Geekbabe - How did the surgery go? Hopefully you're ok! *hug*

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: LedZeppelin
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
I live

I take it they were successful in sucking all of the fat out of your a$$. ;)

Glad your ok. :)
Unlike the failure your doctors encountered trying to suck all that fat out of your head!

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
I live

Spoken by somebody who's obviously never had the pleasure of meeting me,I happen to have a very cute ass thank you very much:)

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
I live

Spoken by somebody who's obviously never had the pleasure of meeting me,I happen to have a very cute ass thank you very much:)

PICS?

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: GTaudiophile
I live

PICS?

Lol,I don't think so,however I do have witnesses :)

Grasshopper27

Banned
Sep 11, 2002
I live

Pics???

Err... no wait...

*runs away*

: ) Hopper

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Actually I had 2 bad Pap smears and went in for further testing to determine how bad it is and what must happen next.

Be sure to have regular pap smears and do monthly breast exams ladies.

Grasshopper27

Banned
Sep 11, 2002
Actually I had 2 bad Pap smears and went in for further testing to determine how bad it is and what must happen next.

Be sure to have regular pap smears and do monthly breast exams ladies.
*big hug*

That sucks, best wishes that they don't find anything bad!!!

Grasshopper27

Banned
Sep 11, 2002
BTW, why did the mod post get deleted? There was an actual mod post (actually from the Anandtech Mod account, not an edit of his post) for a few minutes in reply to LedZeppelin's stupid post, and then it was deleted.

Hoober

Diamond Member
Feb 9, 2001
Originally posted by: Grasshopper27
BTW, why did the mod post get deleted? There was an actual mod post (actually from the Anandtech Mod account, not an edit of his post) for a few minutes in reply to LedZeppelin's stupid post, and then it was deleted.

Wish somebody'd caught it. Those friggin mods are so reclusive. Like rabid bats or something.

bolsen

Jul 31, 2002
After I got my wisdom teeth (5!!! Yea, I know, I'm special) pulled out, I asked out the nurse.

LOL

When I went back for a checkup, I apologized.:eek:

Grasshopper27

Banned
Sep 11, 2002
Originally posted by: Hoober

Wish somebody'd caught it. Those friggin mods are so reclusive. Like rabid bats or something.
Oh, it wasn't their best... Just a comment about how he shouldn't comment due to him not knowing his ass from his face.

Hopper

Hoober

Diamond Member
Feb 9, 2001
Originally posted by: Hoober

Oh, it wasn't their best... Just a comment about how he shouldn't comment due to him not knowing his ass from his face.

Hopper

Well, it still would've been good to catch. Maybe the mods need friends. Maybe they're lonely and that's why they don't speak out much.

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Glad you made it home from the hospital - and are able to get around to posting. Best of luck with the future outcome of all of these events.

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
At least we know now that she wasn't going in for drug treatment to kick her AT addiction.

Grasshopper27

Banned
Sep 11, 2002
Originally posted by: silverpig
At least we know now that she wasn't going in for drug treatment to kick her AT addiction.
/monotone voice/ I'm not addicted to AT /monotone voice/