++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 7860 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
Having one of those 'life sucks and then you die' weeks. I sorely need a swift kick in the ass or something.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Al Pacino is literally the godfather, knocking up women ten thousand years younger than himself. Nef

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
The global average annual precipitation rate is about one meter. The average depth of the ocean is about 3700 meters. The earth is young. If the earth was really billions of years old, we would all be under billions of meters of water. Checkmate, old earthers.

Stiff Clamp

Feb 3, 2021
Amusing how shifting positions as you wait in line, and generally presenting a restless or impatient body language, can pressure the cashier to hurry up tending to those in front of you in line. I often get reassurances like "I'll be with you in a moment sir" or whatever. :grin: While I'm just acting non-chalant, and am totally content to wait.

Makes me feel amazingly seen though. Didn't know I was Mr. Important. lol It's like they have to rush through other customers to serve me.

It's not like I'm sighing or rolling my eyes.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Amusing how shifting positions as you wait in line, and generally presenting a restless or impatient body language, can pressure the cashier to hurry up tending to those in front of you in line. I often get reassurances like "I'll be with you in a moment sir" or whatever. :grin: While I'm just acting non-chalant, and am totally content to wait.

Makes me feel amazingly seen though. Didn't know I was Mr. Important. lol It's like they have to rush through other customers to serve me.

It's not like I'm sighing or rolling my eyes.

Places of business should have a separate cash for lottery and for anyone that has coupons. I find those can be the two biggest factors in why a transaction is taking so long.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
Went light on the cheese tonight. Just some sliced provolone. Pepperoni and Italian sausage. Very happy with the results.

vfBg0PQh.jpg

ZutQJd5h.jpg

fdUl9tWh.jpg

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
I'm oddly so used to the smoke smell now that I can't even smell it anymore. Sky is still looking smoky though but it's not as thick. The sun is actually casting shadows now.