Australian student shot dead in U.S. by 3 teenagers who killed him for the fun of it!

Page 15 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
And the chances of you hitting an innocent bystander would probably be about the same as the chances of you hitting the intended target (its kind of hard to be a good shot with a bullet in your back). Happens all the time when the gang-bangers start shooting at each other. They hit bystanders about as often as they hit their target.

In this instance the targets were in a car driving away.... the chances of you pulling a handgun out and actually hitting somebody would have to be close to nil.

If he s still alive chances are that with a veiled sight
he may shot whatever look human to be sure that
the agressor is also hit , so much for innocents
people either if he pass on or if he survive , in wich
case he will claim legitim defense as would an eventual
armed and shoot missed bystander that would retaliate
and give him the coup de grace in what would end as some
tragicomedy....

Anyway , it seems that b series films took their toll
in some brains...

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
I am a perfect shot.

I assure you that it would be a clean kill, straight through the useless thug's heart.

Say the guy that publicly hope that an easy legitim
target will get by there but unfortunately such histories
rarely start and end as lengthily expected....

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
This is why it's important to keep an eye on obvious thugs from a distance when you're out and about. They're also known for the random stabbings in the back. Just have to stay alert when you're around them.

iIKDEbb.gif

Plus even if you're shot in the heart you still have 10 seconds to get a couple of rounds off.

If I were shot in the back you damn well can bet that I'd get a few rounds out before taking my last breath.

odds on getting a shot off after shot in the back are low.

while i am pro-gun and pro-CC you need to be on the look out for problems.

sadly this was a situation that even if he was armed the results would be the same.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
All those guns taken away in Australia too, and then the kid gets shot and killed in America. That makes me feel shame. I feel shame that shit like this happens in our country.
I'm embarrassed about my country. I am no longer proud of it.

It's not the country, it's just the idiots in it as usual. Every society has these people except for the ones so hopelessly crushed under the heals of their leaders that individual thought is unacceptable. Unfortunately, you live in a better country than that, for now; might want to consider that and what you can do to keep it that way instead of ragging on the greatest.country.ever.made.

Are we in a dark period? Yes. Is it coming to an end? You'll be surprised by how fast it does and it will be much sooner than you think.

Sep 7, 2009
All those guns taken away in Australia too, and then the kid gets shot and killed in America. That makes me feel shame. I feel shame that shit like this happens in our country.
I'm embarrassed about my country. I am no longer proud of it.

The problem is not this country. The problem is thug culture.

Look at those kid's facebook pages. It's a perfect example of thug culture, and why they do what they do. Trayvon's was the exact same thing - full of drug money and violence.

If they didn't do it with guns they would've done it with something else. Hell, I'd rather them fire off a few rounds than move on to molotov cocktails or worse.

It's ok though, society as a whole is fed up with thug culture. From top to bottom, it's on its way out.

The zimmerman verdict helped that. It truly reinforced that if you're attacked by a trash thug simply shoot it.

It also helps that more and more people are armed nowadays. An armed society is a polite society. Hell, that town in georgia that has a law you MUST own a gun has held some of the lowest crime rates for years. Meanwhile the cities that ban guns have enjoyed some of the highest murder rates per capita.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
This is why it's important to keep an eye on obvious thugs from a distance when you're out and about. They're also known for the random stabbings in the back. Just have to stay alert when you're around them.

iIKDEbb.gif

Plus even if you're shot in the heart you still have 10 seconds to get a couple of rounds off.

If I were shot in the back you damn well can bet that I'd get a few rounds out before taking my last breath.

is there a background/followup story to this gif???

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
The zimmerman verdict helped that. It truly reinforced that if you're attacked by a trash thug simply shoot it.

This term seems to stand for black thug....

So a black if not a thug is anyway a trash , that is ,
he s bad whoever he is...

Your racism sweat from your putrid posts...

Sep 7, 2009
This term seems to stand for black thug....

So a black if not a thug is anyway a trash , that is ,
he s bad whoever he is...

Your racism sweat from your posts...

Wow, so you associate thug culture with black people. Then you call me racist? Says a lot about you.

How about you read up on my past posts. I hate thugs, period. They are all trash. Useless, drains on society. I could not care less what color they are, and I chastise thugs of all colors.

