Elon Musk now owns 9.2% of twitter...update.. will soon be the sole owner as Board of Directors accepts his purchase offer

Page 210 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CHADBOGA

Platinum Member
Mar 31, 2009
Lol! I see you’ve gone over the edge as well.

Here is a tip: Twitter doesn’t mean shit to the “left”, it was simply a tool to dunk on idiots, hypocrites, and liars. As musk has shown though, the right doesn’t need help when it comes to making asses of themselves.
Denying reality is never a good look

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo

CHADBOGA

Platinum Member
Mar 31, 2009
Yeah and people have been telling you that for a while now!
You only have to read this thread to see how upset the Left are about the thumb no longer be on the scale in their favour, yet you try and pretend the Left don't really care about Twitter.

Obvious cope and delusional.

VashHT

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2007
You only have to read this thread to see how upset the Left are about the thumb no longer be on the scale in their favour, yet you try and pretend the Left don't really care about Twitter.

Not sure how people laughing at Elon massively failing is being "upset," but it is one of the funnier spins I keep seeing about this whole train wreck.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000

Lol like I said, you’ve gone over the edge. This thread is a testament to how funny the left thinks this whole situation is, no one is upset. The “scale” you are talking about is just another private platform like the thousands that are out there, some right leaning some left leaning. What is hilarious though, because you are too fucking gone to figure out yourself, is how the right was complaining about a private platform moderating its content only to be completely ok with such moderation when it’s done by your “team” (see Fox News and the dozens of other right wing media sites that you snowflakes turn to because you can’t handle reality).

Please post again, I love it when you idiots make asses of yourselves.

Reactions: hal2kilo and Leeea

CHADBOGA

Platinum Member
Mar 31, 2009
Not sure how people laughing at Elon massively failing is being "upset," but it is one of the funnier spins I keep seeing about this whole train wreck.
Try reading the thread.

Many people are absolutely seething about the loss of their favourite toy and you can literally see the froth from their mouths as though they were rabid dogs, when you read their posts.

CHADBOGA

Platinum Member
Mar 31, 2009
Lol like I said, you’ve gone over the edge. This thread is a testament to how funny the left thinks this whole situation is, no one is upset. The “scale” you are talking about is just another private platform like the thousands that are out there, some right leaning some left leaning. What is hilarious though, because you are too fucking gone to figure out yourself, is how the right was complaining about a private platform moderating its content only to be completely ok with such moderation when it’s done by your “team” (see Fox News and the dozens of other right wing media sites that you snowflakes turn to because you can’t handle reality).

Please post again, I love it when you idiots make asses of yourselves.

LOL This thread is all about coping and seething.

Twitter Cope.jpg

Reactions: Red Squirrel
Feb 4, 2009
Whaaa I’m so upset I cancelled that dumb ass twitter account a previous employer/boss wanted everyone to tweet company bullshit about. Whaaa.
Admittedly I canceled it 2018-ish because of the previously mentioned disinformation but regardless I always hated the fucking thing.

Reactions: Leeea

VashHT

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2007
Try reading the thread.

Many people are absolutely seething about the loss of their favourite toy and you can literally see the froth from their mouths as though they were rabid dogs, when you read their posts.
Lol absolutely not true, don't think I've seen a single person mad about it in this thread. The things Elon fans will tell themselves to feel better are hilarious too.

Reactions: pmv

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Their minds are so broken because they will change reality because they get so much pleasure from being and supporting shitty things.

Sick people

• Haha
Reactions: CHADBOGA

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
lmao I'm far from butt hurt. If anything it's you people, otherwise this thread would not be so full of spite and hatred and be at 210 pages.

so You are on alt-reality train too 😬

show me both a coping and seething post. Please ensure you use standard dictionary definitions as qualifiers

I know how rwnj’s like to change those on the fly