Hunter Biden fathered a child while dating his bros widow

Page 23 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
This is a pretty simple story describing the character of the son of a man running for President. It's a factual story backed by DNA science and the continuing efforts by Hunter to escape from having to pay for his own actions. Telling falsehoods about other people and attributing the story to mystical and evil forces doesn't change the facts in the story and doesn't change the basic character of the participants, it only shows the desperation of the people that want the story covered up.
The question then is does this story give us any useful information, or is it just gossip mongering?

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
In light of the Barisma/Joe Biden quid pro quo same as Trump tripe why do facts matter now??

Hunter Biden banged Tiffany and Ivanka Trump fathering 53 kids.

I'll go with that for now since it is such a concern for the upcoming election.
That doesn’t make Hunter any less of a liability. He is the presumptive Democrat nominee’s baggage and Biden will have to deal with it.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
These facts?

You guys are running on fumes Viktor Shokin pulled out of his ass ... pulled out of his ass likely on Russian incentment.
Good fucking job.
If you want to carry water for a grifter, knock yourself out. Hunter is an exploitable liability.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
That doesn’t make Hunter any less of a liability. He is the presumptive Democrat nominee’s baggage and Biden will have to deal with it.

All Joe has to say is "Ivanka and Jared" and drop the mic. Hunter is baggage, but he's peanuts compared to the overt nepotism (and other forms of corruption) in the Trump administration. And the people who think Hunter might be a dealbreaker are the sorts who never intended to vote for a Democrat in the first place, the same people who are still obsessed with Clinton and wait for marching orders from Fox News.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
All Joe has to say is "Ivanka and Jared" and drop the mic. Hunter is baggage, but he's peanuts compared to the overt nepotism (and other forms of corruption) in the Trump administration. And the people who think Hunter might be a dealbreaker are the sorts who never intended to vote for a Democrat in the first place, the same people who are still obsessed with Clinton and wait for marching orders from Fox News.
You’ve got the polarity of that conversation wrong. Biden’s entire campaign is built on the notion that he will return character, ethics and judgment to the White House. Trump can very quickly derail that narrative and stomp on the O’bidenbama member berries with Biden’s own voting record, and Hunter Biden.

Reactions: OILFIELDTRASH

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty. The sign on your tanker truck reads "Donnie Boy".
Yes my tanker truck filled with the tears of liberals who dismissed Hillary’s baggage. Ha ha ha is joke.

Starbuck received 44,034 rubles for this post.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Yes my tanker truck filled with the tears of liberals who dismissed Hillary’s baggage. Ha ha ha is joke.

Starbuck received 44,034 rubles for this post.

do you think hillary would of handled this situation better? Would she have fired the pandemic response department? Its possible we wouldnt even have an issue right now had Hillary won.

Reactions: JEDIYoda

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
do you think hillary would of handled this situation better? Would she have fired the pandemic response department? Its possible we wouldnt even have an issue right now had Hillary won.
That’s wishful thinking. Angela Merkel is infinitely more competent than Hillary and even Germany is struggling with containment. They are pretty much in the same boat as the United States...facing nationwide lockdown because people are too selfish to social distance and self quarantine.

This is as much an economic crisis as it is a medical one, in an election year. I doubt Hillary would be faring much better.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I heard conservative women find the Bidens irresistible. No wonder they’re getting knocked up by Hunter.

• Haha
Reactions: zinfamous

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
That’s wishful thinking. Angela Merkel is infinitely more competent than Hillary and even Germany is struggling with containment. They are pretty much in the same boat as the United States...facing nationwide lockdown because people are too selfish to social distance and self quarantine.

This is as much an economic crisis as it is a medical one, in an election year. I doubt Hillary would be faring much better.
She'd have quite a few more economic levers to pull at this point, unlike Trump who wasted them all to keep the market barely propped up so long.

Reactions: zinfamous

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
She'd have quite a few more economic levers to pull at this point, unlike Trump who wasted them all to keep the market barely propped up so long.
This moment needs an FDR or Eisenhower or Kennedy or Truman or Reagan or Bush or Obama.

Trump is none of those leaders.

Neither are Hillary or Biden.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
You’ve got the polarity of that conversation wrong. Biden’s entire campaign is built on the notion that he will return character, ethics and judgment to the White House. Trump can very quickly derail that narrative and stomp on the O’bidenbama member berries with Biden’s own voting record, and Hunter Biden.

Trump can't effectively use that as an attack, because if he does it's an admission that his own administration is deeply corrupt. Oh, I'm sure Trump will lie about the severity of his own problems, but it's pretty hard to pretend that he didn't pick his daughter and son-in-law for roles simply because they were family.

Again, the only people likely to respond to the "but Hunter" diversion are those who are willfully blind to Trump's behavior and thus already inclined to vote Trump. I can't see it costing more than a small number of votes, maybe to those "they're all the same" false equivalency types who either abstain or vote for a third-party candidate they know won't win.

Jul 9, 2009
the only reason hunter biden is any sort of issue is russian disinformation. that's a fact. you're a russian agent whether you know it or not.
Of course! How can i deny that myself and Major Tulsi Gabbard are secret Russian/Tralfamadorian assets just trying to overthrow our government and help steal our mirrors. You got it right cadet!

From now on every negative story, no matter how accurate or factual or true or relevant can be shrugged off and denied because of some nefarious connection. Every time pony-boy Biden says something idiotic and laughable we can all lay the blame at the Russki/Tralfamadorian doorstep.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Of course! How can i deny that myself and Major Tulsi Gabbard are secret Russian/Tralfamadorian assets just trying to overthrow our government and help steal our mirrors. You got it right cadet!

From now on every negative story, no matter how accurate or factual or true or relevant can be shrugged off and denied because of some nefarious connection. Every time pony-boy Biden says something idiotic and laughable we can all lay the blame at the Russki/Tralfamadorian doorstep.
You are so funny dude!! Thanks for the humor!! I almost forgot what a sense of humor you had.....
You should take your act on the road! You can call your act -- The Tajmahal revisited!!

Reactions: Meghan54

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
He will. That's why Hunter will not be part of his administration.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
If you want to carry water for a grifter, knock yourself out. Hunter is an exploitable liability.

If you wanna carry water for a Russian Intelligence Operation, knock yourself out. Hunter has been singled out by the GRU as Joe's weakest link.
Hook. Line. Sinker. Meet Bucky.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
there's nothing secret about it.