Covidiots thread

Page 119 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Heartbreaker

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2006
If anyone missed this clip, it is prime covidiot , And Jordan Klepper is going places. The part where he asks how we are doing fighting Satan had me laughing hard. His reaction makes me laugh just thinking about it.

Doesn't work in Canada. This one does, and I think it's the same clip:

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Alabama lawmakers want to use pandemic relief funds to build prisons. Is this where they'll house all the unvaccinated?

• Wow
Reactions: DarthKyrie

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
In Canada - Covidiot punches nurse multiple times in the face because the nurse vaccinated his wife without his permission..

He should be denied any health care. Any at all.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Alabama lawmakers want to use pandemic relief funds to build prisons. Is this where they'll house all the unvaccinated?

But fuck feeding the school kids.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
This is where patients are questioning the docs knowledge.

A Michigan doctor said 6 out of 8 patients who questioned his medical advice on COVID-19 have died

"In his September 11 Facebook post, Trunsky said some of the patients denied having the virus, requested unproven and unapproved treatments like ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine, or even said: "I'd rather die than take the vaccine."
From the article;
"In his September 11 Facebook post, Trunsky said some of the patients denied having the virus, requested unproven and unapproved treatments like ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine, or even said: "I'd rather die than take the vaccine." "​
If anyone needs evidence these people belong to the republican party cult, here it is.

akugami

Diamond Member
Feb 14, 2005
Alabama, for the first time in the State’s history had more deaths than births in 2021.

So...everyone impregnating their sister/cousin/aunt couldn't make up for the deaths?

The governor of Georgia claims that the AIDS vaccine doesn’t work.

“Well, if there was one, it wouldn’t work!”

Kemp appears to have an entire set of memories connected to this non-existent AIDS vaccine—he remembers that people resisted taking it, and then he remembers “education” happening, and finally people would take it after that. And of course the FOX Business anchor just murmurs agreement when Kemp recounts these “memories.” Truly bizarre.

There's no AIDS vaccine? Dammit. I'm writing to Marissa Mayer. She will be getting an earful for not having an AIDS vaccine ready.

akugami

Diamond Member
Feb 14, 2005
Reactions: KMFJD

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
From the article;
"In his September 11 Facebook post, Trunsky said some of the patients denied having the virus, requested unproven and unapproved treatments like ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine, or even said: "I'd rather die than take the vaccine." "​
If anyone needs evidence these people belong to the republican party cult, here it is.
Those deaths are just cleansing the gene pool.

RIP. As in the more of them go, the more chance we can live in peace

Reactions: repoman0

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
The reality is, diabetes and cancer are not communicable diseases.
No, the reality is nothing is free.
The vaccine was paid with tax dollars. and per dose its pretty cheap, like most vaccines.

Insulin is fucking expensive. Chemo is hella fucking expensive. And the sad truth is republicans do not want tax dollars paying to keep people alive. They'd rather spend tax money on things that kill people. Preferably brown people here in America, and brown people overseas.
Their hate for the coloreds is far more powerful than their love for the whites.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
word has it that the right's favorite cartoonist went and got himself some covid, of course he's at home self medicating

FAPm719XsAYT2Og

Last edited:

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

Doubtful, they need a place to out democrats that dare to be progressive, and let's not leave out all the desperate people committing crimes cuz they just wanna live.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
The big one is the bar representing 50M people in counties that went 50-60% for Trump. Due to gerrymandering many of those counties are going to be very competitive for Federal and state House of Representatives votes. Depending on how long these disparities in COVID deaths keep up could change the voting population by a few 10ths of a percent which can swing some elections.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Those deaths are just cleansing the gene pool.

RIP. As in the more of them go, the more chance we can live in peace
The problem is they have already polluted the gene pool with their spawn.

But on a positive note, it does remove them from the registered voter list.