ATOT 2K11 Secret Santa Thread!!!! ***Now with Sticky!!!***

Page 14 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
my santa thought i was a naughty boy this year.

well played SS, well played! i definitely LOL'd at my gifts. will post pics :D

HybridSquirrel

Diamond Member
Nov 20, 2005
So my gf was hiding my SS gift from me....douche. Thanks for the laughs whoever my SS from San Jose was =D

m3M0D.jpg

Last edited:

Terzo

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2005
Long story short, I finally got around to opening my gifts.

Holy shit! Twenty years and nearly 1000 pages of Cook's Illustrated recipes. Hell, I could probably cancel my subscription now and just use this for the rest of my life.
I also got another spatula, which is quite nice as I can cook twice before having to wash a spatula. It's actually the same spatula I bought previously, as recommended by Cook's (master chef spatule pelton spatula, if anyone is interested).

Thanks SS...
er, thanks Secret Santa!

Last edited:

nsafreak

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2001
Hmmm I thought I had updated this thread after I responded to the e-mail Jeff sent me asking for confirmation, but I guess I didn't. Looking through the post your booty thread my SS confirmed that he received his. I received mine on Wednesday after some back and forth with the lovely postal service that couldn't seem to find where they had put the darn package after not being able to deliver it to me the first time around. I haven't opened it yet but I will on Xmas day and post what I have, anxious to find out but I'm a patient guy :).

SpiderWiz

Nov 24, 2004
Got my gifts on Friday and Saturday second package should up. Thanks SS.

Edit:
Had another box show up today. Good job SS!!

Last edited: