Elon Musk now owns 9.2% of twitter...update.. will soon be the sole owner as Board of Directors accepts his purchase offer

Page 209 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

manly

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
Being fair and yes Elon is a turd. Seems like he’s asking for folks to work overtime, not work overtime for free. I’ll take the feedback that salaried people don’t get overtime. Since this is regarding Tesla production I assume the majority are not salaried.
I can't speak for overtime, but Tesla Motors has done end of quarter delivery rushes for many years. I believe it's one reason why their quality control sucks, when the sole goal is to juice your numbers to help the stock price. The sad thing is that the smart thing to do would be to fix the QC, and just deliver cars earlier than the final week or thereafter. At the end of the day, nothing changes except you don't have to waste money on service of literally brand new cars.

Reactions: Fanatical Meat

AdamK47

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Getting a vette isn't easy as it seems!

A friend always buys them and is on a 9 month waitlist.
The reason why I have an R8 instead of a C8 Z06. While it was hard to get the R8 at MSRP, it's near impossible to get a new Z06 at any price. The new Z06 will be everywhere in a few years. Not so much the R8.

GoPackGo

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2003

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I wonder if he is looking to have Twitter file bankruptcy to force his creditors to take less many and cancel / reduce debt?

There has to be some sort of play like that. Unless going maga crazy really fucks one up, nothing he does makes sense from a business perspective.

CHADBOGA

Platinum Member
Mar 31, 2009
There has to be some sort of play like that. Unless going maga crazy really fucks one up, nothing he does makes sense from a business perspective.
Musk hasn't gone maga crazy, only someone on the far Left would think he has.

His great sin as been to take away the far Left's favourite toy and they will never forgive him for that.

Normal people either haven't noticed or think it is a good thing.

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z
Feb 4, 2009

His great sin as been to take away the far Left's favourite toy and they will never forgive him for that.

Huh?
Hello 2016 election & twitter riddled with Russian disinformation

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005

I am very happy he lost the GDP of Greece.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

Stupid people like me either haven't noticed or think it is a good thing.

FTFY

Serious question. How did you get your brain damage?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

no, he's certainly gone MAGA crazy.

You're an idiot.

Your definition of normal must be an interesting one.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000

Lol! I see you’ve gone over the edge as well.

Here is a tip: Twitter doesn’t mean shit to the “left”, it was simply a tool to dunk on idiots, hypocrites, and liars. As musk has shown though, the right doesn’t need help when it comes to making asses of themselves.