Contact Lenses

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Kodiak

Mar 20, 2005
Jebus. I just got back. Its crazy! I can see w/o glasses and I have great vision. And the best part is I can't feel them.

Kodiak

Mar 20, 2005
I took them out finally (I've worn 6 hours today, I was supposed to wear only 4), and now it feels like there is stuff in my eyes :) It feels like what I expected contacts to feel like, but once my contacts were in, I couldn't feel them at all.

Reckoner

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
E-Opinions has better reviews for Acuvue 2 than Advance. They're saying that they dry out too fast, and the Acuvue 2's are better and less expensive. Would you guys agree?

luckysnafu

Jul 11, 2003
I tried Acuvue 2 and didn't like them at all. They dried out my eyes and didn't fit as good as my old ones. My doctors also tried to put me on the new 02Optics, which were not good either. They were way too big and didnt fit right. I am now back to my favorites, PrecisionUV, and will be on them until they don't make them anymore. Best fitting contacts I have ever worn :)

dfi

Golden Member
Apr 20, 2001
I have Accuvue 2, and I didn't know you could sleep with them in. I never do.

I think VSP covers contacts annually, OR frames every 2 years. That's my company though.