Geekbabe - How did the surgery go? Hopefully you're ok! *hug*

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

GeekBabe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: LedZeppelin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
I live

I take it they were successful in sucking all of the fat out of your a$$.

Glad your ok.

Spoken by somebody who's obviously never had the pleasure of meeting me,I happen to have a very cute ass thank you very much

I never seen one with ears on it before ;)

It's good to hear that everything is OK :)

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
I have a cervical dysplasia that's going to be treated with cryosurgery and many follow up pap smears. Hopefully,between that and the biopsy things will be ok,cross your fingers for me and thanks for all of your warm wishes,you people might be a little weird but you are the best:)

Grasshopper27

Banned
Sep 11, 2002
I have a cervical dysplasia that's going to be treated with cryosurgery and many follow up pap smears. Hopefully,between that and the biopsy things will be ok,cross your fingers for me and thanks for all of your warm wishes,you people might be a little weird but you are the best:)
You callin' me weird???

Thanks Babe! :D That's the sweetest thing anyone has said to me all day!

*big hug*

My Mom had that when she was in her early 40s, everything turned out very well. I would expect that you'll be just fine.

*another big hug*

: ) Hopper

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999

Hope everything works out Geekbabe :)

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999

It's days like these that make be glad I'm a guy... :)

amish

Hoober

Diamond Member
Feb 9, 2001
Originally posted by: Electric Amish

amish

Roger that.

Grasshopper27

Banned
Sep 11, 2002
Originally posted by: Electric Amish

amish
With apologies to Geekbabe, I'd have to agree with you...

Being a woman can be a royal pain sometimes. :D

: ) Hopper

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000

What is that?

Glad to hear that you're ok :)

ViRGE

Elite Member, Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 1999
Ross, the thread is 3 month old. Perhaps you could let it die?:p

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Wduaqnug
that's like wartz virus it spreads through sex as well, no wonder

What the fsck is that supposed to mean? :|

You unedcuated piece of Wduaq.

murphy55d

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
Originally posted by: Staley8
Originally posted by: murphy55d
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
I saw "Grasshopper27" and thought "Oh dear god ... he's back?"

- M4H

ditto :Q

Me too....what DID happen to him btw? Or should I be too scared to ask?

Turned out to be a once-banned bad trader..I believe. He slipped up while posting pictures..someone recognized his old username. (Red Dawn I believe noticed his username)