ATOT 2K11 Secret Santa Thread!!!! ***Now with Sticky!!!***

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

slugg

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Mine got here today! My SS NAILED IT! I don't have time to do pics yet... I'll probably do it tomorrow and post in the gift thread.

Skiddex

Golden Member
May 17, 2001
got mine a couple days ago and couldnt wait to open them, exactly what i needed! thank you SS, awesome gifts!

Clinkster

Aug 5, 2009
Shipped mine USPS a several hours ago.

Also got a wonderful San Jose Sharks mug from my SS, straight from Amazon. Perfect gift since my previous mug was only half it's size, and not sports affiliated.

MotionMan

Lifer
Jan 11, 2006
I spoke too soon:

atotss2011.png

I will open it the first night of Hanukah, December 20th.

MotionMan

atotss2011-2.JPG

I got the 49ers toss game from my SS.

I already had Niner and Maggie. ;)

Thanks SS, and Happy Hanukah!

MotionMan

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Mine was supposed to be delivered on the 19th but I guess my SS wasn't home. I have yet to receive anything either.

Damn bad luck this year with this! lol

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
jZo6E.jpg

siF3n.jpg

This might be best Christmas present ever. Padron 3000s! Amazing! Wow! The book is full of beautiful pictures.
Shady Maple Farms Organic Maple Stroopwafel is amazing. I've had two they're amazing!

Thanks!

°

Sixguns

Platinum Member
May 22, 2011
My SS nailed it. Really pumped about the stuff I got. Will post a picture to the booty thread later today.

JJ650

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2000
I think my SS dropped the ball....time to go kill myself.

Good bye cruel world.....

Same. First time I elected to do it too.

I hope my recipient like his gifts tho! I suk at trying to figure out what to get.
I haven't seen a post on it yet.

jlee

Lifer
Sep 12, 2001

I hope my recipient like his gifts tho! I suk at trying to figure out what to get.

Same here except this is my sixth year. :p

HybridSquirrel

Diamond Member
Nov 20, 2005

They've still got a couple days, but I'm out of town now so I won't get it till after christmas =[

haha oh well, I still haven't seen my recipient post about the gift I got them =D

Dec 26, 2007
Been meaning to post, got mine earlier this week along with some other stuff I had ordered off Amazon for xmas gifts for others. So I just opened everything thinking it was some of the stuff I had ordered, and come to see first Thrive book and the Thrive diet cookbook in there. Awesome! Thanks SS! I wanted to get those myself but kept putting it off, I look forward to reading them on vacation. I started Thrive that night though haha.

I hope my SS likes their stuff. I had a hard time attempting to figure out what to get them. In previous years I was able to do a lot of research on the person to find things that fit them, this year I for some reason failed with my google-fu. So I only went off their list. Hopefully they like it.

Azndude51

Platinum Member
Sep 26, 2004
I just wanted to confirm that I received mine gifts. Secret santa, you did a great job! I'll post pics soon in the gift thread.

JJ650

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2000
I'm not sure if my giftee will even realize that his box 'o' stuff was from the SS. I just found the note (that I thought I had shipped with everything) sitting in the back seat of my car.

Crap!!

manlymatt83

Lifer
Oct 14, 2005
Just want to say THANK YOU to my secret santa. Your gift was perfect. First, I need new running shoes, so now I can buy the right ones that I can use the insert for :) Second, I've always wanted one of the shoe chips to track metrics, so I'm super excited to begin using it :) Perfect gift - thank you.