Sentrosi2121 shortylickens msi1337
Crono SunnyD slugg
manlymatt83 JJ650 TangoJuliet
maziwanka shelaby Anubis
amdskip Terzo Alfa147x
JCH13 Tobolo Joseph F
zeze PlasmaBomb Mnewsham
arcenite kaido Fenixgoon Jawo

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!!!!!

Welcome BACK to (or Welcome TO if you are new) the Anandtech Off Topic 2011 Secret Santa!!! Jeff (amdskip) and Myself (Matt) will be participating as well. For those that don't know, Jeff and I are the ones who have organized this Secret Santa year in and year out. We do it out of love for this friendly (well, somewhat friendly) community. :)

We request that the gifts be a minimum of $20 value. Please only sign up if you are serious. The deadline for signing up is November 28th by Midnight, regardless of time zone. (As in, get it in before November 29th in your time zone)

Rules:

1) Please try to mail your gift with enough time to be there before Christmas. They should all be mailed out **December 12th-15th, no later.** If you think it might take longer, please send it out sooner.

2) For the US, we recommend USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. We would say this is the cheapest and fastest way for smaller boxes or packages. It usually takes 3 to 4 business days on average, sometimes shorter, to reach its destination. When you ship out your package to your person, you will be asked to send in the tracking number for the package.

3) For the Canadian and other countries members, please use a trusted shipping method that is trackable. We just want something we can use to see if the package gets there or not.

4) A list of the Secret Santas will be posted after Christmas. No, we won't tell you who your Secret Santa is early.

5) Please try to be helpful in the sign-up form. (i.e. For "Likes" don't put "Stuff" and that's it). Remember, chances are the person that has you has NO idea who you are/what you like... While its fun in family secret santas to not give help, it sucks for strangers over the internet.

6) If we can think of anything else, we will post it here. As for now, thanks for participating and happy (soon to be) holidays!!!

Last edited:

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
I think I missed the past 2 years due to life changing event. I'm in once again!

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
A+++ WOULD PARTICIPATE AGAIN!

i always have a ton of fun with this. looking forward to (hopefully) finding kickass gifts for my ATSS person!

Lithium381

Lifer
May 12, 2001
have to make sure it's in time to catch any african american friday deals for your SS

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
humm its too bad some of the fun people got banned a while back, who am i going to send a blowup sheep to this year ?

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
OK, why not.
Too many of you think I'm a dick.
Thats true of course but if I can try something new maybe I'll have more friends.

jlee

Lifer
Sep 12, 2001
Started filling out the form..it'll just take me forever for likes/dislikes now. :p

I really need to make a website saying what all I own, so I don't get duplicates of stuff...though it hasn't happened yet.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
WAIT!

I can deal with a minimum of 20, but whats the max? I can really only go up to 40. I dont wanna be a leech or anything.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
WAIT!

I can deal with a minimum of 20, but whats the max? I can really only go up to 40. I dont wanna be a leech or anything.

max is generally whatever you want to spend. there are some of us that don't care and do it more for the fun then the $ amount

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Started filling out the form..it'll just take me forever for likes/dislikes now. :p

I really need to make a website saying what all I own, so I don't get duplicates of stuff...though it hasn't happened yet.
^^^ Doughnuts is a safe bet.

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
Signing up now. Let's see if I can NOT suck and be a lame SS this year.

edit: Done. Wrote my novel, as usual. :)

For the record, whomever ends up with me, please pay special heed to the last part of additional notes. :) Thanks!

Last edited: