German female popstar has sex with men but she doesn't mention she has HIV

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
haha. This one goes in shawn's signature wall of shame.

Magic_Johnson.jpg

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003

Shooting people in the face doesn't kill them either. Look at this kid.

Website_450.JPG

See? That one kid survived. Getting shot in the face never kills anyone.

These 2 bitches survived cancer

3day-walk-fundraiser-cancer.jpg

Cancer doesn't kill people. Anyone who says it does is a liar.

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
Seriously what a wise and beautiful woman for not telling people she was HIV positive. Even wrapped up I wouldn't fuck a bitch who was HIV positive.

RbSX

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002
last I heard you were finding it hard to find any...

When it comes between the choice of having a person that looks like a transvestite hooker, or nothing, I'm not going to go to your level and fuck the tranny hooker.

RbSX

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002
Shooting people in the face doesn't kill them either. Look at this kid.

Website_450.JPG

See? That one kid survived. Getting shot in the face never kills anyone.

These 2 bitches survived cancer

3day-walk-fundraiser-cancer.jpg

Cancer doesn't kill people. Anyone who says it does is a liar.

Sorry, I'm quoting this for irrelevancy and hoping this jackass gets banned.

crashtestdummy

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2010
Benaissa's lawyer read a statement from her, saying: 'It was said to me that the probability of me passing on the virus was practically zero. 'Therefore I also concealed the fact that I was infected to my acquaintances.
'I did not want my daughter to be branded by this. I told the band members because I trusted them. I never made it public because I thought that would mean the end of the band.'

Wow. Seriously??? That qualifies as a defense? That's like saying "I'm sorry, I only ran over that police officer because he was going to give me a DUI and suspend my license. Then I'd have to take the bus to work."

coloumb

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
ugh..

Well... I look at it like this: Everyday is a roll of the dice whether you live or die from something. There are so many things these days that can start a long death, short death, or an instantaneous death...

But..yeah... common sense if you're gonna have intercourse - use protection. :)

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
haha. This one goes in shawn's signature wall of shame.

well...it doesn't kill, technically.

AIDS kills...or well, AIDS used to kill. It rarely kills these days, provided access to proper medication.

Developing AIDS from HIV is also becoming rare.

sactoking

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2007
Laughing at everyone making fun of disappoint. Disappoint: "You are technically correct, the best kind of correct."

HIV is a retrovirus that, given enough time (7-9 years) leads to AIDS. AIDS makes the body more susceptible to all sorts of other infections, tumors, etc. It's the infections et al that kill people with AIDS. I'm pretty sure that HIV itself has not directly lead to the death of a single person. That's why they're always referred to as "AIDS-related" deaths.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
One of the best ways to make sure you cannot contract HIV is to already have it.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
wtf--They're Eurovision contestants and are the top girl band in Germany?

ROFLGermany.

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
well...it doesn't kill, technically.

AIDS kills...or well, AIDS used to kill. It rarely kills these days, provided access to proper medication.

Developing AIDS from HIV is also becoming rare.

Well if you want to REALLY get technical, AIDS doesn't directly kill either but yea.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
not all that attractive + has HIV yet most on here still couldn't hit it if they tried lol.

DayLaPaul

Platinum Member
Apr 6, 2001
I don't know what's worse. That she gave him the HIV or that he came back for 2nds (and 7ths).

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
wtf--They're Eurovision contestants and are the top girl band in Germany?

ROFLGermany.

ABBA. Lulu, Patricia Kaas, Cliff Richard, France Gall, Lara Fabian, the New Seekers, Olivia Newton-John, and Céline Dion also participated in Eurovision. BTW, the contest is between the songs, not the performers.

Jadow

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2003
i don't think HIV can be transmitted from woman to man like that.

HIV needs to be projected into the body, ie man to woman, man to man, through the act of shooting a load.

Think of it, there's no fluids going from the woman into the man, not like there's some super HIV that can swim up your peehole.

Edit, yet Magic did take one in the ass