I don't give a **** about your fantasy team

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
I would like to take this opportunity and say I want to start a Fantasy Cheerleaders League.

thepd7

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2005
Originally posted by: her209
I would like to take this opportunity and say I want to start a Fantasy Cheerleaders League.

You mean you want to make a team full of the hottest cheerleaders? Cowboys already did it, good idea though.

Syringer

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Is it possible to ever have a *real* football discussion here without the word "fantasy" being brought up?

RadiclDreamer

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2004
Originally posted by: Syringer
Is it possible to ever have a *real* football discussion here without the word "fantasy" being brought up?

No its not, and I agree with OP noone gives a shit about your fantasy team

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
Originally posted by: bignateyk
Can anyone comment on my FF team?

QB: John Kitna
RB: Joseph Addai
RB: Brian Westbrook
WR: Terrell Owens
WR: Steve Smith
WR: Donald Driver
TE: Alge Crumpler
DEF: Dallas
K: Josh Brown

Suggestions welcome.

wow you must be in a league with chimps.

BigRig04

Jun 7, 2007
I have to say I disagree with the OP on the note that FF "Cheapens" the game. OP, you are free to have your opinion, and that's cool, but for myself and others, I used to not watch any football other than my teams. 3 games per week, MAX, and that's if they weren't overlapping. I didn't really care about other teams or other players.

I played FF a couple times and now I have an interest in the entire league. Names are more recognizable, I appreciate great plays more than before.

It's all just a matter of how you treat the games...Yes, seeing your player get a huge gain in a game is great, but at the same time, acknowledging that the game is even on is a good step in the sports world of most people :p