++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 1790 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Nope, thats the only tablet I havent owned. Didnt see the reason when I heard HP was killing WebOS.
I played with one at the store. It seemed nice but not awe-inspiring.

Just read the instructions on how to install CM9 and others complaining about it still being buggy. You know, at one time, I liked hacking around but damn it, I just want something that works. I think I am going to break down and get a wi-fi iPad3. I don't feel like hacking around to install Android. When I want to hack, I hack on my Amigas.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
I should have bought a snack to eat while cooking dinner... I'm hungry :(

oven roux seemed like such a good idea until I read the 45 minute cooking time

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Just read the instructions on how to install CM9 and others complaining about it still being buggy. You know, at one time, I liked hacking around but damn it, I just want something that works. I think I am going to break down and get a wi-fi iPad3. I don't feel like hacking around to install Android. When I want to hack, I hack on my Amigas.

The touchpads hardware is mediocre. The whole point of buying one today is seeing the cool-ass WebOS before it disappears entirely.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
The touchpads hardware is mediocre. The whole point of buying one today is seeing the cool-ass WebOS before it disappears entirely.

I've got about $350 in Amazon rewards with nothing to really spend them on, so that will pay about half of an iPad3 if I decide to get one. I figure I'll go with a 64GB wi-fi version. The mobile data would be nice, but I don't want to pay a monthly plan.

Of course, if I could get one with the mobile radio in it, I suppose I could just put my iPhone's SIM in there......

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
I've got about $350 in Amazon rewards with nothing to really spend them on, so that will pay about half of an iPad3 if I decide to get one. I figure I'll go with a 64GB wi-fi version. The mobile data would be nice, but I don't want to pay a monthly plan.

Of course, if I could get one with the mobile radio in it, I suppose I could just put my iPhone's SIM in there......

won't ATT rape you if you do that?

I want a Galaxy Note with no voice

I get nothing

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
it's cute how freaked out my boyfriend gets watching me skin and disassemble a raw chicken.

but kind of annoying when he insists that there's no taste difference between a chicken cooked on the bone versus off the bone (I poach it on the bone, debone it, chop it up, and throw it in the stew)

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
OK dude, seriously, like, just stop.
No more talk about the boyfriend unless you have a hot sweaty man-sex story to share, ideally with pics.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
4321a2f9-eaa1-7e82.jpg