German female popstar has sex with men but she doesn't mention she has HIV

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Jeez, no jail time for perhaps killing someone? That is some light sentence.

The prosecution is lucky she even got that. At this point, there's no way to tell where he got it from. I don't condone what she did, and if anyone with HIV thinks it's ok then DIF. Keep in mind she too has the same death sentence already...

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Name one other disease that is criminalized.

The ONLY reason HIV is criminalized is because people don't want to take responsibility for their own safety. Enough people have had careless sex out there that this lynch mob forms everytime we hear a story like this and stupid laws are passed.

HIV is EASILY avoided, even when having sex with an infected person. It's one of the most easily avoided STDs out there.

no, its about the reckless endangerment of others. it doesn't matter if you build a stairway that collapses or if you don't tell people you have aids and then have sex without protection, its about the reckless exposure of others to lethal danger that is an issue. it doesn't matter if the other person should be more careful. its like me selling you a car with brakes i know are about to fail, but i say nothing. ic ould just say you shoulda been more careful checking..but thats total bullsh*t and you know it.

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
The prosecution is lucky she even got that. At this point, there's no way to tell where he got it from. I don't condone what she did, and if anyone with HIV thinks it's ok then DIF. Keep in mind she too has the same death sentence already...

Doctors seem pretty convinced.

Medical experts determined she had almost certainly infected one of her ex-boyfriends with the HIV virus, as they both had a strain of the virus that is relatively rare in Germany.

This is bullshit. I hope he gets his revenge somehow.