Donald Trump 2020

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005

In only six countries did a majority indicate trust that Trump would do the right thing: the Philippines (77 percent), Israel (71 percent), Kenya (65 percent), Nigeria (58 percent), India (56 percent) and Poland (51 percent).

people like him in Kenya?

ShookKnight

Dec 12, 2019
hd8n8b9dav941.jpg

In P&N alone, you must include your own personal, written commentary in each post you make. This is your one zero point warning.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

ShookKnight

Dec 12, 2019

Trump's tweet appeared to be referring to the findings of an American Cancer Society report released on Wednesday, which said the rate of people dying from cancer in the United States declined in 2017 for the 26th year in a row. Trump took office in January 2017.
The report, published in CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians, said that the cancer death rate had fallen "continuously" from 1991 through 2017.

Jan 25, 2011
Trump takes credit for Ethiopian PM's Nobel peace Prize which was awarded for a deal which Trump had absolutely nothing to do with in any way.

“I made a deal, I saved a country, and I just heard that the head of that country is now getting the Nobel Peace Prize for saving the country. I said, ‘What, did I have something do with it?’” Trump asked the crowd.

Trump played no apparent role in the Eritrea peace deal, but Washington has played a convening role in another deal Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed is seeking with Egypt that will regulate how quickly Ethiopia can fill a new dam it has built in the upper reaches of the Nile River that has major implications for the flow of water that Egypt relies on economically.

Status
Not open for further replies.