Australian student shot dead in U.S. by 3 teenagers who killed him for the fun of it!

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TechBoyJK

Lifer
Oct 17, 2002
Where are you...a nice and not mad guy?

Do you know a country where your parents are from?
Maybe you're jus an abortion leftover - with no country?

you troll in every thread. What's up with the account from '2000' with only 1500 posts anyway. You've been really busy lately.

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
And you have already shown that you have an irrational and illogical fear of guns.

What about baseball bats? Bricks? Knives?

I ask again - where do you live? It's relevent to the discussion. I'm curious, other than the idiot parents of your friend, how you ended up with such narrow-minded views.

No irrational fear and military trained precision level when
i tested guns either in a manufacturing facility or more simply
in open areas....

As for common objects that can be used as weapons ,
well , that s the usual excuse of die hard arms fans.

As for where i live , it s mainly in France where i witnessed
two crimes , one accidental and the other was performed
by a genuine thug against his own cousin, this in a total time
of 40 years.

Must admit that it s surely not much compaired to some
US cities , but in both cases crimes were made possible thanks
to arms readily available.

Being caught with a firearm here can send you in jail
for years , same if you even try to cancel or mod a gun s
markings and numbers.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
Best from Africa or South America immigrate to US....isn't it so?

Would you care to post how many US Armed Forces kill in other countries....

I know, many deaths are just statistics...if someone killed your mother, brother, father - then it's a tragedy...

But on the other hand...who gives a fuck about you, you mother, brother, sister...etc...- JUST LIKE YOU ....ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE - AFGANISTAN, IRAQ, IRAN...ETC...

tumblr_m90zscYsFd1rbmr4wo1_500.jpg

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
So is it that they are evil, or that their brains don't work right?

What if "evil" can be corrected on a chemical/biological level?
Let's try it chemically. I've got a start. It's an experiment after all.

These three in this order.

Thiopental Sodium
Pancuronium Bromide
Potassium Chloride

I hope your thought processes are unique to you. But I already pretty much know they're not.

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
The saddest part is that thug supporters justify this mentality.

Just who are these thug supporters supporting this mentality? From what I can tell there is one side attempting to take guns from the thugs and the other side doing their damndest to put guns in their hands. So who exactly is supporting the thug mentality?

Last edited:

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
I hope your thought processes are unique to you. But I already pretty much know they're not.

Sure, why try to find out what's wrong with these people and potentially prevent this kind of horror? What could be the value in that?

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Just who are these thug supporters supporting this mentality? From what I can tell there is one side attempting to take guns from the thugs and the other side doing there damndest to put guns in their hands. So who exactly is supporting the thug mentality?
Meh. You look at the world through the limited edition unicorns and rainbows progspecs which are widely known for distorting reality.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Sure, why try to find out what's wrong with these people and potentially prevent this kind of horror? What could be the value in that?
Hell yes, let's go for it. We'll borrow from the Chinese to do the research. So if we find a "cure", do we give them a choice?

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I have played lots of video games and have never in my life thought I would kill someone. There needs to be a change in several laws to deal with this. For instance we could consider everyone 12 and over an adult under the law and subject to the death penalty. I am an advocate for all violent gun crimes resulting in a death sentence. Too many judges are too lenient. The first time some thug uses a gun to rob or murder, or steal, they should get a death penalty conviction. Lets get rid of criminals the first time. Quit coddling gang members.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Last edited:

Attic

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2010
Meh. You look at the world through the limited edition unicorns and rainbows progspecs which are widely known for distorting reality.

That was going to be my response put another way.

The inability to see, and more importantly, call things for what they are (Read: PC thinking/rhetoric) leads to very bad real world outcomes.

Not being honest about this stuff might make it easier to digest or campaign on, though it doesn't do any good in solving the issues.

This crime was not about guns, but it does make it easy to avoid the racism and hate involved in the shooting and it takes responsibility and places it in the wrong place.

We have strong indications of what the mentality of these kids were.

Attic

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2010
Where are Obama, Al, Jessie, et al and the black community? Where are all the outrage and rage? Where are the matches for switch justice? When will we have investigation for civil right violation? <critckets>

So much for "black folks can't be racists" from certain members in this forum. :rolleyes:

I know you get how it works.

Can't you understand what drove the black youth to hate white people? After all if you read between the lines, it's whites racism and hate who are to blame for all the problems facing the black community. Doesn't that count for something? The grievance industry consistently preaches in their rhetoric and hate on media outlets that it does, and that crap goes unchallenged so it's likely found acceptable to the community they preach too.

We can't have all this hate towards all white people (cleverly shifted from the plutocracy whom may legitimately deserve it) being cleverly spoken all the time and without equal retribution were it spouted towards a different skin tone, and then not expect the youth to catch on to what's acceptable.

I would not be surprised if TM's case played a strong role in the hate the shooter felt when tweeting and going towards his desire to be ready to kill when it was needed. The fact that media didn't call down the blatantly racist whites and blacks who were spouting all their nonsense certainly showed a lot of people who had the same racist beliefs that it was ok to think that way and that the hate and stupidity is tolerated as long as it is directed at the right skin tone.

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
This crime was not about guns,

BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!

The whole thug culture is tied intimately with guns. ALL gangbangers have guns. It is as mandatory as the gang colors. You aren't a man until you have your 9 mm. Jesus, listen to rap music. All they sing about is cappin people. Gang culture is gun culture.

So once again, BULLSHIT.

PS. How much is the NRA paying you?

Last edited:

brandonb

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2006
Yea that will fix everything for the victim's family. Screw trying to prevent murders like this from happening in the first place. Nice.

The only way to prevent these types of murders (based on race) is to segregate. Is that what you are suggesting?

Sep 7, 2009

The whole thug culture is tied intimately with guns. ALL gangbangers have guns. It is as mandatory as the gang colors. You aren't a man until you have your 9 mm. Jesus, listen to rap music. All they sing about is cappin people. Gang culture is gun culture.

So once again, BULLSHIT.

If those piece of trash thugs didn't have guns they'd use bricks, or bombs, or molotov cocktails.

brandonb

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2006

So once again, BULLSHIT.

Sounds like we should ban rap music and gangs then.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
Hell yes, let's go for it. We'll borrow from the Chinese to do the research. So if we find a "cure", do we give them a choice?

You tell me. Should people be free to murder if we determine that it does stem from a biological source? Or should we treat it like any other illness and try to remedy it?

justoh

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2013
Sounds like we should ban rap music and gangs then.

and mortal kombat, like they do in australia, lol. Saints Row 4 release pushed back a full month so they can remove certain "offensive" content, incidentally also rendering the game unplayable for aussies online, except for with other aussies.