SlickSnake

Diamond Member
May 29, 2007
is there a background/followup story to this gif???

I was wondering that, too. A pretty evil, heinous and unforgivable crime considering it happened in front of the guys kid and seemed to be completely unexpected.

Don't turn your back on a potential thug who is glaring at you and staring you down would be a good moral here. Too bad Chris Lane had his back turned to the 3 thug cowards who killed him and never saw it coming, too.

I bet the thug in the video was a completely rehabilitated juvenile offender who was just released from juvie for good behavior after turning 18.

Last edited:

njdevilsfan87

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2007
Maybe I was too young and oblivious then... but were things like this a decade ago? I feel like I'm reading about some kind of mass shooting every few months, and now hate crimes seem to be next on the list.

SlickSnake

Diamond Member
May 29, 2007
It was a totally random attack in a New York deli last year. The victim said he "had a weird feeling like someone was watching him" before it happened.

Edit found a link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...om-attack-queens-deli-new-york_n_1877381.html

Notice the similarities in the two crimes? A single innocent victim being chosen randomly and attacked from behind in a cowardly manner.

And there are similar hate crimes like this happening countless times a day across the country, but the media is largely silent and not reporting about them.

These hate crimes might get a one or two paragraph report on a local news website, or a 1 minute long report on the local news, and then they are usually completely forgotten by the public.

They are often unsolved violent crimes because of their vicious random nature, so the crimes are just filed away and mostly forgotten by the police and simply added to their growing piles of unsolved hate crimes.

And I need to point out in case anyone missed it, that these heinous crimes are not even being done for reasons of poverty and theft, they are being done specifically for the hateful thrill of killing and injuring innocent people.

If that's not terrorism happening in this country one innocent victim at a time, then what is the proper definition of a terrorist?

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2006
Maybe I was too young and oblivious then... but were things like this a decade ago? I feel like I'm reading about some kind of mass shooting every few months, and now hate crimes seem to be next on the list.

Infotainment age. Media travels at light speed now all across the country and world.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net

No, things weren't like this 10 to 20 years ago. The internet and smart phones have created an environment where many can see things almost instantaneously. This has led to many copycat crimes/acts that didn't happen a decade ago.

Not as easy to arrange a flash mob using landlines compared to using smart phones.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
It all comes down to 1 word: EVIL! I'm 49 and I've been playing violent video games and watching violent movies for some 35 years and I have no desire whatsoever to harm someone let alone kill someone.

These punks are evil plain and simple.
Agreed. It really is that simple.

Wear an Obama mask at a rodeo = Hate Crime (or treated like one)

Killing an innocent white man after tweeting "90% of white people are nasty #HATE THEM" = Not a Hate Crime

Is this country going insane?
LOL Well, sure, when you put it like that it sounds insane . . .

Gintaras

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2000
So...why did you move here then, douchebag? Instead of staying in Glorious Shithole Strong Like Bear Motherland?

Is it because you're sad little hypocrite, who cries and complains about the US at every opportunity, yet chooses to live in and mooch off of said country, rather than live in your native ass crack homeland?

Your drivel is meaningless and inaudible over your deafeningly hypocritical actions.

Some explanation to the fool - a Narrow-Minded Fool:

1) Do I have to tell you why did I moved to live here? Who are you?
2) I don't think, I do have ask your permission where to live.
3) Even if I don't like something - a part of "The Whole THING", it doesn't mean, I don't like "The Whole Thing"
If I don't like you(should I? after your "nice" words), doesn't mean that I don't like The Site, The Forums and This Subforum...Doesn't mean, that I don't like all members because of 1 - you...
And...ever heard of Freedom Of Speech? You might not like when someone says something that you don't like...It's called: "My Way or My Way"...
So, if I didn't have my own mind, if I wanted to go "with the flow" - your kinda of "flow" - we could even be a buddies...you could say: "what a cool guy"...
Sorry, I don't want to be a "cool guy" you're - in your own vision...

You do perceive me NOT as am I, but you do perceive me how would you like to - plus with hate...I don't hate you: 2 Bad's don't make one Good...

