Geekbabe - How did the surgery go? Hopefully you're ok! *hug*

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Gobadgrs
Originally posted by: LedZeppelin
Originally posted by: Gobadgrs
Interesting that my origional post in your "Fans check in thread" was removed.... I guess thats what happens when Geekbabe is dating a mod aka Red Dawn

That easily explains my recent '2 week vacation'. Interesting.

Yup, it explains why she and red dawn can get away with insulting and flaming who they want on the boards.

Glad to hear your surgery went well, even though I dont like you. You and red dawn are necessary evils around here........

I've not gotten so much as a vacation for saying stuff like me wanting all Republicans dead. Guess I must be a mod too then eh?

Idiot.

Spac3d

Banned
Jul 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
Wduaqnug Your speculations as to the cause of my medical problems are in such poor taste as to leave me speechless.

Hrmm... that reminds me of a quote you said in this thread just a couple days ago.

You post your problems on a public forum you're going to get a variety of responses,deal with it.

Now eat your damn words and stop complaining.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: Spac3d
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
Wduaqnug Your speculations as to the cause of my medical problems are in such poor taste as to leave me speechless.

Hrmm... that reminds me of a quote you said in this thread just a couple days ago.

You post your problems on a public forum you're going to get a variety of responses,deal with it.

Now eat your damn words and stop complaining.

I see,to appease you I'm to sit quietly and smile when it's implied that I caught cervical cancer because I'm some sort of whore otherwise I'm "complaining"? sorry no dice " He came in here and said his piece and I'll say mine.