Info How did you get rid of bedbugs?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AdamK47

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Hahaha... well since it wasn't stuck then nothing works! I put the cops lock on, on purpose because I wanted my post to stand out.
You were right to do so. I found your post to be profound and insightful. The way you used caps lock drew my attention to the factual information contained therein. I would like to subscribe to your newsletter if you have one. Thank you.

UsandThem

Elite Member
Super Moderator
May 4, 2000
Hahaha... well since it wasn't stuck then nothing works! I put the cops lock on, on purpose because I wanted my post to stand out.
Posting it two more times (bolded and IN ALL CAPS) in the same thread stood out as well.

Sometimes you just want all eyes to be on you at any cost. ;)

Dance Friday The 13th.gif

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
TRY THIS BEFORE YOU KNOCK IT OK...BED BUGS ARE VERY SIMPLE AND INEXPENSIVE TO GET RID OF... I GOT 100% OF THEM IN LESS THAN ONE WEEK AND ALL IT COST ME WAS 9 WHOLE DOLLARS AND SOME SWEEPING AND VACUUMING. SOOO PLEASE DO NOT GO PAY PEST CONTROL A THOUSAND DOLLARS AND THROW ALL YOUR THINGS OUT. ITS CALLED DIOTA
MACEOUS EARTH! IM NOT EXACTLY SURE WHAT IT IS MADE OF BUT ITS USED FOR BUG CONTROL AROUND CHICKENS AND FARM ANIMALS. ITS GROUND UP SO FINE THAT ITS LIKE CHARDS OF GLASS STABBING INTO EXOSKELETAL BUGS SO IT WORKS ON ROACHES VERY WELL ALSO. SO WHILE ITS STIRRED UP IN THE AIR ITS NOT VERY GOOD FOR YOUR LUNGS SO GO TO YOUR LOCAL FEED STORE AND BUY A BAG AND GET YA A MASK AND SOME GLOVES. WEARING YOUR MASK AND GLOVES GO ALL AROUND WHERE YOUR BUGS ARE AND JUST DUST THE WHOLE AREA. ONCE THE DUST SETTLES THEN ITS COMOLETELY HARMLESS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS. LEAVE IT FOR SEVERAL DAYS AND THEN VACUUM. REPEAT THOSE STEPS...AND YOU MIGHT HAVE TO REPEAT A 3RD TIME BUT PROBABLY NOT. WHAT HAPPENS IS THOSE STUPID BUGS LIKE TO HERD TOGWTHER WHEN THEY HIDE SO WHEN THEY RUN THRU THE DUST IT STICKS TO THEIR LEGS AND THEN THEY LEAVE TRACES OF IT EVERYWJERE AND TAKE IT BACK TO THE HERD AND IF IM THINKING CORRECTLY, ONCE THEY GO THRU THE DUST THEY DIE IN 24 HOURS. YOU MAY HAVE TO REPEAT AFTER 10 DAYS OR SO BECAUSE ALL THE LITTLE EGGS WILL HATCH THAT WERE THERE. PROMISE THIS WORKS AND YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY OUT YOUR SAVINGS OR LEAVE YOUR HOME EVEN. ANDDDD....YOURE WELCOME!!!
I'LL SEE YOUR ALL CAPS INTRUSION AND RAISE YOU FONT SIZE AND COLOR!!

Reactions: BudAshes

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
TRY THIS BEFORE YOU KNOCK IT OK...BED BUGS ARE VERY SIMPLE AND INEXPENSIVE TO GET RID OF... I GOT 100% OF THEM IN LESS THAN ONE WEEK AND ALL IT COST ME WAS 9 WHOLE DOLLARS AND SOME SWEEPING AND VACUUMING. SOOO PLEASE DO NOT GO PAY PEST CONTROL A THOUSAND DOLLARS AND THROW ALL YOUR THINGS OUT. ITS CALLED DIOTA
MACEOUS EARTH! IM NOT EXACTLY SURE WHAT IT IS MADE OF BUT ITS USED FOR BUG CONTROL AROUND CHICKENS AND FARM ANIMALS. ITS GROUND UP SO FINE THAT ITS LIKE CHARDS OF GLASS STABBING INTO EXOSKELETAL BUGS SO IT WORKS ON ROACHES VERY WELL ALSO. SO WHILE ITS STIRRED UP IN THE AIR ITS NOT VERY GOOD FOR YOUR LUNGS SO GO TO YOUR LOCAL FEED STORE AND BUY A BAG AND GET YA A MASK AND SOME GLOVES. WEARING YOUR MASK AND GLOVES GO ALL AROUND WHERE YOUR BUGS ARE AND JUST DUST THE WHOLE AREA. ONCE THE DUST SETTLES THEN ITS COMOLETELY HARMLESS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS. LEAVE IT FOR SEVERAL DAYS AND THEN VACUUM. REPEAT THOSE STEPS...AND YOU MIGHT HAVE TO REPEAT A 3RD TIME BUT PROBABLY NOT. WHAT HAPPENS IS THOSE STUPID BUGS LIKE TO HERD TOGWTHER WHEN THEY HIDE SO WHEN THEY RUN THRU THE DUST IT STICKS TO THEIR LEGS AND THEN THEY LEAVE TRACES OF IT EVERYWJERE AND TAKE IT BACK TO THE HERD AND IF IM THINKING CORRECTLY, ONCE THEY GO THRU THE DUST THEY DIE IN 24 HOURS. YOU MAY HAVE TO REPEAT AFTER 10 DAYS OR SO BECAUSE ALL THE LITTLE EGGS WILL HATCH THAT WERE THERE. PROMISE THIS WORKS AND YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY OUT YOUR SAVINGS OR LEAVE YOUR HOME EVEN. ANDDDD....YOURE WELCOME!!!

Shouting does not help your cause and is not welsome here. Please lose the caps and the bold text.

admin allisolm

Reactions: Captante

Rayzn707

Mar 26, 2022
I bought whats called diatomaceous earth. Its in powder form. I got an old mustard plastic bottle and filled it with the (de). I then went and sprayed it into cracks along baseboards, window seals, any holes, outlets, any smoke detectors or heater or airconditioner control boxes and bed mattresses, and in and around any furniture. Put it in cushions of chairs or couch and under them aswell. Same with any bedroom furniture. Then i bought isoprophyl rubbing alcohol the strongest one 90%. And i put half alcohol and half water mixture in a spray bottle and sprayed pictures, books, clothes in closet, ceilings, cracks. Where ever you want to spray it basically. Those two combinations got rid of all the bed bugs. I also covered mattresses and furniture. By that i mean i got a huge roll of saran wrap and wrapped up mattresses and box spings with saran wrap and the biggest garbage bags you can find and covered beds, furniture with it. For beds or furniture with legs on it, i took and cutt off the bottoms of 2 liter plastic bottles and put the legs of furniture in it and put enough vaseline inside the bottom of them to cover the legs. Then i put 2 sided sticky tape all the way up the legs of beds or furniture to keep the bed bugs from crawling up the bed. If you do all these things and continue to use the (de) and the alcohol spray probably twice a month or more depending on infestation this will kill and get rid of your bed bug problem gauranteed. The exterminators did not eradicate the bugs. The (de) and the rubbing alcohol together and the covering of furniture was what killed the bugs off. You dont have to spray the alcohol directly on the bugs as some suggest to kill them. Spraying the areas where you know they are will kill them. If you happen to see them you can spray it on them directly. Hope this helps those fighting those nasty bugs.

ASK THE COMMUNITY