Hunter Biden fathered a child while dating his bros widow

Page 24 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Donald can only attack people. Policy was never his thang.

After years of fox propoganda, there's no need to watch anymore. The thought processes are built. Information is processed in a specific way.
I've not heard it put that way but you're right.
Fox has actually changed the way Americans think, how they process information and rationalize and deduce. In almost exactly the same way religion changes thinking.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I've not heard it put that way but you're right.
Fox has actually changed the way Americans think, how they process information and rationalize and deduce. In almost exactly the same way religion changes thinking.

It's quite effective and stays with you, especially if indoctrinated from a young age. Certain personalities seemed less malleable IMO, but just look at how many religious nutters there are in the world. It's half the population at least

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
It's quite effective and stays with you, especially if indoctrinated from a young age. Certain personalities seemed less malleable IMO, but just look at how many religious nutters there are in the world. It's half the population at least
sometimes it make you wonder which half is right and which half is wrong....lolol

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
sometimes it make you wonder which half is right and which half is wrong....lolol

Considering that half that are religious has a jumble of mixed agreements, disagreements, contradictions, and have waged war on each other and inside their own versions of their religion for thousands of years, I think its safe to say that half in general can fuck off. And when they get there, fuck off again. Even now, theocracy is on their mind.

Last edited:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Considering that half that are religious has a jumble of mixed agreements, disagreements, contradictions, and have waged war on each other and inside their own versions of their religion for thousands of years, I think its safe to say that half in general can fuck off. And when they get there, fuck off again. Even now, theocracy is on their mind.
Your answer was longer but basically the same as mine....lolol

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Yes my tanker truck filled with the tears of liberals who dismissed Hillary’s baggage. Ha ha ha is joke.

Starbuck received 44,034 rubles for this post.

And duh-version into Hillary's baggage. So predictable. So trite. It's starting to look like 1930 all over again so finger wagging at Hunter just gets you labeled as a distractionary fool.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
And duh-version into Hillary's baggage. So predictable. So trite. It's starting to look like 1930 all over again so finger wagging at Hunter just gets you labeled as a distractionary fool.
well he could be labeled distractionary......
He could be labeled a fool.....
Or He could be labeled a distractionary fool.....take your pick!

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
This story about him and the child is a joke and won't effect Bidens electability. No ones talking about this or even cares to know about it.

On the other hand the Burisma shit will be brought back from the dead now that Bernie is out of the picture. whodda thunk it!

Twoofers have tried to make much hay about Marvin Bush being on Stratesec's board of directors. The Port Authority contracted Stratesec (originally Securacom) for computer security at the original World Trade Center complex; Twoofers tend to ignore the "computer" part.

Neil and Marvin, of course, weren’t the only Bushes to benefit from their father’s position as VP.

George W. had a company, called Arbusto, go bust, only to be quickly bailed out by charitable investors. And he ended up with a choice position on the Board of Directors of Harken Energy, which appears to me to be the same kind of sinecure as Hunter Biden enjoyed. It certainly wasn’t some unique business acumen that got him involved with owning a Major League Baseball team, the Texas Rangers, either.

I’m sure we can go back through history to find plenty of other examples of nepotism as concerns the Presidency. The idea that this type of influence peddling shocks the Republican establishment and the other phony conservatives in the Republican party is laughable.

Last edited:

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
This story is still around

Bloomberg adviser warns of 'scorched earth' retaliation against Trump children if GOP attacks Hunter Biden

Timothy O'Brien suggested that Democrats would engage in a media campaign against the Trump children "unlike anything they've experienced thus far" if Republicans continue to investigate and attack the son of Democratic presidential front-runner Joe Biden.

I wouldn't be surprised if Orangeanus Deploricus (R- Impeached) will have Bloomberg arrested for attempted overthrow of the presidency

Jul 9, 2009
Who fucking cares other than you Taj?
The people that have written the numerous stories in the media. Anyone who has has to resort to the courts to get a deadbeat father to pay child support.

And every single person that has posted in this thread.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
The people that have written the numerous stories in the media. Anyone who has has to resort to the courts to get a deadbeat father to pay child support.

And every single person that has posted in this thread.
Ummm not really! We just post in this thread to annoy you and call BS to the way you try to twist things to please your Russian handlers....

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
That’s wishful thinking. Angela Merkel is infinitely more competent than Hillary and even Germany is struggling with containment. They are pretty much in the same boat as the United States...facing nationwide lockdown because people are too selfish to social distance and self quarantine.

This is as much an economic crisis as it is a medical one, in an election year. I doubt Hillary would be faring much better.

We could of been proactive from the start. You think that wouldn’t of helped? News flash. It would of helped the world.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
We could of been proactive from the start. You think that wouldn’t of helped? News flash. It would of helped the world.
Newflash. CNN and others are reporting that asymptomatic carriers are driving the rapid spread of coronavirus. As we are quickly witnessing, people are too selfish and stubborn to shelter in place. You want to place blame? Look out your window.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
How did that baggage work out for her?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I’m Joe Biden, and my son is already profiting from contradicting this message
You act like Hunter Biden is the first well known name to get a plush job on a board. I can name 3 politically famous ones and nobody blinked. Also no evidence Joe was involved.

I'm amazed you think there is an issue just because Trump told you there is. It's the same taking a knee bullshit and birtherism. You let Trump drive the agenda.