Geekbabe - How did the surgery go? Hopefully you're ok! *hug*

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
Originally posted by: Storm
Originally posted by: murphy55d
Originally posted by: Staley8
Originally posted by: murphy55d
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
I saw "Grasshopper27" and thought "Oh dear god ... he's back?"

- M4H

ditto :Q

Me too....what DID happen to him btw? Or should I be too scared to ask?

Turned out to be a once-banned bad trader..I believe. He slipped up while posting pictures..someone recognized his old username. (Red Dawn I believe noticed his username)

I believe it was luvly... Here is a recent thread on the subject

Good to hear everything is ok with Geekbabe. :)

thanks for the thread...i always wondered b/c he posted like 25 posts a day, and I got into it with him when the War/middle east forum was in full force and thought is strange he just dissappered

AmerDoux

Dec 4, 2001
"Cervical dysplasia is a term used to describe the appearance of abnormal cells on the surface of the cervix, the lowest part of the uterus."

Link To Full Text On Cervical Dysplasia

Cervical Dysplasia = abnormal cervical cells

Risk factors increase the frequency of occurance, they are not the singular cause of it.

While HPV is one of several risk factors linked to cervical dysplasia, it is not THE reason.

:)

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
Interesting that my origional post in your "Fans check in thread" was removed.... I guess thats what happens when Geekbabe is dating a mod aka Red Dawn

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: Gobadgrs
Interesting that my origional post in your "Fans check in thread" was removed.... I guess thats what happens when Geekbabe is dating a mod aka Red Dawn

Even more interesting that my thread about a pretty scary problem was crapped on like this.

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: Geekbabe

Even more interesting that my thread about a pretty scary problem was crapped on like this.

If this is true, then you've just p00p3d in a Mod's girlfriend's thread. Bye.

- M4H

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com

- M4H

Oh please! I originally posted this thread because I was feeling pretty nervous and wanted some support,I also wanted to remind folks of the importance of regular pap smears.Dognutz and company digging it up just to crap in it was the ultimate in poor taste.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999

- M4H

Geekbabe, All I can say is Hi and I hope you're still doing well as this thread is a "nef" fest :( :|

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
WTF? Who ordered that

Geeze, I was just getting over the tragic loss of G27, when you rubbed salt in the wound.

If you believe that, there is a bridge in Brooklyn....

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein

- M4H

Geekbabe, All I can say is Hi and I hope you're still doing well as this thread is a "nef" fest :( :|

Hey,it looks like my problem has been cured,too bad Dognutz can't get a cure for stupidity eh?

Jan 31, 2002

- M4H

Oh please! I originally posted this thread because I was feeling pretty nervous and wanted some support,I also wanted to remind folks of the importance of regular pap smears.Dognutz and company digging it up just to crap in it was the ultimate in poor taste.

Whoa, whoa, back up. You're scaring the children. Perhaps I should have quoted only Gobadgrs there.

/me = by Geekbabe :(

- M4H

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999

- M4H

Hey,it looks like my problem has been cured,too bad Dognutz can't get a cure for stupidity eh?

Sadly no Geekbabe :( |

Regardless Geekbabe your health and contribution to this community is appreciated :)

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com

- M4H

Sadly no Geekbabe :( |

Regardless Geekbabe your health and contribution to this community is appreciated :)

oh you're a sweetie and so are most of the folks here:)

btw,I'm doing just great,they think they cleared everything up:)

Led Zeppelin

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2002

That easily explains my recent '2 week vacation'. Interesting.

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
Originally posted by: LedZeppelin

Yup, it explains why she and red dawn can get away with insulting and flaming who they want on the boards.

Glad to hear your surgery went well, even though I dont like you. You and red dawn are necessary evils around here........

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: LedZeppelin

Yup, it explains why she and red dawn can get away with insulting and flaming who they want on the boards.

Glad to hear your surgery went well, even though I dont like you. You and red dawn are necessary evils around here........

Insulting and flaming? lol,I see cause I don't bow down,lie and tell you people that you're mack daddies every time one of you speak even when what you're saying is totally rude or tasteless I'm "insulting" you"?

you want unconditional props and love? great,go talk to your mother.