Bioshock Infinite [HardOCP] Review

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bluesquare07

Mar 10, 2013
Oh man, now that i've caught on to the trolling from the red army, i have the urge to just post the funniest troll thread in history of AMD headquarters. Even they would find it funny if they had a sense of humour

Keysplayr

Elite Member
Jan 16, 2003
:rolleyes:

I don't get it. You have issue with people replying to FX and feeding him, but you have no problem with mr. blueberry pie. Ok, bias much?

I simply said, "He sees it."

I did not say, "Firestorm007 I killed your dog."

Don't act as such.

And... "Blueberry pie" (a troll in itself with the name calling, don't you think? ) seems to have this forums number. As you can see, so do many others. The term "Red Mess" was used very succinctly by Zanovar, and others seem to echo that sentiment.

Firestorm, if you gave Chimax any sort of grief for posting post number 3 in this thread, I'd give you my full undivided attention and I'd back you up. But no, you bypassed him. Went right for me after I utter 3 harmless words. He sees it. While Chimax full on attacked the OP in post 3.
Don't you dare call me biased with that mouth of yours.

Last edited:

Firestorm007

Dec 9, 2010
I simply said, "He sees it."

I did not say, "Firestorm007 I killed your dog."

Don't act as such.
Ok. That mad me laugh! Touche...For some reason, I can't stay mad at you for long. :sneaky:

Ok. Now this @@@t just got real..

Are you for real. You are the most biased member of this community. All your smack talk here and at ABT has shown you to be nothing more than a paid for shill. That's the truth. And, I will call biased every time. You are, so don't deny it Pal. You called this place a sewer not so long ago, but you still frequent it with you BS anti AMD smack. Grow up, dude. It's gotten old and so have you!

Last edited:

Keysplayr

Elite Member
Jan 16, 2003
Ok. That mad me laugh! Touche...For some reason, I can't stay mad at you for long. :sneaky:

Ok. Now this @@@t just got real..

Are you for real. You are the most biased member of this community. All your smack talk here and at ABT has shown you to be nothing more than a paid for shill. That's the truth. And, I will call biased every time. You are, so don't deny it Pal. You called this place a sewer not so long ago, but you still frequent it with you BS anti AMD smack. Grow up, dude. It's gotten old and so have you!

Wait, so you're under the impression that you aren't biased then? Everybody on this forum is. My problem is you use the word in a way as if to suggest you aren't among them. Now that's what has been, is, and always will be real.

bluesquare07

Mar 10, 2013
Wait, so you're under the impression that you aren't biased then? Everybody on this forum is. My problem is you use the word in a way as if to suggest you aren't among them. Now that's what has been, is, and always will be real.

where is stalin aka russian sensation, the leader of the red army?

futurefields

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2012
You can only trust benchmarks so much.

tomshardware benchmarks told me a 7950 would only average 33fps on Far Cry 3 Ultra + 4x msaa.

but my 7950 @ 1050mhz (a conservative overclock by most standards) actually averages 46-48fps on Far Cry 3 Ultra + 4x msaa.

bluesquare07

Mar 10, 2013
You can only trust benchmarks so much.

tomshardware benchmarks told me a 7950 would only average 33fps on Far Cry 3 Ultra + 4x msaa.

but my 7950 @ 1050mhz (a conservative overclock by most standards) actually averages 46-48fps on Far Cry 3 Ultra + 4x msaa.

Are you sure that at 16251087867 mhz it doesn't average 100fps?

Going, going, gone! You must like this place; we've banned you from it 4 times now
-ViRGE

Last edited by a moderator:

Elfear

Diamond Member
May 30, 2004
where is stalin aka russian sensation, the leader of the red army?

Lol. You really need to go look through VC&G history. RS was hammering the 7000 series pretty hard when they first launched. He recommended the 600 series for awhile until AMD dropped their prices. Probably just a cover for his true mission though right? :hmm:

SirPauly

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2009
RS is pretty consistent on performance/value and over-clocking -- no matter the brand to me.

Rvenger

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator <br> Video Cards
Apr 6, 2004
Lol. You really need to go look through VC&G history. RS was hammering the 7000 series pretty hard when they first launched. He recommended the 600 series for awhile until AMD dropped their prices. Probably just a cover for his true mission though right? :hmm:

Well, the mods got him this time. He is banned,

badb0y

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2010
RS wasn't banned, bluesquare07 was. Honestly, No one cares if your a fanboy of one company or the other but if you start slinging mud on other members I lose all respect for you. That includes people who post against Keysplayr just because he is part of the nVidia Focus Group.

cmdrdredd

Lifer
Dec 12, 2001
RS wasn't banned, bluesquare07 was. Honestly, No one cares if your a fanboy of one company or the other but if you start slinging mud on other members I lose all respect for you. That includes people who post against Keysplayr just because he is part of the nVidia Focus Group.

Especially if it's in a nonsensical way.

Gikaseixas

Platinum Member
Jul 1, 2004
Wreckage is back, must be him LOL. Same style and seems to know this board members very well. Called out RS so that shows his real intent.

Keysplayr

Elite Member
Jan 16, 2003
ViRGE can you tell us who this RBM member was so that we might recognize if/when he returns? -Thanks

Rvenger

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator <br> Video Cards
Apr 6, 2004
I meant Bluesquare, not RS. I can be confusing sometimes, I apologize.