German female popstar has sex with men but she doesn't mention she has HIV

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

surfsatwerk

Lifer
Mar 6, 2008
i don't think HIV can be transmitted from woman to man like that.

HIV needs to be projected into the body, ie man to woman, man to man, through the act of shooting a load.

Think of it, there's no fluids going from the woman into the man, not like there's some super HIV that can swim up your peehole.

Edit, yet Magic did take one in the ass

Ok you need to shut up.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003

HIV needs to be projected into the body, ie man to woman, man to man, through the act of shooting a load.

Think of it, there's no fluids going from the woman into the man, not like there's some super HIV that can swim up your peehole.

We really need to kick the virgins off ATOT.

RbSX

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002

Okay bro, go fuck a chick with aids.

Post back here in 8 years when you have HIV.

Then I will show up and do the 'you have aids' song from Family Guy in your hospital room, and laugh my ass off.

hqdefault.jpg

oogabooga

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2003
I'm amazed at the AIDS vs HIV discussion... then again now I remember where I am.

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000

You need to stop spreading your idiocy across the internet.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
No one else finds it odd that HIV is the ONLY disease to be criminalized???

Why is that?

Personally, I think it's sad. With any other communicable disease, the most one can do is civil. But ONLY HIV is criminalized. Why?

Seems to me that hysteria is involved. Either criminalize transmission of all communicable diseases, or none.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
still not interested. i see what she looks like normally.

You saw her after being in jail. Even supermodels look like shit in jail. Welcome to real life.

I bet your GF doesn't clean up this well:

The+Dome+42+Nezeo_8hHuql.jpg

She's on the right.

You're also seeing her after years of suffering from the effects of HIV and the medications.

Yet back in the band's heyday, she was pretty hot

Matthiasa

Diamond Member
May 4, 2009
No one else finds it odd that HIV is the ONLY disease to be criminalized???

Why is that?

Personally, I think it's sad. With any other communicable disease, the most one can do is civil. But ONLY HIV is criminalized. Why?

Seems to me that hysteria is involved. Either criminalize transmission of all communicable diseases, or none.

Probably because so few of the others are fatal if untreated, and when treated most of the others go away and those that don't tend to be more or less harmless to begin with.

AznAnarchy99

Lifer
Dec 6, 2004
nadjabenaissa13595754mf.jpg

Best one Ive found of her. Now that said, she is not really hot for "pop star" status. But who here would turn her down if she was naked on ur bed.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
nadjabenaissa13595754mf.jpg

Best one Ive found of her. Now that said, she is not really hot for "pop star" status. But who here would turn her down if she was naked on ur bed.

She looks like a hooker. Doesn't excuse what she did, but the dudes who tapped it without a rubber were playing with fire. Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
You saw her after being in jail. Even supermodels look like shit in jail. Welcome to real life.

I bet your GF doesn't clean up this well:

The+Dome+42+Nezeo_8hHuql.jpg

She's on the right.

You're also seeing her after years of suffering from the effects of HIV and the medications.

Yet back in the band's heyday, she was pretty hot

Still say shes ugly. Wouldn't hit that.

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
Germany has a pretty low AIDS rate doesn't it? She must have been a tremendous cum dumpster in her day.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
<.<

>.>

Mayhaps she be a junkie.

She was a child junkie. She caught the disease when she was 14-16 years old and found out when she was 16. And gave it to the guy very young too, when she had no idea how to handle it.

She was naive and careless, but to say she was criminal is just stupid hysterical lynch mob mentality.

HIV is a disease, not a crime. Dual responsibility should apply here as it does with any other disease.