You try to put your words into my mouth: "complains about the US at every opportunity"

Your kind of people, same-"minded", are everywhere, I've met even in former USSR, who were programmed by communists. I've heard similar things to you...Don't forget, People Are Same Everywhere...matters, how programmed their minds are..."US is great", USSR - communists are great", "Germany, A.Hitler is great" - who disagrees - a "douchebag", who complai about a great life in a great place...Not only you - Science, called Sociology....

I'm not talking about you personally, because it's a part of Sociology...
There even no need to wonder, that in Germany in 1933-1945 were people(like you) who were telling to those, who didn't like A.Hitler: "douchebag", "staying in Glorious Shithole Strong Like Bear Motherland", "rather than live in your native ass crack homeland"...

Not angry to you and your words towards me...I feel sorry for people like you....

MetalMat

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2004
Agreed. It really is that simple.

LOL Well, sure, when you put it like that it sounds insane . . .

And how else would you put it? One of the thugs clearly had a bunch of racist tweets talking about knocking "woods" out and hating white people. Oh but the thugs said it was random killing so we should just believe them and throw any hate crime allegations out the window.

On the other hand the NAACP Missouri state head thinks the whole rodeo incident should be considered a hate crime.

Had the races of the thugs and Christopher Lane been reversed and the twitter posts from the thug be about hating black people this would have without a doubt been charged as a hate crime.

Last edited:

Darkman

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2013
Fox Nation

FOX Report Weekend

OKLAHOMA SHOOTING: George Zimmerman’s Brother Reacts; Criticizes ‘Mainstream Media’

By: Alex Pappas (Daily Caller)

Robert Zimmerman Jr. reacted to the shooting death of Australian athlete Chris Lane on Wednesday with a scathing rebuke of the media, the Obama administration and his family’s critics.

Zimmerman suggested that the Lane murder is actually an example of a case rooted in racism.

“Mainstream media is side stepping the fact that one of the alleged murderers openly professed on social media to ‘hate’ white people,” Zimmerman said, referencing The Daily Caller News Foundation’s report Wednesday about one of the suspect’s Twitter feeds.
Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/08/2...-brother-reacts-criticizes-‘mainstream-media’

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
No, things weren't like this 10 to 20 years ago. The internet and smart phones have created an environment where many can see things almost instantaneously. This has led to many copycat crimes/acts that didn't happen a decade ago.

Not as easy to arrange a flash mob using landlines compared to using smart phones.
This is a fact. There exist crimes that literally did not exist prior to sites like youtube. There are people who like to assault others and have it filmed so that they can post it for their friends to see.
US? People did immigrated to US for the better living - to work hard and to live better...And what did became US? - The Gangsters of The World....
Availability heuristic.

Most of the US is very safe and violent crime continues to fall. I personally do my damnedest to avoid poor neighborhoods and/or groups of young people. If you stay away from them the chances of ever being a victim of violent crime are pathetically small.

Last edited:

Gintaras

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2000
I know your English is putrid, but please, look up the definition of hypocrite. It defines you.

(Hint: It's part of the reason why no one on these boards takes your drivel seriously.)

hypocrite? Let's talk then about so called Democracy...
Main principle of democracy: let people live the way they want to....isn't it?
So, if US calling themselves a democratic country, why they force other countries to "accept democracy"?
(little disclaimer to fool Sulaco: I don't bitch about US as wholesome, just part called foreign policies, hope, you'll understand)

Have US asked people in Iraq: "how do they want to live?"
Have US asked people of Afghanistan: "how do they want to live?"
Have US asked people of Venezuela: "how do they want to live?"
Have US asked people of Chile: "how do they want to live?"
Have US asked people of Egypt: "how do they want to live?"
Have US asked people of Syria: "how do they want to live?"

If you don't ask people and just go there and change government - it's called A Terrorism, Tyranny...

What's a democracy? a democratic government?
Under Principle of Democracy, government is a public servant...isn't it so?

Recently, it is - just an example:

"public servant"...yeah...right..."
You do hire a housekeeper, home attendant...Interview goes pretty good and you hire a person to serve you...Wonderful...isn't?
What, if a "servant" changes her/his mind and start to terrorize you? Can you throw her/him out? Fire?
When it comes to "public servants" - politicians, you're out of luck...They can do to you whatever they want to....

Still...a magic word: "democracy" - still on lips on minds of many, because these are Servants of Media....Humans can parrot anything not worse than some parrots-birds do....