Info How did you get rid of bedbugs?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Just hit this site. There's a nudge to disable your ad blocker. My workaround was to use Brave Browser, which doesn't have java enabled.

The premise is that bed bugs can easily get in your luggage at hotels or other shared environments. The say the safest place to keep your suitcase, etc. is in the bathroom. Safest is in the bath tub!

A few times they suggest checking for bed bugs. How do you check for bed bugs?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Just my opinion ... its okay with me if you like it! ;)

"goodbye" in Japanese: さようなら or Sayōnara in English so...
combo of what?

Cyanide and goodbye?

actually...sayonara is more accurately translated into "this is not the end/last;" or "until the next time we meet." It's more poetic than "goodbye" and I dont' think there is a perfect way to explain what it means in English.

....anyway, it's a terrible product name if you want to sell it to people for killing bedbugs, because it essentially means: "yeah, this won't work. They'll just be back again anyway, and you won't know when or why. But it's inevitable. Good luck everybody."

• Haha
Reactions: Captante

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
actually...sayonara is more accurately translated into "this is not the end/last;" or "until the next time we meet." It's more poetic than "goodbye" and I dont' think there is a perfect way to explain what it means in English.

....anyway, it's a terrible product name if you want to sell it to people for killing bedbugs, because it essentially means: "yeah, this won't work. They'll just be back again anyway, and you won't know when or why. But it's inevitable. Good luck everybody."
En Española: Hasta luego.

En ingles: See you later