Hunter Biden fathered a child while dating his bros widow

Page 22 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Why the fuck can’t he be deposed remotely? I know there are different state legal systems and what not, but can’t he just go to his lawyer’s office and do it via video?

This is rarely done because it's difficult for the examining attorney to show the deponent documents and ask questions about them. Also, some state laws don't permit it.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
What does that issue have to do with this thread? Ohh right, nothing but a random spew by special contributor Homer JS. Thank you for your trophy contribution.
Because I asked in a thread that mattered and you refused to answer so I'm asking again. Why are you afraid to answer that question? I guess back to Hunter Biden while the world is in the middle of a pandemic.

Jul 9, 2009
bullllll shit you're just posting the news. you're deliberately and intentionally participating in a russian disinformation campaign.
Bullshit. Is the story accurate? Yes it is. You just don't like that it's accurate. So you spread the lie it's some kind of nefarious "russian disinformation" campaign.

Jul 9, 2009
Since when do you care about spreading a lie? You've done enough of it. Who do you trust with COVID-19 advice? Trump or Dr. Fauci??
Neither one. Asked and answered.

Maybe you can claim it's a super secret double russian russian disinformation probation campaign.

Jul 9, 2009
Da Comrade, doing the good work. Burisma and Hunter narrative is of GRU origin, no way around that. And you are peddling it. What does that make you?
Obviously you need to read the story again, include how Hunter is attempting to escape paying for his own child's support. You falsely add garbage to the story and try to blame me for what you added.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
AGAIN....
We have Donald Trump in there as president.
DOANLD TRUMP for gods sake.
If you're talking morals and or something, remember.... we have Donald Trump in there.
The bar is not that high.
Hunter could have fathered an illegal alien baby with a transvestite cross dressing Lesbian from Lebanon and Trump would still win the prize for crud monkey.
The... Bar... Is... Not... That... High....

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Obviously you need to read the story again, include how Hunter is attempting to escape paying for his own child's support. You falsely add garbage to the story and try to blame me for what you added.
Yet the only reason Hunter is on your radar = GRU
So either you are directly involved in anti American operations or you are very very useful :)

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Why are you guys bothering? This is such obvious trolling is absurd.

Dude is whining about Hunter Biden when Ivanka is personally financially benefiting (among all of the family) from her white house position which was given to her by her father. The degree of hypocrisy of concern is massive.

Why are you bothering with this hypocritical propagandist? He knows he's full of shit, he doesn't care.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Earlier he had denied fathering the child, but DNA tests prove he's the father and he is not going to contest being the father ..........again. Happened while he was dating his dead brothers widow, what a class act.
Contest winner in the debate tonight is whoever congratulated Joe Biden on his new grandchild. Maybe the $50,000 to $85,000 he was making each month in Ukraine for doing some job he knew nothing about will help defray expenses or the millions he made with China while his father was working deals as the Vice-President.

"
The document, filed on Wednesday in Independence County, Arkansas, on behalf of the baby's mother, Lunden Alexis Roberts, said the DNA test determined that Biden was the baby's father "with scientific certainty."

The filing said Biden, the son of former Vice President Joe Biden, is "not expected to challenge the results of the DNA test or the testing process." He has not commented publicly on it.

In May, Roberts, who said she and Hunter Biden's relationship resulted in a child born in August 2018, filed a petition for paternity and child support and a request for him to pay healthcare for the child, according to the Daily Beast.

Biden's relationship history is complicated. In 2017, he finalized his divorce from Kathleen Biden, his wife of more than 20 years, after she accused him of spending money on drugs and strip clubs."
If you were so sure your buddy Donald would win, you wouldn't feel the need to attack his potential opponents.
Yur scared and its obvious.
On top of which your brainwashing organization has already stated hundreds of times it doesn't matter what the children or associates do, especially during their off hours.
Jesus, do you not even watch your precious Fox News anymore?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Neither one. Asked and answered.

Maybe you can claim it's a super secret double russian russian disinformation probation campaign.
You didn't really answer because you must rely on some source.

However I will let it go because you are too chicken to answer as it would expose your obvious job here as a Russian troll

P.S. I do wonder why you don't trust Donald Trump for direction concerning COVID-19. I guess trolling is all bark and no bite.

Last edited:

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
If you were so sure your buddy Donald would win, you wouldn't feel the need to attack his potential opponents.
Yur scared and its obvious.
On top of which your brainwashing organization has already stated hundreds of times it doesn't matter what the children or associates do, especially during their off hours.
Jesus, do you not even watch your precious Fox News anymore?

Donald can only attack people. Policy was never his thang.

After years of fox propoganda, there's no need to watch anymore. The thought processes are built. Information is processed in a specific way.

Reactions: zinfamous

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
The facts are sufficient to judge his character.

These facts?

You guys are running on fumes Viktor Shokin pulled out of his ass ... pulled out of his ass likely on Russian incentment.
Good fucking job.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
The facts are sufficient to judge his character.
In light of the Barisma/Joe Biden quid pro quo same as Trump tripe why do facts matter now??

Hunter Biden banged Tiffany and Ivanka Trump fathering 53 kids.

I'll go with that for now since it is such a concern for the upcoming election.

Reactions: DarthKyrie
Jul 9, 2009
This is a pretty simple story describing the character of the son of a man running for President. It's a factual story backed by DNA science and the continuing efforts by Hunter to escape from having to pay for his own actions. Telling falsehoods about other people and attributing the story to mystical and evil forces doesn't change the facts in the story and doesn't change the basic character of the participants, it only shows the desperation of the people that want the story covered up.

• Haha
Reactions: zinfamous