huh.

Carry that water.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
LOL the shit you came up with AFTER I replied?

You're pathetic, your original source didn't say what you said it did own it.

The shit?

Look jackass this is my last reply to you. Your post indicated DOJ hasnt appointed judges to help (fakse) and they dont care, and arent doing anything. You were trying, lamely, to indicate DOJ is just sitting on it laurels doing NOTHING about it. You are flat out WRONG. Sending additional resources to the SW as well as getting congress to approve hiring 150 more judges is not sitting idly.

Fucling moron.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
The shit?

Look jackass this is my last reply to you. Your post indicated DOJ hasnt appointed judges to help (fakse) and they dont care, and arent doing anything. You were trying, lamely, to indicate DOJ is just sitting on it laurels doing NOTHING about it. You are flat out WRONG. Sending additional resources to the SW as well as getting congress to approve hiring 150 more judges is not sitting idly.

Fucling moron.

Its like you're pretending your words haven't been quoted. You made claims, they were refuted by your own source. Now you're attempting to move the goal posts. You didn't even understand that hiring new AUSA's wasn't the same as hiring new judges.

Just to recap your original claim:

More immigration judges were being hired as proof you offered up an ABA article followed by a DOJ press release.

Both stated 35 new Assistant US Attorney positions were being created. These are new hires but do not act as immigration judges. Do you acknowledge this?

Both sources also stated 18 current supervisory judges were be reassigned to the area. This increases the number of judges locally but these are existing immigration judges who are being moved to add capacity to the area. Again these are not NEW judges being hired. Do you acknowledge this?

You then shifted to an ABC story about congress providing authorization for 150 new judges and Sessions indicating he wanted to hire more. I acknowledged what the ABC story said and pointed out that congressional authorization is not the same as the administration actually acting on that authorization and also stated that if Sessions followed through with action then yes it would begin to help reduce the overall back log.

Sorry you're so triggered about this.

Last edited:

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Lol! Another right winger gets owned by his own citation.

Watch the bitch run away with his tail between his legs now.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Carry that water.

Is that the best you can do?

Yup. CNN is helping me out a lot to carry that water and MSN too by posting stories about ILLEGALS that committed crimes. LOL. Why are you still here? You should be on the way and tell the fathers and mothers, family members and love ones of Kate S, the lady which her husband and 2 little kids killed by ILLEGAL, and other innocent Americans like them who they should be afraid of. They are too stupid to know, right? They are full of hate, right? Gotta set them straight. Uh huh.

What's the matter cupcake? :D